Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] YFDAI |DEFI|Revolution in Decentralised Finance | Launchpad 🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 10687 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 24
Why is there no growth on yfdai market, Crypto market is booming, but yfdai market remains stagnant
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is there any plans to adopt L2 solutions like matic etc? Or maybe become chain agnostic? Is it out of the realm of the possibility to partnering with dot.. Ada.. elrond (..)? I think yfdai should not be dependent of the performance of any particular blockchain.. Just wanna understand your vision on this matter..
Activity: 686
Merit: 1
Yfdai has the only launchpad that's offers guaranteed allocation in the market and kudos to the for that.
That's another reason I like YFDAI so much is because of the Risk Management and YFDAI Team is here 24/7  to help people especially new people..

Agreed.  This channel is one of the more active launchpad channels I’m apart of and I appreciate the team for making this as painless a process as possible!
Another thing is check out results of launchpad almost every project is 5x of listing
Activity: 51
Yfdai has the only launchpad that's offers guaranteed allocation in the market and kudos to the for that.
That's another reason I like YFDAI so much is because of the Risk Management and YFDAI Team is here 24/7  to help people especially new people..

Agreed.  This channel is one of the more active launchpad channels I’m apart of and I appreciate the team for making this as painless a process as possible!
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Activity: 40
Is it possible to stake additional YFDAI into a wallet where I am staking since September, without resetting the timer or influencing anything ssgt/airdrop related?
Anyone Thinking about maybe adding another multiplier for long term stakers?  Maybe a 2.0 multiplier for 6 months or something?
We all have high expectations for SSGT. I would prefer the devs take their time and get it right instead of rushing it out. Already had 2 more guys in my Discord buy and commit to staking based on the success from DEFIT. 72% apy just an added bonus:)
Activity: 24
Wow, incredible job YF-DAI team and congrats to all those who got in the presale and public sale. DeFinately feeling bummed today that I was two days late on staking for DEFIT, but that's the way it goes. I am happy for all those involved!
brand new
is the release of the NFTs ongoing for stakers or was for early adopters only?
Can we expect higher allocation for SSGT pre-sale for long term stakers and farmers (with the multipliers kicking in)? Also do we know what market cap we are aiming for SSGT at the TGE?
Yfdai market needs to perform better. This isn't going anywhere, i hope the team is working on marketing their product. Get this token on popular CEX, that's the only way to go parabolic.

A lot of marketing activity planned with new website and other stuff. Hopefully some CEX comes soon also 👌

Haha i have been hearing the same from last few days on marketing but in reality doesn't look like the case. Hopefully they will start getting competitive to survive in this market.
Yfdai market needs to perform better. This isn't going anywhere, i hope the team is working on marketing their product. Get this token on popular CEX, that's the only way to go parabolic.

A lot of marketing activity planned with new website and other stuff. Hopefully some CEX comes soon also 👌
brand new
Activity: 686
how do you guys calculate the allocation for the launchpad? will be proportional to the amount of yfdai I hold?

Yes, it's also calculated on the duration in staking/farming vaults.The longer you stake/farm the more multiplier you get.
Its based on POS concept proof of staking the more you can hold more you can get allocation
how do you guys calculate the allocation for the launchpad? will be proportional to the amount of yfdai I hold?

Yes, it's also calculated on the duration in staking/farming vaults.The longer you stake/farm the more multiplier you get.
I'm happy with price action but it is confusing to see such a low MC when total crap projects get a lot more very quickly. Weird, Hopefully people soon wake up to how great the presale system is here, that alone should draw a lot of interest

I actually think this project would have done better without the bs clutter of a bullrun sometimes
It's coming tho! And people are gonna be like "what happened? Why is yfdai 50k per coin?"  😁😉
 I'm happy with price action but it is confusing to see such a low MC when total crap projects get a lot more very quickly. Weird, Hopefully people soon wake up to how great the presale system is here, that alone should draw a lot of interest
Pages:
Jump to: