Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 103. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
will Yoc wallet mobile app be released for iOS?   
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
is Yoc exchange already working?
yep, it has already been launched.  follow the link — https://yoniex.com/markets/yocbtc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
is Yoc exchange already working?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
i saw an interesting on one blog: it was said that Yoc was gonna be a new generation of Ethereum. the projects will use this platform insead of the popular solution for creation of tokens and conduction of the ICO. isnt this claim to bold?   
it seems to me that it’s a normal opinion, moreover, of some independent person. it will be cheaper to create token and hold an ICO on Yoc, that’s why the platform can become more popular than Ethereum 
to what extent will it be more profitable to create token on Yoc than on Ethereum?   
i saw on several resources that the profitability was promised to be up to 80%. in addition, the process of creation of token and conduction of the ICO will be simpler than on Ethereum   
it seems to me that it will be difficult for them to overcome Ethereum anyway. this platform has approved itself well   
it seems that they’ve prepared serious marketing campaign. if it doesn’t fail, they will take their share in this market, in my opinion 
where can i learn details about their promo campaign?
Activity: 238
i saw an interesting on one blog: it was said that Yoc was gonna be a new generation of Ethereum. the projects will use this platform insead of the popular solution for creation of tokens and conduction of the ICO. isnt this claim to bold?   
it seems to me that it’s a normal opinion, moreover, of some independent person. it will be cheaper to create token and hold an ICO on Yoc, that’s why the platform can become more popular than Ethereum 
to what extent will it be more profitable to create token on Yoc than on Ethereum?   
i saw on several resources that the profitability was promised to be up to 80%. in addition, the process of creation of token and conduction of the ICO will be simpler than on Ethereum   
it seems to me that it will be difficult for them to overcome Ethereum anyway. this platform has approved itself well   
it seems that they’ve prepared serious marketing campaign. if it doesn’t fail, they will take their share in this market, in my opinion 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
can you tell me how arrangement and conduction of the ICO happens on your platform?   
which programming language will be used by yr system for creation of token?   
copper member
Activity: 37
will it be possible to create token with unlimited issue via Yoc?   
Yes you can create token with unlimited issue vis YOC.
Activity: 406
does Yoc wallet work in browser?   
yep, and it’s also available for smartphones running on Android
Activity: 364
does Yoc wallet work in browser?   
Activity: 280
does any other project accept your token as payment methods? or will it work within the framework of your ecosystem only?   
what role does your token has on the platform?   
Activity: 322
there’s no info about this on the site, but it’s written that it’s possible to create token with limited issue   
Activity: 294
Activity: 70
it seems to me that no one will use their service of creation tokens and conduction of the ICO. there’re more  familiar and reliable system for this   
the main thing is to make people interested. and the process will be as simple and automated as possible, as far as i know. i think that this service will have demand   
everyone is looking for profitability nowadays, there’s nothing special about convenience   
that’s the main peculiarity -  creation of token and conduction of the ICO via Yoc will be cheaper than on other platforms! 
cheaper to what extent?
well, they claimed that it will be cheaper by 80% to create tokens and hold ICO via their platform than via Ethereum  
won’t they have lower quality than Ethereum?
Jump to: