Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 107. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
is Yoc wallet available in a mobile app only?
nope, as far as i know, there’s also a web version   
Activity: 238
is Yoc wallet available in a mobile app only?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
frankly speaking, the project is curious. in my opinion, few platforms offer people the tools that are provided here. if they implement it adequately, they will succeed   
you’re doing well, and i didn’t manage to figure out what it the project was like… 
Yoc will be a fully decentralized platform. the project’s main option is an opportunity to create and publish smart contracts and decentralized apps based on it.   
i’m wondering whether it’s difficult to create smart contracts
this process will be as simple as possible if you use Yoc tools. at least, that’s wgat the platform’s devs promise))
is the cost of this tools already known? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
frankly speaking, the project is curious. in my opinion, few platforms offer people the tools that are provided here. if they implement it adequately, they will succeed   
you’re doing well, and i didn’t manage to figure out what it the project was like… 
Yoc will be a fully decentralized platform. the project’s main option is an opportunity to create and publish smart contracts and decentralized apps based on it.   
this process will be as simple as possible if you use Yoc tools. at least, that’s wgat the platform’s devs promise))
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Merit: 12
Activity: 378
what processes will it be possible to automate with the help of Yoc robot in an organization of average size?  
Activity: 264
Yoc is a fully decentralized platform. Its main function is an opportunity to create and place smart contracts and the decentralized applications on its basis. It is difficult to overestimate the advantages of these applications since they minimize any risks connected with different types of activity.
Activity: 36
Nice Project.....
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
how will voting for making  a decision take place in an autonomic organization
Activity: 294
where cai find a full lest of services provided by Yoc and learn about their prices
Activity: 238
this project is planning to develop its own Mining Pool, right?
yep, there’s already a link to Yoc Mining Pool— https://yopool.io.
this project is planning to develop its own Mining Pool, right?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
what is democratic autonomic organization and how will it be possible to establish it on Yoc?  
Activity: 152
can anyone explain me what decentralized apps are? is this kinda blockchain?
no, i’d rather say that these are apps based on blockchain. in general, usage of decentralized apps gives a lot of opportunities, that’s why they’ve been so popular for last two years
and it’s possible to develop such apps via Yoc, right? 
well, as far as i understand, the platform will provide such an opportunity. frankly speaking, there’s little info about it
what if i have never created decentralized apps yet? can anyone on Yoc help me?
as far as i know, it’s promised that instructions will be provided and it wont be difficult. and i also read about the templates for apps, so u won’t have to invent anything on your own 
and how much will such a system cost on Yoc?
Activity: 252
no, i’d rather say that these are apps based on blockchain. in general, usage of decentralized apps gives a lot of opportunities, that’s why they’ve been so popular for last two years
well, as far as i understand, the platform will provide such an opportunity. frankly speaking, there’s little info about it
as far as i know, it’s promised that instructions will be provided and it wont be difficult. and i also read about the templates for apps, so u won’t have to invent anything on your own 
Activity: 152
Jump to: