Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 98. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Using Etehreum for development is more habitual, it’s unlikely that Yoc will manage to overcome it in terms of popularity.
Apparently, you have never used it yourself) Many people aren’t pleased with the process of token creation on Ethereum. Yoc should solve all their problems.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Using Etehreum for development is more habitual, it’s unlikely that Yoc will manage to overcome it in terms of popularity.
Activity: 46
thanks for the detailed answer, do I understand correctly that an application for android has already been released? This is true?

A mobile app for Android devices is already available and it's very easy to use. Also, you should know that at this stage, applications for IOS are being developed.
How much will it cost to organize the ICO via yr platform? What help will your provide the clients with?

For now, pricing policy is being formed. The exact price will be known a bit later! Soon there will be great news and announcements.

Stay tuned!
unfortunately, your site did not open with me, but as I understood from the announcement on the basis of your platform, you will be able to create smart contracts and applications, right?

Hi! Yes, you will be able to create the smart contracts and applications but this is not an exhaustive list of the Yocoin tools and features. Please visit the official website yocoin.org
Hi! What is the stage of development of the platform?

Hello,

The fully function platform is already able to use. Please check out the website yocoin.org
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
thanks for the detailed answer, do I understand correctly that an application for android has already been released? This is true?
Activity: 1
Hi! What is the stage of development of the platform?
Activity: 280
Do i have to undergo KYC when signing up for your wallet? 
Activity: 252
Check this out

http://www.yofx.io/

It says that YOcoin is now trading on Forex where they are also accepting different mode of payments. Go have a look at than.
Activity: 406
What advantages does Yoc wallet have?   
This wallet is convenient and has good protection system.   
Activity: 364
What advantages does Yoc wallet have?   
Activity: 224
What functional does your web wallet have?   
Activity: 37
I guess when it comes to getting in as many people as possible, ICO's can definitely be the way to go.
Activity: 406
What kinds of tokens will it be possible to create via yr platform?   
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
project looks very interesting

Activity: 238
How much will it cost to organize the ICO via yr platform? What help will your provide the clients with?
Activity: 128
Okay, let’s say i create token via Yoc. Which wallets will investors be able to store the tokens in later?     
They’ve created a universal platform, the tokens created on it can be stored in any popular stores.

If I'm not wrong you can store them in yochain. Its ethereum version 2. Www.yochain.info
Activity: 294
Okay, let’s say i create token via Yoc. Which wallets will investors be able to store the tokens in later?     
They’ve created a universal platform, the tokens created on it can be stored in any popular stores.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: