Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 106. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
apparently, they will offer a lot of various tools. in yr opinion, friends, which one will be the coolest and the most useful? 

it seems to me that it depends on the aims of the user. smthng that the user needs is smthng that is the coolest and the most useful for him or her
as far as i understand the services will be focused on some blockchain projects, right? what can be useful for them on Yoc?

options of creation of smart contracts, creation of tokens and etc will be useful for them
wow will it even be possible to create tokens?  but currently everyone uses Ethereum for this purpose, right?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
apparently, they will offer a lot of various tools. in yr opinion, friends, which one will be the coolest and the most useful? 

it seems to me that it depends on the aims of the user. smthng that the user needs is smthng that is the coolest and the most useful for him or her
as far as i understand the services will be focused on some blockchain projects, right? what can be useful for them on Yoc?

options of creation of smart contracts, creation of tokens and etc will be useful for them
Activity: 19
How YOC differ from Ethereum?

A detailed list of various tools offered by YOC to create, manage and contribute the said cryptocurrencies is helpful. 

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
which language will Yoc use to create its own tokens?   
it’s written on their site that Solidity will be used.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
which language will Yoc use to create its own tokens?   
Activity: 99
In my personal opinion, you are working very well. However, I can not say that you provide something better and more powerful than the "old project", but you need to change the look of the user, your own interface, and when we look at it, it's not is copy of something already available
Activity: 266
how much have you collected on the ICO?  how are u gonna distribute these funds?
copper member
Activity: 37
is Yoc wallet available in a mobile app only?
YOC wallets are available for download in the google play store.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I didn't really understand how Yocoin will be distributed. Will it be only possible to get it by the way of mining? I've seen pools in the OP, but no other details.
Activity: 266
is Yoc exchange already working? which currency pairs are available on it now?   
Activity: 252
when will Yoc Mining Pool be launched?
i havent see any specific info about this, but it’s promised that it’d happen in the near future. follow the news)   
when will Yoc Mining Pool be launched?
what help will you provide to the users which use yr tools to create smart contracts, tokens, platforms and etc?
Activity: 280
is it true that its functionality will even allow to arrange yr own ICO? 
Activity: 25

it’s quite interesting that the Yoc developers promise new opportunities for crowdfunding. i read about it and i like it. i think it’s necessary to try it out!
can anyone give some examples of smart contracts that can be created on Yoc?
Jump to: