Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 51. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I want to ask about the advantages of smart contracts.. what are they?
I like time rate and updates in real time. It is important..
What is this feature? What will be these tasks? I do need to get this information!
They are automated.. also they are often performed manually.
what can smart contracts can make? What is this influence?
It significantly speed up workflow. I am sure in it)!
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What is this feature? What will be these tasks? I do need to get this information!
what can smart contracts can make? What is this influence?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
hi there. in yr opinion, will it be possible to use this solution in the area of show business?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Ethereum was first coin to provide smart contract into crypto space. Smart contracts help you exchange anything of value in a transparent without any middleman to avoid conflicts because everything happen on blockchain. You create token, make decentralized app etc ..
Activity: 252
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Yocoin is really progressing today  and this is a good sign that the team is seriously doing their work. Continuously development of the  project leads to have more supporters and investors.
Though the team is progressing very well but they need to publish their progress.That's way investors get the boost to work in the platform & maintain their invest 
maybe their social media channel will provide those update because its most there so i will suggest you check their channel for update but here maybe just discuss among other fellows about the project
Activity: 140
Activity: 294
For the project, you need to make a big bet on advertising, video reviews and the like. The idea will be picked up by companies that will bring good investments, which are so necessary for development.
Yes, you are right mate. Providing that kind of ways will surely have a good outcomed on their ICO and probably collect enough funds for the development and for listing in other exchange. I hope it will be done by the team of Yocoin so that the chanced to succeed in here will be possible.
I would like to point out video reviews as a good way to convey information to future supporters and investors. Very often this is not enough and the project can lose additional followers.

What do you mean? You're just contradicting your argument. Video reviews is helpful when it comes to branding of an ICO because the people can see the real state of a project.
For many potential investors analysis they consider every attribute before they invest also they identify the project traffic from various observations interms of feedbacks, views, comments etc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
For the project, you need to make a big bet on advertising, video reviews and the like. The idea will be picked up by companies that will bring good investments, which are so necessary for development.
Yes, you are right mate. Providing that kind of ways will surely have a good outcomed on their ICO and probably collect enough funds for the development and for listing in other exchange. I hope it will be done by the team of Yocoin so that the chanced to succeed in here will be possible.
I would like to point out video reviews as a good way to convey information to future supporters and investors. Very often this is not enough and the project can lose additional followers.

What do you mean? You're just contradicting your argument. Video reviews is helpful when it comes to branding of an ICO because the people can see the real state of a project.
Merit: 11
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Yocoin management might be negotiating with the popular exchanges to list and that could meet the required expectations of all the participants of the Yocoin as it already gained more goodwill in the crypto market
Activity: 336
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 378
The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.

Well, I just really hope that all the information provided are real and legit and the team is really true to their words. I will look forward for more updates from this project and hoping to see more developments.

I guess, the team are doing their best to meet the expectations of all investors who have invested in the project. In fact, the Yocoin wallet are available now in google playstore which is a very good progress from the team. Hopefully, they can have a better deveopment so that they can succeed on this.
How about the safety for funds and using this wallet what are all the currencies allowed to execute transactions or is it limited to only few currencies ?
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

they should partner up with Adbank, not only can they save quite a lot of advertising money, Adbank is very active on social media so they can help Yocoin get more following
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Do you plan to post information about your project on Facebook, or do you think it's not rational to use Twitter?

I think this is a good promotion system to share information through Facebook ,twitter and other social media. They will also do that. This is a plan of promotion to get succeded.
Beside popular social media like your suggestion, maybe youtube is the best way for make more attention from community.
I agree with you and also believe that youtube is the most popular promotion tool for absolutely any product, including ICO projects.  This service has gained in recent years a frantic pace.
Do you plan to post information about your project on Facebook, or do you think it's not rational to use Twitter?

I think this is a good promotion system to share information through Facebook ,twitter and other social media. They will also do that. This is a plan of promotion to get succeded.
Beside popular social media like your suggestion, maybe youtube is the best way for make more attention from community.
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
A good idea, but you are going to arrange to know your customer, but how well you have a secure network, suddenly it is easy to hack.
I think that the you may have forgot to mention the source or the reference to this statement of yours.
Pages:
Jump to: