Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 53. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I liked the official video, it is informative. Tell me if you pay a fee for creating a video about your project?
Write in support of the project, or try writing a personal message to the administrators here. They should answer all your questions about the creation of commercials.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
The Yocoin project has many things that is capable to bring its utmost potential to keep going and striving here in the crypto currency community. The Yocoin as to mention, also has a good lenghty white paper that contains what the Yocoin is as well as its goal towards the community but people are looking for and demands to the team to also have a video which I agree because this will help most of the people to understand better the Yocoin project.

Giving more information especially about the future of platform could lead to a better direction. People's curiosity could be answered by the given information like the provided WP. Moreover, Yocoin already been in the exchanges so to make it more known, more promotion or advertisement should be done for them to become more popular.
Activity: 616
The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.
Everyone looks forward to the success of yocoin project but from what I can see it seems the team is still lacking so important aspects that will make sure that the projrct will be supported.

Then what kind of aspects that you would wanted to suggest? Moreover, the team should be able to make more strategies in order for their platform to rise and would be known by the investors which the chance of having a support would be big.
I do not see the point of actively discussing this, since ordinary people from the community are unlikely to be able to help something with something, a maximum of advice.  The team already has the necessary people and if someone needs to implement something, they will announce a set of people of interest.
of course, the team already has its clearly set goals, to which they are going. It is unlikely that they will depart from their work because of the advice of supporters.
The fact is, they received a lot of incoming advices from their community and they are now busy to choose which advice should be granted.
Dua
The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.
Everyone looks forward to the success of yocoin project but from what I can see it seems the team is still lacking so important aspects that will make sure that the projrct will be supported.

Then what kind of aspects that you would wanted to suggest? Moreover, the team should be able to make more strategies in order for their platform to rise and would be known by the investors which the chance of having a support would be big.
I do not see the point of actively discussing this, since ordinary people from the community are unlikely to be able to help something with something, a maximum of advice.  The team already has the necessary people and if someone needs to implement something, they will announce a set of people of interest.
of course, the team already has its clearly set goals, to which they are going. It is unlikely that they will depart from their work because of the advice of supporters.
Activity: 574

Activity: 504
The Yocoin project has many things that is capable to bring its utmost potential to keep going and striving here in the crypto currency community. The Yocoin as to mention, also has a good lenghty white paper that contains what the Yocoin is as well as its goal towards the community but people are looking for and demands to the team to also have a video which I agree because this will help most of the people to understand better the Yocoin project.
Activity: 294
How are the fees for this project going? I would like to see the open information. Is it available or not? Will the developers just let us know?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
It is one of the most disruptive projects currently!
Well, there are enough prominents teams on the market currently
Sure. But i have checked dozens icos and existing projects. This proj is the best one in terms of  long term holding

That's my opinion as well.  1 year holding will be enough to earn a fortune.  I've invested $5000 myself. Already earned over $2000 in 3 months. Thats not bad at all
How do you think where price will go now? And How much to invest here? Seems very promising project but i can not decide how many tokens to buy and when : now or wait a little
It is completly up to u. I would advise buy at least for 10-15 eth
Agree, it is optimal investment to get good revenue in future
Yes, we all invest because we want to have a good and better earnings in the future. The project is very interesting and promising if you have enough funds to invest, invest your money to secure a better profits in the future.

Better do some good research if you want your investments to return some good cash in the future.
Even for a full reading of white paper, it is difficult for a novice investor to make conclusions about investments.
The whitpaper is too lengthy and nowdays most of people are very lazy to read these much so they didn't invest in project.so i think the developers have to launch one video presentation related to it so all people can easily understand it in only 2-3 minute video and make there way easy for investment.
Of course, the video would be a good addition, but it is not too much in demand, because I think that all adequate investors before investing in a project necessarily read a whitepaper.
Length white papers might be quite attractive and trust worthy for many if the info are relevant, But I think many would love to see video presentation about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I liked the official video, it is informative. Tell me if you pay a fee for creating a video about your project?
At the moment I have not heard anything like this and I would like to know about this opportunity to make money on creating a video.
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Sure. But i have checked dozens icos and existing projects. This proj is the best one in terms of  long term holding

That's my opinion as well.  1 year holding will be enough to earn a fortune.  I've invested $5000 myself. Already earned over $2000 in 3 months. Thats not bad at all
How do you think where price will go now? And How much to invest here? Seems very promising project but i can not decide how many tokens to buy and when : now or wait a little
Yes, we all invest because we want to have a good and better earnings in the future. The project is very interesting and promising if you have enough funds to invest, invest your money to secure a better profits in the future.

Better do some good research if you want your investments to return some good cash in the future.
Even for a full reading of white paper, it is difficult for a novice investor to make conclusions about investments.
The whitpaper is too lengthy and nowdays most of people are very lazy to read these much so they didn't invest in project.so i think the developers have to launch one video presentation related to it so all people can easily understand it in only 2-3 minute video and make there way easy for investment.

They don't need more investors I think But must have more people like traders, miners to recognize their coin that is already on the coinmarket cap and listed on different exchanges.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Well, I just really hope that all the information provided are real and legit and the team is really true to their words. I will look forward for more updates from this project and hoping to see more developments.

I guess, the team are doing their best to meet the expectations of all investors who have invested in the project. In fact, the Yocoin wallet are available now in google playstore which is a very good progress from the team. Hopefully, they can have a better deveopment so that they can succeed on this.
So now we already have a mobile wallet i think the next step will be having better explorer and then maybe some third party add-on so smart contract and other security measure can be much more easier

+1 to that, This is the new start for the project make more changes and developments for this coins. It will be attractive to traders and other customers right?
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

Well, I just really hope that all the information provided are real and legit and the team is really true to their words. I will look forward for more updates from this project and hoping to see more developments.

I guess, the team are doing their best to meet the expectations of all investors who have invested in the project. In fact, the Yocoin wallet are available now in google playstore which is a very good progress from the team. Hopefully, they can have a better deveopment so that they can succeed on this.
So now we already have a mobile wallet i think the next step will be having better explorer and then maybe some third party add-on so smart contract and other security measure can be much more easier
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

Dua

A better video presentation in simple can get a fix for the lengthy whutepapers however not everyone but for the potential investors they seek all the information from a project.
Of course, the video presentation is always better perceived by the proponents of the project. Thus it is much easier to understand the basic idea and information about the project.
Activity: 532

Activity: 294

A better video presentation in simple can get a fix for the lengthy whutepapers however not everyone but for the potential investors they seek all the information from a project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Of course, the video would be a good addition, but it is not too much in demand, because I think that all adequate investors before investing in a project necessarily read a whitepaper.
Activity: 380

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
At the moment in the cryptoworld the huge competition is observed and to be sure of any project very difficult. I wouldn't begin to risk all sum of means and I can't recommend investment into any platform.
In this case, it is probably best to distribute the amount on equal shares and scatter on projects. As they say better safe than sorry.
Precisely! Don't settle for just one earnings, spread it all ICO'S that you can invest so you won't be worrying about a certain project.
A bad option to invest all of your funds in just one project is really not right. You need to invest a little bit in different projects. I personally do so, but you can naturally do as you wish.

It's not good to put the money in one basket because if things go wrong, then it would be a nightmare. So, yes we need to be wise and should think carefully if we are going to make an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: