Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 52. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
A good idea, but you are going to arrange to know your customer, but how well you have a secure network, suddenly it is easy to hack.
Hacked? As i know so far, yocoin using ERC20 wallet like Ethereum wallet (you can using MEW or metamask wallet) for hold Yocoin. You only lost when losting private key.
Activity: 378
A good idea, but you are going to arrange to know your customer, but how well you have a secure network, suddenly it is easy to hack.
Activity: 126
I rely this business will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck!
Withiut a doubt it will surely hit the hardcap but still it needs everyones support so if your interested about this project also promote this projrct to your colleagues.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Do you plan to post information about your project on Facebook, or do you think it's not rational to use Twitter?

I think this is a good promotion system to share information through Facebook ,twitter and other social media. They will also do that. This is a plan of promotion to get succeded.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Yocoin is really progressing today  and this is a good sign that the team is seriously doing their work. Continuously development of the  project leads to have more supporters and investors.
Though the team is progressing very well but they need to publish their progress.That's way investors get the boost to work in the platform & maintain their invest 

Agree, the team also must update investors too about the latest developments and future plans of this project also I think adding more marketing and advertising is needed in this project.
I guess project developers are thinking of many possibilities to market the project. There many ways in which the team can expect good results of the project. Hopefully they can create brilliant ideas to make the project famous abdwell known in the market.

That could be possible, in order for them to achieve better sales. The team were professionals which ideas could be so helpful especially in boosting the marketing. So, let's be patient to know more about their development because it sometimes takes time to get a near perfect idea.
Totally true if they will just focus on marketing they will gain more. Features can be managed along the journey.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Yocoin is really progressing today  and this is a good sign that the team is seriously doing their work. Continuously development of the  project leads to have more supporters and investors.
Though the team is progressing very well but they need to publish their progress.That's way investors get the boost to work in the platform & maintain their invest 

Agree, the team also must update investors too about the latest developments and future plans of this project also I think adding more marketing and advertising is needed in this project.

I think in terms of updating all supporters and investors will be the one to informed first. That is why it is very important to have a positive and good communication between the team and the people. I hope so that the team will find mire ways to make it better and different from others. I am confident that they can make do it very soon.
Activity: 532

I guess project developers are thinking of many possibilities to market the project. There many ways in which the team can expect good results of the project. Hopefully they can create brilliant ideas to make the project famous abdwell known in the market.

That could be possible, in order for them to achieve better sales. The team were professionals which ideas could be so helpful especially in boosting the marketing. So, let's be patient to know more about their development because it sometimes takes time to get a near perfect idea.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

I liked the official video, it is informative. Tell me if you pay a fee for creating a video about your project?
Write in support of the project, or try writing a personal message to the administrators here. They should answer all your questions about the creation of commercials.

I think collaborating with them will really help if you also want to promote that project thru youtube but I don't think it is going to be simple. They might require a certain amount of subscribers first to make it different from a normal bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, the team must frequently update the project so that new investors will be encourage to check the project and if they will find it having huge potentials then they will surely make some good investments.
Activity: 294
The Yocoin project has many things that is capable to bring its utmost potential to keep going and striving here in the crypto currency community. The Yocoin as to mention, also has a good lenghty white paper that contains what the Yocoin is as well as its goal towards the community but people are looking for and demands to the team to also have a video which I agree because this will help most of the people to understand better the Yocoin project.

Giving more information especially about the future of platform could lead to a better direction. People's curiosity could be answered by the given information like the provided WP. Moreover, Yocoin already been in the exchanges so to make it more known, more promotion or advertisement should be done for them to become more popular.
I agree with this. Putting much effort in promotion will surely have a good effect for the project to be known here in bitcoin community. Having this kind of way will also have the possibilities to gathered more people to invest in the project or to participate in the token sales. Hopefully, this will be done by the team.
Putting more efforts in bringing the advanced features added will add more potential for the platform accordingly we can also expect more traffic automatically from various aspects.
Activity: 434
Yeah, they are very consistent on their job and continuously doing well to make everything better for the project developments. Supporters and members of the community is growing each day. I hope everything is going to be fine and objectives will be done in exact time. The good performance will surely attract the investors to participate the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 280
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The Yocoin project has many things that is capable to bring its utmost potential to keep going and striving here in the crypto currency community. The Yocoin as to mention, also has a good lenghty white paper that contains what the Yocoin is as well as its goal towards the community but people are looking for and demands to the team to also have a video which I agree because this will help most of the people to understand better the Yocoin project.

Giving more information especially about the future of platform could lead to a better direction. People's curiosity could be answered by the given information like the provided WP. Moreover, Yocoin already been in the exchanges so to make it more known, more promotion or advertisement should be done for them to become more popular.
I agree with this. Putting much effort in promotion will surely have a good effect for the project to be known here in bitcoin community. Having this kind of way will also have the possibilities to gathered more people to invest in the project or to participate in the token sales. Hopefully, this will be done by the team.
Activity: 504
Yotalk forum should be launch as soon as possible so that registration should commence right away for its members to start leveling up and also to accept other advertisers to use thier forum.
Where this forum is, I can not understand. I did not see before that they spoke for this forum. Could you give me a link to the forum, I want to read.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.

Well, I just really hope that all the information provided are real and legit and the team is really true to their words. I will look forward for more updates from this project and hoping to see more developments.

I guess, the team are doing their best to meet the expectations of all investors who have invested in the project. In fact, the Yocoin wallet are available now in google playstore which is a very good progress from the team. Hopefully, they can have a better deveopment so that they can succeed on this.
So now we already have a mobile wallet i think the next step will be having better explorer and then maybe some third party add-on so smart contract and other security measure can be much more easier
Yes, as YOCOIN has a working application launched o playstore for all its users it will make more people support this project due to some active product about it and it will also get better reviews on the social media.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Before you give out any information you need to be sure that you yourself know what you are doing. Maybe they are also still working on their own vision and that is an important step to do if you want to build a successful project.
Activity: 560
I liked the official video, it is informative. Tell me if you pay a fee for creating a video about your project?
Write in support of the project, or try writing a personal message to the administrators here. They should answer all your questions about the creation of commercials.
They might have a lot of things to do in outside the forum but don't worry. You'll be answered once they are see the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: