Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 97. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Do you have MVP?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I wonder what is the reason for the rapid growth of the coin? With such a low capitalization and trading volume-much like a pumping scheme! There was no serious news.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
The project looks great, I think that in our time we need technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people.
  Good luck and success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Very impressive idea, I think that a lot of new fans will appear who will promote the project in various social networks
Activity: 32
What wallet do i need to keep tokens?
Activity: 266
Is the ICO of this project already over?

Yes, it has been finished long ago) The company is already offering its ready-made products.   
Activity: 238
Is the ICO of this project already over?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
And I see the mining is uphill, the speeds are added. An interesting project and think still in front of
Activity: 17
when the token sale ends?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
This seems to be promising to my eyes. Any development going on. is there a link showing the status and development of this project. Thanks
And it is really difficult to overestimate the advantages of decentralized applications that will be created using the YOC platform since they minimize any risks associated with various activities
Activity: 27
This seems to be promising to my eyes. Any development going on. is there a link showing the status and development of this project. Thanks
Activity: 154
Using Etehreum for development is more habitual, it’s unlikely that Yoc will manage to overcome it in terms of popularity.
Apparently, you have never used it yourself) Many people aren’t pleased with the process of token creation on Ethereum. Yoc should solve all their problems.
I dunno anything about people who aren’t pleased… I know that people used to create tokens on this platform in the past and keep doing it now.
In fact, they had no alternative. Now an adequate platform has appeared, it will simplify the process of token creation. And the procedure’s price will also be reduced.
I’ve already heard repeatedly that they were gonna simplify smthng.  But i cant figure out what exactly.
Creation of tokens will be half-automated, well, i cant formulate it better. The system will include templates that will be used for creation of tokens.
Is this the same as templates for sites? How many templates will there be? What will differ them from each other?
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
I did not understand, will there be a bounty campaign for this project? I think you should do ICO, to get more attraction for this platform
Activity: 56
Hey there. YoCoin Seems to be promising to my eyes. Wanted to check on the development status and the traction that you have received so far.
Activity: 21
Czech translation reserved
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Using Etehreum for development is more habitual, it’s unlikely that Yoc will manage to overcome it in terms of popularity.
Apparently, you have never used it yourself) Many people aren’t pleased with the process of token creation on Ethereum. Yoc should solve all their problems.
I dunno anything about people who aren’t pleased… I know that people used to create tokens on this platform in the past and keep doing it now.
In fact, they had no alternative. Now an adequate platform has appeared, it will simplify the process of token creation. And the procedure’s price will also be reduced.
I’ve already heard repeatedly that they were gonna simplify smthng.  But i cant figure out what exactly.
Creation of tokens will be half-automated, well, i cant formulate it better. The system will include templates that will be used for creation of tokens.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
i apologize if this question is already answered, but is yocoin an ethereum fork, or is it on its own platform with new developments, i also see on the OP its on exchange already
Activity: 154
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: