Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 94. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
looks impressive. the team writes that creating tokens on this platform will be 80% cheaper. and where you can read about this in more detail and see the real numbers?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
thanks to create this amazing project.
This should be a wonderful POW project.
Clean roadmap and right director.
I will invite more friend to join.
Activity: 378
When will the YoCoin service be launched?   
Activity: 238
What cryptocurrencies is it possible to mine via your YocoinPool service?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If i conduct the ICO via yr platform, may i hold it in several stages?   
Activity: 47
Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?

Activity: 182
Magnificent idea. I think that this project will get a lot of new followers.
Activity: 266
Which languages is it possible to use in Yoc for token creation?   
Activity: 46
I have a question about the purse is on the exchange 10000 YOCoin and the wallet is there old and I can not get a clue what can be thought of

This is official Yocoin.org group: https://t.me/yocointeam
Write there regarding your issue.
Users can get all the info about payments if they need it. But it isnt clear still what the source of this info will be and where it’ll be stored.   
The recordings stored in a title will taken from the info stored in journal related to the payment transaction data. 
U mean it’ll look like till slips that we receive in stores?   
Quite right! Yocoin created analogical check of every transaction in the system. Each check contains the info on the current transaction.  
Okay, very well. Btw, don’t u know what info users can get?
The block number, block hash and transaction hash are included into the “check”.   

How long will this info be stored in the system?   
Users can get all the info about payments if they need it. But it isnt clear still what the source of this info will be and where it’ll be stored.   
The recordings stored in a title will taken from the info stored in journal related to the payment transaction data. 
Quite right! Yocoin created analogical check of every transaction in the system. Each check contains the info on the current transaction.  
The block number, block hash and transaction hash are included into the “check”.   
Activity: 196
Will it be possible to issue token with limited emission on Yoc?   

You can create token with both limited and unlimited emission on Yoc.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Will it be possible to issue token with limited emission on Yoc?   
Activity: 151
A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.

Do not hesitate sir. this is a great project. Yocoin is a fully decentralized platform, with the main function of creating opportunities from smart contract use and decentralized application usage.
This is a good choice for those who have ideas and plan to implement the plan. Here they can achieve what they want.
Activity: 84
I have a question about the purse is on the exchange 10000 YOCoin and the wallet is there old and I can not get a clue what can be thought of
Pages:
Jump to: