Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 93. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is it possible to create a usual utility token on Yoc?
I think yes. They say that it’s possible to create any tokens on their platform.   

Activity: 350
What wallets is it possible to store the tokens created on Yoc platform in?   
As far as i know, it’ll be possible to store them in any wallets. At least, this is what the developers of the project said.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Is it possible to create a usual utility token on Yoc?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What wallets is it possible to store the tokens created on Yoc platform in?   
Activity: 358
What advantages of your exchange over other cryptocurrency exchanges can you name?   

If i hold my ICO via yr platform, which cryptocurrencies will i be able to accept from investors? Will it be possible to accept fiat money?
What will make the token created on Yoc platform different from the platform created on Ethereum?   

Activity: 252
hey, what about my question? where you can read more about the conditions of work on your platform? you write about the benefits of 80%
Activity: 182
Where can this coin be bought?
I want to know it very much too. Waiting for your answer. Can`t wait trying it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Which tools are already working on Yoc platform? Which ones are u planning to launch in the near future?
Activity: 116
How can u calculate an initial gas cost which will be necessary to make a transaction?  
Activity: 308
How much is the value of the transactional gas limit allowing you to make a transaction?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The Yoc devs approached transaction making responsibly. It’s necessary to meet the conditions in order to make a transaction. So curious.
Yup, i saw that transactions had to comply with PLP requirements. I dunno what RLP is at all, i’ve never heard about it. So we gotta guess which requirements our transactions should comply with.
Hahaha you’d better google it, it’d be easier)) In general, RLP is a recursive length prefix, a data format that is used to encode private binary data arrays. Yocoin uses this format to arrange the objects.
Don’t forget that presence of actual signature is necessary fr transaction making, it’s just impossible to do without it.
I’m wondering what this signature is…
The Yoc devs approached transaction making responsibly. It’s necessary to meet the conditions in order to make a transaction. So curious.
Yup, i saw that transactions had to comply with PLP requirements. I dunno what RLP is at all, i’ve never heard about it. So we gotta guess which requirements our transactions should comply with.
Hahaha you’d better google it, it’d be easier)) In general, RLP is a recursive length prefix, a data format that is used to encode private binary data arrays. Yocoin uses this format to arrange the objects.
Don’t forget that presence of actual signature is necessary fr transaction making, it’s just impossible to do without it.
Activity: 140
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
Activity: 25
Where can this coin be bought?
Activity: 224
How many templates of tokens are there already in the Yoc system?  Will new templates be added in the future?   
Activity: 392
When will the YoCoin service be launched?   
As far as i know, it has been launched recently, u can check it.   
Pages:
Jump to: