Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 14. (Read 82419 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Hi folks, Is there any news when swap will be done. Do we have to wait next year ?? or even a period of waiting for us all will be useless because swap will never happen which means all this is just nonsense.
Sorry mate , everyone we are sad about the develop of this project, we are still awaiting for a news from dev ...
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Hi folks, Is there any news when swap will be done. Do we have to wait next year ?? or even a period of waiting for us all will be useless because swap will never happen which means all this is just nonsense.

i hope that dev will show himself this month, cause with every his show up, there will stay less and less people, i hope that he give us next time some actual news, not just promisses and jokes:/
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
legendary
I'm going to give you some great news about Yourchain @davide72... There is no news, neither good nor bad Smiley

What  shell i say freemind, that is very bad news at the moment, and like me i m sure a lot people are sad too.
Activity: 586
This token is a complete waste or time. Very sad.
legendary
Activity: 1526
I'm going to give you some great news about Yourchain @davide72... There is no news, neither good nor bad Smiley
legendary
So what we have to do now with the old coin 0.1? any news?  Grin
Activity: 491
O think DE isnt a trust persone. He play with us, whith fake promise and illusion. Is the right moment to close this thread in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Taking into account the terms of development most likely is that Yourchain is not even in a large exchange and soon ceases to be in the small.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
I think my order has been bought, but my order has been canceled on forkdelta, this exchange is very bad, we need a bigger exchange.

Sometimes it happens. I don't like etherdelta too. We surely need a bigger traditional exchange, but how could we hope in dev engaging on this if he couldn't even post some news here.....

It's a waste of time.
yourchain will never be on a bigger exchange , my only hope is that i read in discord that maybe "RCHAIN" is a good one to fork , in the beginning of this whole adventure it was also the plan to fork "RCHAIN
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
I think my order has been bought, but my order has been canceled on forkdelta, this exchange is very bad, we need a bigger exchange.

Sometimes it happens. I don't like etherdelta too. We surely need a bigger traditional exchange, but how could we hope in dev engaging on this if he couldn't even post some news here.....

It's a waste of time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Fork an imaginary chain?

That's a great name bro ...

Rchain begat YourChain which begat ImaginaryChain , I like it, has a good feel to it, let's do it!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Fork an imaginary chain? Even the idea was never fleshed out. There's nothing to start scratch from. All we have are spam airdrop tokens. Unless of course, you actually bought the worthless tokens off the decentralized exchanges. Then you have a reason to pretend fork so that you can dump yours after some hype and fake updates.

Better to start your own brand or crypto idea.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
together we will save yourchain
Here is the new discord group everyone should join! - fork YOURCHAIN 2.0
https://discord.gg/WkhNZ79

Welcome to Yourchain 2.0
This is a fork of the original Yourchain.

The old yourchain was going very badly and developers want to try to make something better.
Owner of the project (Captain) never showed up anymore people lost trust...

But because you cant really fork an eth token so developers had this idea
Send your eth addres and they look how much tokens where on there before 27-4-2018.
Developers will send the yourchain 2.0 tokens to the same address

While I'm sure most here appreciate your novel gesture to save Yourchain, the most important aspect of the project was it's innovative code-base. Besides airdropping ERC20 tokens how can you fork a non-existing chain? It was never made open source as far as I remember.

SHAREDMOCA (user on GITHUB) is the developer that start this project and he is also a blockchain developer at CISCO, i tell this n base at the informations that told me. It seems that there is a serious programmer behind YOURCHAIN, so i don't understand why SHAREDMOCA dont tell us nothing. He can also tell: guys sorry but i can't, i hve no time, is better.

How you can fork an inexistent code?

yeap, i was surprised to read it too, thats funny, we still dont have a yourchain 1.0, but there already someone wanna do 2.0 Cheesy
thats good that people dont forget about yourchain, but of course we wanna see original one for the beginning Smiley

Welcome to Yourchain 2.0

The old yourchain was going very badly and developers want to try to make something better.

Send your eth addres and they look how much tokens where on there before 27-4-2018.

While I'm sure most here appreciate your novel gesture to save Yourchain, the most important aspect of the project was it's innovative code-base. Besides airdropping ERC20 tokens how can you fork a non-existing chain? It was never made open source as far as I remember.

SHAREDMOCA (user on GITHUB) is the developer that start this project and he is also a blockchain developer at CISCO, i tell this n base at the informations that told me. It seems that there is a serious programmer behind YOURCHAIN, so i don't understand why SHAREDMOCA dont tell us nothing. He can also tell: guys sorry but i can't, i hve no time, is better.

How you can fork an inexistent code?

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

Welcome to Yourchain 2.0

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

Welcome to Yourchain 2.0

Last Active:   April 02, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

New update coming soon; stay tuned  Wink

What bring you to think this? You want to be part in this shit joke, or you are satisfied only whith the hope?
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Last Active:   April 02, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

New update coming soon; stay tuned  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: