Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 13. (Read 82317 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where is the dev, does anyone know his name, can we contact him?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think, this Project was just there for his fun in his leisure time. Maybe he's busy again.

Or there's another possibility that it was for him to scam us. Although we didn't pay for the tokens, but some people were trading URHOC on etherdelta. Maybe... DE was selling some of his tokens. Just stating a possibility.

However, I have little hope till yourchain website is working. Cheesy

I told the same think many months ago. This was really a nice fraud strategy. Many people bought on etherdelta, the people that didn't receive the airdrop. The only think that is strange for me is that behind the github account of yourchain there is SharedMoca, try to search who is on linkedin. The person that has this account appear trust and real, so i don't understand what happen.

His github account is active. He made some commits this June also.
Either he is too busy. Or he scammed us. Huh
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I will keep this airdrop token of mine as a memorabilia. Unless DE shows up for a wonderful updates!  Cool

LOL, I already have lots of memorabilia from spam airdrops and other airdrops. My Ethereum wallet contains a lot of zero value tokens right now. Having URHOC tokens won't matter much - one of a dozen.  Shocked

No pain in holding those tokens which are worthless for now...We had a nice fun time with DE entertaining for almost a year...Show over guys...See you on another project but with different memes

Don't forget that the username "DecentralizeEconomics" is a burnt one. No one in his right mind will ever believe a new project started by DE. What a waste of a Bitcointalk account. Do you know how rare is a Legendary account these days?
Activity: 491
I think, this Project was just there for his fun in his leisure time. Maybe he's busy again.

Or there's another possibility that it was for him to scam us. Although we didn't pay for the tokens, but some people were trading URHOC on etherdelta. Maybe... DE was selling some of his tokens. Just stating a possibility.

I told the same think many months ago. This was really a nice fraud strategy. Many people bought on etherdelta, the people that didn't receive the airdrop. The only think that is strange for me is that behind the github account of yourchain there is SharedMoca, try to search who is on linkedin. The person that has this account appear trust and real, so i don't understand what happen.

Activity: 560

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I will keep this airdrop token of mine as a memorabilia. Unless DE shows up for a wonderful updates!  Cool

LOL, I already have lots of memorabilia from spam airdrops and other airdrops. My Ethereum wallet contains a lot of zero value tokens right now. Having URHOC tokens won't matter much - one of a dozen.  Shocked

No pain in holding those tokens which are worthless for now...We had a nice fun time with DE entertaining for almost a year...Show over guys...See you on another project but with different memes
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@kusumadewi if that were so, it would be enough for DE to come here and show what he is doing with the project, if he is doing something.
Activity: 561
I will keep this airdrop token of mine as a memorabilia. Unless DE shows up for a wonderful updates!  Cool
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Therefore there is any chance developers appear once again. Maybe he waits best time ... Maybe Jule-June.

website still work https://yourchain.org/  and technical paper present - https://yourchain.org/downloads/

rightnow we can not say that this project is dead, but there is a good chance that this is so, a DEV who is no longer present, a community that has lost hope, except dev, no one else knows if this project is for real or just a joke.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Therefore there is any chance developers appear once again. Maybe he waits best time ... Maybe Jule-June.

website still work https://yourchain.org/  and technical paper present - https://yourchain.org/downloads/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
It does not matter if DE comes back or does not come back, I think nobody expects him here, neither him nor his memes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
DE probably has too much fun reading those way too serious comments about people being oh so sad that their big hope is crushed... I don't know...
I wouldn't come back either if there's so many people to laugh about

This dev will be back, I can almost guarantee he will necro this thread at least one more time, posting some more memes and alt right rants, he can't help himself, he's like a drug addict that needs another hit. The only thing different will be the community response, he won't change though.
still nothing  Embarrassed , I can't believe it's the end of this project, usually the DEV didn't take more than a month to reappear but this time it took more time than usual, I only hope that nothing serious has happened to him and that he is in good health.

I hope your health is in good order, doesnt seem to be the case though!

ffs

don't worry about this, I lived worse than that and I always keep my full health just a few wrinkles on the face and some white hair starts to take place on my head generated by the long wait.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
I remember that ago in the first thread DE said that this token is worth 10k $ but it looks like nobody is interested to buy this token, there is no wall buy on forkdelta but i realize this is a joke.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
DE probably has too much fun reading those way too serious comments about people being oh so sad that their big hope is crushed... I don't know...
I wouldn't come back either if there's so many people to laugh about
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
still nothing  Embarrassed , I can't believe it's the end of this project, usually the DEV didn't take more than a month to reappear but this time it took more time than usual, I only hope that nothing serious has happened to him and that he is in good health.

I hope your health is in good order, doesnt seem to be the case though!

ffs
Activity: 491

What happened is only a joke. Forgot of yourchain, DE joke with community.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
what a sad end off the story , there where days that i realy laughed about these trump pic's and i absolutely believed in a bright future for yourchain , but now i think that i could better have saved my time instead of laughing about these pics , worst airdrop ever

dev , still hoping that one day you prove us  i was wrong
Pages:
Jump to: