Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 12. (Read 82317 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
DecentralizedEconomics  ,   Last Active:   June 09, 2018, 03:51:33 AM , so our DEV is still alive and is lurking on bitcointalk but did not answer any question and did not post any MEME here in this thread , hmm , maybe i still have a little hope

yeap, im too just noticed that he was few days ago and dont even wrote something for us  Angry
where those motivational speeches from dev? how long should we wait for make yourchain ours again?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@chichidori my comment was totally ironic. I know perfectly it does not take a year to synchronize the ETC chain. The worst is that it connects to the forum but is not able to say anything.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
That nobody bothers DE, it must be finishing synchronizing with the ETH chain. We have to give him another year more time so he does not stress.

I don't understand why he needs to sync the ETH chain.

You can actually do almost everything without syncing the ETH wallet. You can deploy smart contracts from MEW. You can compile your solidity code on Remix IDE. And you can also interact with the contract through MEW.

Maybe he just got time from his busy schedule. Maybe in one-two days he'll surprise us with Big Announcement.
I doubt it, i have been watching this thread a long time ago and all that he do is make promises, it does not take you this long to sync an ethereum blockchain, if his going to make a big announcement he should have done it long ago.
Activity: 74
Merit: 8
It looks of this project will be preferably in the measurable future.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
That nobody bothers DE, it must be finishing synchronizing with the ETH chain. We have to give him another year more time so he does not stress.

You can actually do almost everything without syncing the ETH wallet. You can deploy smart contracts from MEW. You can compile your solidity code on Remix IDE. And you can also interact with the contract through MEW.

Maybe he just got time from his busy schedule. Maybe in one-two days he'll surprise us with Big Announcement.

DE used to update us with an average of once a monthe, this not all; on each apparition of DE there was an amount of URHOC dumped on etherdelta, coincidence or or voluntary ?? I don't know but since the buy order disappeared from ED, DE disappeared with.
we need more buy order to  hope to see DE among us, I think that's all that encourages him to come here and say some words and continu devloping this projoke.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 588

one year should be enough
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
DecentralizedEconomics  ,   Last Active:   June 09, 2018, 03:51:33 AM , so our DEV is still alive and is lurking on bitcointalk but did not answer any question and did not post any MEME here in this thread , hmm , maybe i still have a little hope
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
i can't resist checking this thread from time to time , i know that it has no use but i still hope that one day when i check D.E. has answered our questions
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Just checking to see if this project is still alive, just as I do each month. Now back to sleep....
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Is there any information about URS ?

I just find the latest update from Dev hmm that a few month ago lol, he just saying need to be patience and keep support, actually im still holding urhoc and also still consider about URS
Activity: 560

How do you feel scammed for a token which was distributed free via airdrop? Either you missed out the airdrop or you bought it in a high from etherdelta.I don't see it as a scam. Most of the projects from past a year have been abandoned by team...so who is to blame for them?

I said maybe he scammed us.
It was for the community as a whole. Lots of people wasted their time and money buying those URHOC.
However, I didn't buy any from urhoc , I received it from airdrop.
But the thing is, I had some expectations from him, and he didn't deliver what he promised.

Most of the projects from past a year have been abandoned by team...so who is to blame for them?
It's the team who is to blame, obviously. What are you trying to point.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
I'm not going to say it's a scam but just a games that has been rigged in some rounds of this part but it's not finished yet, it's true that I do not see the hand with which DE plays, but mine still in my hands and I'll keep playing.
Activity: 491
I think, this Project was just there for his fun in his leisure time. Maybe he's busy again.

Or there's another possibility that it was for him to scam us. Although we didn't pay for the tokens, but some people were trading URHOC on etherdelta. Maybe... DE was selling some of his tokens. Just stating a possibility.

However, I have little hope till yourchain website is working. Cheesy

I told the same think many months ago. This was really a nice fraud strategy. Many people bought on etherdelta, the people that didn't receive the airdrop. The only think that is strange for me is that behind the github account of yourchain there is SharedMoca, try to search who is on linkedin. The person that has this account appear trust and real, so i don't understand what happen.

His github account is active. He made some commits this June also.
Either he is too busy. Or he scammed us. Huh

How do you feel scammed for a token which was distributed free via airdrop? Either you missed out the airdrop or you bought it in a high from etherdelta.I don't see it as a scam. Most of the projects from past a year have been abandoned by team...so who is to blame for them?

Eventually DE scammed the peoples that didnt partecipate on airdrop but bought URHOC, but the airdrop holders not. Is also possibile that he sold his token because he has created attention trought thia topic. Interesting SCAM strategy.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
So DE has gone forever? That's very sad.
do not focus on this project, there are still many more promising projects of this project, here are only dreams and dreams.
Thanks for your advice. I will look for others projects.

Best time to look for that 100x coin, where almost every altcoins is the cheapest they had been after the 2017 bullrun. I'm sure you'll be able to pick one from the dozens of new coin launch in the announcement section.
Activity: 586
do not focus on this project, there are still many more promising projects of this project, here are only dreams and dreams.
Thanks for your advice. I will look for others projects.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 586
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I think, this Project was just there for his fun in his leisure time. Maybe he's busy again.

Or there's another possibility that it was for him to scam us. Although we didn't pay for the tokens, but some people were trading URHOC on etherdelta. Maybe... DE was selling some of his tokens. Just stating a possibility.

However, I have little hope till yourchain website is working. Cheesy

I told the same think many months ago. This was really a nice fraud strategy. Many people bought on etherdelta, the people that didn't receive the airdrop. The only think that is strange for me is that behind the github account of yourchain there is SharedMoca, try to search who is on linkedin. The person that has this account appear trust and real, so i don't understand what happen.

His github account is active. He made some commits this June also.
Either he is too busy. Or he scammed us. Huh

Pages:
Jump to: