Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 9. (Read 82317 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It seems of this plan will be better in the offing!
Really good approach, wondrous vision, judicious website.  Good luck fellows.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
@voteformeg what happened mate? It seems that someone has lost a bet and has to send something somewhere Grin
hoho my friend , you did not won already , it is only the 19 of juli , anything can happen in 12 day's , i will keep my word , if nothing happen im will send you my 100.000 urhoc but i have my full trust in DE and i am almost sure he will conctact us before the end of the month
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I am selling my 100,000 URHOC for 5 ETH, If you are interested PM me. Developer is trying hard to make it work I hope. This was a good clone but it needs more than one person to work on it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@voteformeg what happened mate? It seems that someone has lost a bet and has to send something somewhere Grin
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
I will sell 100,000 URHOC for 0.1 eth.

I could put for sale my 100k urhoc for 0.05 too, but i think we are not going to sell them cause nobody is interested.
legendary
@bodja do not put your eth address in this thread or the moderators can close the thread, read the rules please Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I will sell 100,000 URHOC for 0.1 eth.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
If you want, we can place bets, I bet 1 satoshi that there is no swap. Come on guys, I know you want to lose Grin
You got your self a bet mate , let's make it more attractive  , I bet for 100.000 urhoc that there will be a swap before the end of the months? ? , or maybe you have a better deal?

@voteformeg okay mate, I bet those 100,000 that there is NO swap before the end of this month Grin Good luck!
lol , tanx for this chance , if we have a swap this month you give me 100.000 urhoc and if there is no swap on the end of the month i'll send you your 100.000 urhoc ,

as i remember DE told us ( someone in PM ) that the swap will be in the first 2 weeks of july so i think swap will be there tomorrow , lol
I stand witnessed to this bet and for the guy posting about GPM better post it in another thread since this project is still not moving and clearly it has no use. 
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy
I think the dev or team should take advantage of Fcoin GPM. Since the token has already been distributed to you guys, please go create an account at fcoin. Then message the dev or team to setup the token to participate in GPM competition. Wait for it to be approved before sending tokenst to your GPM account.
legendary
If you want, we can place bets, I bet 1 satoshi that there is no swap. Come on guys, I know you want to lose Grin
You got your self a bet mate , let's make it more attractive  , I bet for 100.000 urhoc that there will be a swap before the end of the months? ? , or maybe you have a better deal?

@voteformeg okay mate, I bet those 100,000 that there is NO swap before the end of this month Grin Good luck!
lol , tanx for this chance , if we have a swap this month you give me 100.000 urhoc and if there is no swap on the end of the month i'll send you your 100.000 urhoc ,

as i remember DE told us ( someone in PM ) that the swap will be in the first 2 weeks of july so i think swap will be there tomorrow , lol
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

I also think swap won't happen this month. What's the latest news with DE? Maybe he became too busy irl. But I am not really disappointed as he did not asked money from us. But maybe one day he will be back with more time for this.

I hope you are right, and DE will come back one day with good news for yourchain.

This coin was born to compete with rchain if i remember correctly.... anybody knows how is rchain doing?
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Quoting your agreement.

I also think swap won't happen this month. What's the latest news with DE? Maybe he became too busy irl. But I am not really disappointed as he did not asked money from us. But maybe one day he will be back with more time for this.
legendary

Activity: 588
Its a nonsense argument in today's world. Except for when you live in a third world country, then I can see it happen. I doubt thats the  case though!
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I don't think a swap could happen... If DE is not even able to sync an ethereum node, how could he create a full blockchain for yourchain!?

So sad.

I don't understand why is needed a full sync ETHEREUM blockchain and not just get a burn address and burn all tokens a all addresses who sent tokens to burn address will get coins in new wallet.
Activity: 586
I don't think a swap could happen... If DE is not even able to sync an ethereum node, how could he create a full blockchain for yourchain!?

So sad.
legendary
legendary
legendary
well , let's wait for more one week , as stated in the last PM of DE , the swap will take place around mid juli , so next week will be another week of waiting on the big news of DE

absolute do not get , why someone with skills like DE , played with us for more then a year , please proof me i am wrong , mighty DE
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I hope this plan will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck devs.
Spammers like this need to be eradicated, The laziest man is this guy, it is clear above said that the project has been abandoned for several months now has a good proposition but never developed.

Read this LOL

For all the newbies posting here better back read a bit and say your thoughts, else your just spamming, the project has been abandoned for couples of months now it has a good proposition but it never did get develop.
Pages:
Jump to: