Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 37. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Relaxedsense you are holding 3 Million token. Are you sure that this token will go to the swap process or you are not sure about this?
If you have really 3million token i think you could be sure. Otherwise the risk is very high.

Can i ask you what is in yourchain aproach that allow you to trust in Yourchain.

Thanks

i would think his approach was the really high risk to reward ratio Smiley
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Why is the swap taking so long? And without news from the dev... even the memes have stopped.

I tell you what i think about this project. The reason why that i think also this scenario is linked to the silence that the dev are doing here.
We don't want a lot but we want clear information. If is transparent with clear information, this token can also improve his price before the swap, and obtain attention from other investor that go to etherdelta to buy.

A possible scenario: maybe the DEV are selling Token on etherdelta and at the same time try to mantein the attention on the token in order to monetize a lot whith also other people that are coming here and tell that is the best project, sybil resistant blockchain and bla bla, all the hero member and senior that are coming here and tell that want to buy at this time i can think that is fake.

And also that the DE profile is offline from 25 December is not a good signal. I understand that mybe are working, but in your opinion is possible that a developer whith that experience dont log in his account for check something? I dont think so. Maybe was arrested? Maybe is dead (i hope no clearly)? Maybe stop this activities and don't want to tell? Maybe are selling all?

What yo really think about this situation?

This is not a FUD post but only for obtain clear info.

Could be true, but let me tell you that I'm not using a fake account.

But yea, I dont understand why the dev team is so vague. Just tell us what the current status quo is, no fuss. If its a delay fine but what is the new deadline, why etc. The "new" website was a single A4 page, nothing special.

Relaxedsense you are holding 3 Million token. Are you sure that this token will go to the swap process or you are not sure about this?
If you have really 3million token i think you could be sure. Otherwise the risk is very high.

Can i ask you what is in yourchain aproach that allow you to trust in Yourchain.

Thanks
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Why is the swap taking so long? And without news from the dev... even the memes have stopped.

I tell you what i think about this project. The reason why that i think also this scenario is linked to the silence that the dev are doing here.
We don't want a lot but we want clear information. If is transparent with clear information, this token can also improve his price before the swap, and obtain attention from other investor that go to etherdelta to buy.

A possible scenario: maybe the DEV are selling Token on etherdelta and at the same time try to mantein the attention on the token in order to monetize a lot whith also other people that are coming here and tell that is the best project, sybil resistant blockchain and bla bla, all the hero member and senior that are coming here and tell that want to buy at this time i can think that is fake.

And also that the DE profile is offline from 25 December is not a good signal. I understand that mybe are working, but in your opinion is possible that a developer whith that experience dont log in his account for check something? I dont think so. Maybe was arrested? Maybe is dead (i hope no clearly)? Maybe stop this activities and don't want to tell? Maybe are selling all?

Could be true, but let me tell you that I'm not using a fake account.

But yea, I dont understand why the dev team is so vague. Just tell us what the current status quo is, no fuss. If its a delay fine but what is the new deadline, why etc. The "new" website was a single A4 page, nothing special.
Activity: 491

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
any news about the swap when it will be do? anyone know the exact date ?
I just keep an eyes on this thread.

Like all quality projects that pump hard, the date of the swap is best kept secret for an extended period of time until the community is sufficiently confused and salty.

Then one day BAM!!! hit everyone with the news and watch the lambos fly.

A movie will be made about YOURChain one day and you'll all be part of it.

Keep an eye out for the capital flight into YOURChain.
Good words and I agree with you. We could see the great rise YOURChain this spring
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

Like all quality projects that pump hard, the date of the swap is best kept secret for an extended period of time until the community is sufficiently confused and salty.

I am not worried about that, if it is best kept secret for an extended
we are hope the swap it will be do in this years because yourchain is great
Activity: 60
Merit: 2

Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Maybe something bad happen to the dev. If you look at his post history, he has been quite active since 2014. Only now he has been gone for three weeks already.

The rumors are that he locked himself in a remote hut in Alaska until code is complete and ready to be fully implemented. There is no reason to worry at all.

This is true, some say it's one of the reasons greg kept his hair length in an attempt to keep some warmth as he begins his path to redemption, seeking out DE in order to contribute to a decentralized chain. We don't know greg's motive at this stage and so wish DE luck in his Alaskan hut.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Maybe something bad happen to the dev. If you look at his post history, he has been quite active since 2014. Only now he has been gone for three weeks already.

The rumors are that he locked himself in a remote hut in Alaska until code is complete and ready to be fully implemented. There is no reason to worry at all.
Activity: 630

Nothing happened. It's just that he has not yet completed his plans. As he said -  10 percent left to make . Be patience - or sold me your coins Wink))
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
hello just want to check what is the otc price for 100k urhoc and is someone selling it? look at this sign. bitcoin drops and it seems urhoc will take that place in the future

pretty much no one is selling it anymore, just hodlers left, although some are looking to dump after swap
Activity: 462
hello just want to check what is the otc price for 100k urhoc and is someone selling it? look at this sign. bitcoin drops and it seems urhoc will take that place in the future
DecentralizeEconomics and Greg are certainly working on the details of the swapp and putting the new website online, so it is not easy to code a new blockchain.Be patient.

I thought DE & Greg were mortal enemies ....

Greg is working hard in the background, put his team to work on the people's chain. Realizing the centralized nature of his token isn't sustainable in the long run, has doubled his efforts for the people on YOURChain.

RChain is simply a joke for our entertainment.  Nobody takes Greg seriously... least of all Greg.

I have completed 80% of the code for YOURChain, and the amount of code copied from RChain is 0%.

a little conflicting messages ^^
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
DecentralizeEconomics and Greg are certainly working on the details of the swapp and putting the new website online, so it is not easy to code a new blockchain.Be patient.

I thought that too.

Did i misunderstood the role of this project?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
there is no reason to sell but there is a big chance that we  can gain more by just holding, hope the wait for the swap to our new blockhain is near.
Activity: 561
HOLD People. Just HOLD!  Wink

Greg is working hard in the background, put his team to work on the people's chain. Realizing the centralized nature of his token isn't sustainable in the long run, has doubled his efforts for the people on YOURChain.
Pages:
Jump to: