Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 39. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
If I understood correctly he's RAT CHEF with the role of Don Jr in yourchain discord (which seems to not be in use anymore but there's some old messages to read)
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
yeap dev, where are you? holidays are over, lets time to make yourchain our again  Grin
wake up and lets go

NEW WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
Alright everyone, it has been a long wait but it's worth it. There has been a lot of work going on in the background, the team have not taken a break. I'm proud to announce we have a new website https://yourchaincommunity.github.io.

More news to come, stay tuned.

Thanks for the update, im happy to hold 3 mil URHOC.

Keep it up.

Wouldnt trust that. Especially a newbie who never talked here.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
yeap dev, where are you? holidays are over, lets time to make yourchain our again  Grin
wake up and lets go

NEW WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
Alright everyone, it has been a long wait but it's worth it. There has been a lot of work going on in the background, the team have not taken a break. I'm proud to announce we have a new website https://yourchaincommunity.github.io.

Thanks for the update, im happy to hold 3 mil URHOC.

Keep it up.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
I wouldn't trust anything coming from noobs, New announcement and new site should be posted by the starter of this topic and not someone else. What is the update on this one? Rchain is rising everyday, Yourchain needs to have a blockchain, Dev you promised to copy whatever Rchain is doing, They have their own blockchain and their price is $2 What are you doing?

yes agree with you i would not trust this link ever, i think soon dev will come to us with some news we only have to be patiente, code a new blockchain should be not so easy
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I wouldn't trust anything coming from noobs, New announcement and new site should be posted by the starter of this topic and not someone else. What is the update on this one? Rchain is rising everyday, Yourchain needs to have a blockchain, Dev you promised to copy whatever Rchain is doing, They have their own blockchain and their price is $2 What are you doing?
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
wake up and lets go

NEW WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
wake up and lets go
if swap does not arrive as well until this month, what would you do with this free coin community? Grin

I will wait until the swap it will be ready, we need to be patient like with other project , why we should not be patiente with this project? anyway everyone is free to do what they want!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
any information about the swap?
if I am not wrong the swap in this month, anyone know the exact date when will it happen?

It seems that no one know the date of the SWAP. Also DEV, i think that don't know otherwise he told us from time ago. DEV is not active in the forum from 25 December and i don't know what are he doin now.

he is still not home after vacation in vegas I guess

Maybe you are right. He could be still on holidays. Smiley

Hope he will come back soon with fresh news.
Activity: 462
if I am not wrong the swap in this month, anyone know the exact date when will it happen?

It seems that no one know the date of the SWAP. Also DEV, i think that don't know otherwise he told us from time ago. DEV is not active in the forum from 25 December and i don't know what are he doin now.

he is still not home after vacation in vegas I guess
Activity: 491
Merit: 250

Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The altcoin is booming now and a lot of token is getting crazy high, this will be the right time to do the swap or even make a good update as when will it happen.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Is URHOC still trading on etherdelta? Please give me a link to it. I can't find it.
here you link https://etherdelta.com/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH

Almost forget about this one, i still have some on ED and will hold for swap. I see current price isnt too bad, but i believe will more high when swap happen. Glad to see many people dont sell for cheap price, its good for this community. Waiting good news about swap.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
if swap does not arrive as well until this month, what would you do with this free coin community? Grin
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
Is URHOC still trading on etherdelta? Please give me a link to it. I can't find it.
here you link https://etherdelta.com/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
Activity: 189
very cheap still, just 110 ETH for 900k URHOC, buy now Smiley if 900k isn't enough I'm also willing to part with some of mine at a rate of 100 URHOC per ETH
Do you have a bounty?

I think is still quite cheap to buy on etherdelta , have you tried to buy some there it is quite easy to find some at the moment
Activity: 462
Do you have a bounty?

I think there is no bounty, long time ago urhoc is an Airdrop held by YourChain Foundation and it is free to those who sent their ethereum address tonthe developers
Pages:
Jump to: