Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 38. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
DecentralizeEconomics and Greg are certainly working on the details of the swapp and putting the new website online, so it is not easy to code a new blockchain.Be patient.

I thought DE & Greg were mortal enemies ....
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
DecentralizeEconomics and Greg are certainly working on the details of the swapp and putting the new website online, so it is not easy to code a new blockchain.Be patient.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
according to my statistics, the profile of DecentralizeEconomics is the most visited during this beginning of January, everyone is waiting for his next presence here and maybe he will come withe good news for us.

This is the most decentralized project in crypto history!

If the DE does a Satoshi on us, he has laid down a solid foundation for a pi-calculus revolution like never seen before.

Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
according to my statistics, the profile of DecentralizeEconomics is the most visited during this beginning of January, everyone is waiting for his next presence here and maybe he will come withe good news for us.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
ohh boi I'm starving for some new news from DecentralizeEconomics
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
if you do not have faith to hold this coin in a long time, you can sell it to me, 100k urhoc for 0.12 etherium, i want to put oreder buy on etherdelta but it is so heavy, just send me a message here, tanks.

please go to on this board to open the thread buy and sell https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0
it is ANN Yourchain and do not post your offer here.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

[/quote]

You can buy here, some sell order there
https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH

or you can also make a deal with someone here, but before you trading better using escrow service to make sure your fund is safe.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21186661
[/quote]

please keep this thread clean , if you wanna buy or sell , there is a thread made , special for urhoc and also ED ( ether deltha ) isn't so hard to use
What's the best way to cold storage URHOC safely after the swap ?
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
People should be patient i don't think coding new blockchain is easy, i know many very well project that have been delay for long time and now are on top 30  on coinmarketcup, dev take all your time  i will hold for long time my coin!

that's right, I agree with you that dev need a lot of time to working on it.
the swap become and it will be increase the price of Yourchain in the future. Good job dev.

People are impatiente, remember waves toke such huge time , delay all project and not just waves, almost every project is not on time on delivery the app and we are talking about ico project where people pay, this project is 100% free so for me dev could take all the time he want! If it will be ready next years for me is ok, meant time i will buy some extra cheap coin!

I agree. However, I do feel that communication is important. A delay is not bad and completely and completely reasonable WHEN communicated properly IMO.
Activity: 462
if you do not have faith to hold this coin in a long time, you can sell it to me, 100k urhoc for 0.12 etherium, i want to put oreder buy on etherdelta but it is so heavy, just send me a message here, tanks.

I'll outbid him by 0.002 ETH up to 0.2 ETH per 100k URHOC

don't sell your precious urhoc! it will moon soon

I'll outbid him by 0.002 ETH up to 0.2 ETH per 100k URHOC
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
People should be patient i don't think coding new blockchain is easy, i know many very well project that have been delay for long time and now are on top 30  on coinmarketcup, dev take all your time  i will hold for long time my coin!

the swap become and it will be increase the price of Yourchain in the future. Good job dev.

People are impatiente, remember waves toke such huge time , delay all project and not just waves, almost every project is not on time on delivery the app and we are talking about ico project where people pay, this project is 100% free so for me dev could take all the time he want! If it will be ready next years for me is ok, meant time i will buy some extra cheap coin!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
comm'n community , dev is absent a few weeks and it is also not good to rush in crypto , take your time and keep breathing , dev will come back , dev also knew this could be a goldmine
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
yeap dev, where are you? holidays are over, lets time to make yourchain our again  Grin
wake up and lets go

NEW WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
Alright everyone, it has been a long wait but it's worth it. There has been a lot of work going on in the background, the team have not taken a break. I'm proud to announce we have a new website https://yourchaincommunity.github.io.

More news to come, stay tuned.

Thanks for the update, im happy to hold 3 mil URHOC.

Keep it up.

Wouldnt trust that. Especially a newbie who never talked here.

Assholes you don't know shiny suit he is right hand of captian LOL. He and I was the first to join yourchain assholes if you need proof I can attach screenshots of my convo with captian shiny suit is also known as yourchain champion, Don jr. he helped captian to make whitepaper XD  Cheesy captain mentioned him in poem. guys shiny suit is awesome guy and he is a part of team
Thanks for let us know about the new website, look nice to me! If anyone want to sell some coin you can drop me a message. I got some problem to use etherdelta

Oh, a very simple website. I'm still waiting for any developments. All this anticipation is slowly simmering to a "meh." DOn't get me wrong, I've been waiting for this months already.
yeap dev, where are you? holidays are over, lets time to make yourchain our again  Grin
wake up and lets go

NEW WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
Alright everyone, it has been a long wait but it's worth it. There has been a lot of work going on in the background, the team have not taken a break. I'm proud to announce we have a new website https://yourchaincommunity.github.io.

Keep it up.

Assholes you don't know shiny suit he is right hand of captian LOL. He and I was the first to join yourchain assholes if you need proof I can attach screenshots of my convo with captian shiny suit is also known as yourchain champion, Don jr. he helped captian to make whitepaper XD  Cheesy captain mentioned him in poem. guys shiny suit is awesome guy and he is a part of team
Thanks for let us know about the new website, look nice to me! If anyone want to sell some coin you can drop me a message. I got some problem to use etherdelta
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
how about the coins swap?
any news from the dev?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
wake up and lets go

NEW WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Keep it up.

Pages:
Jump to: