Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 59. (Read 82419 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
if SWAP comes in november , this is one off the most fair and spreaded token (after swap coin ) , everybody had a chance to take part in the free giveaway and after that everybody was free to sell or in my case to buy some more
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hope the swap will run for some time, not just couple days. People are selling on ehterdelta for very cheap why? the project seems to be very good to me, i will wait for swap and future develop

May be they are on profit or they just get it for free from airdrop. and its time to buy more and more while its cheap, buy more as you can then hold them until swap coming and we'll see nice profit when hit exchange.

Thanks for the advice:-*, did buy some couple days ago, now i think it is just time to  wait for swap and as it says on the roadmap it will very soon
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
I put buy order on etherdelta but why when I check it my order got canceled?

Unless the exchange was having some sort of issue the order should be visible unless it got filled

Check the balance you have in the exchange section of your wallet and if its zero then try placing the order again or contact support if your balance is incorrect
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I put buy order on etherdelta but why when I check it my order got canceled?
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Hope the swap will run for some time, not just couple days. People are selling on ehterdelta for very cheap why? the project seems to be very good to me, i will wait for swap and future develop

The swap should run for at least a month and the market value of this right now is so cheap its almost worth buying some just out of speculation!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
2 make this project "serious", it would be better to stop with those memes
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I was hoping too that it will happen soon people selling at E.D. is losing a lot, i`ll hold until the swap happen i have a feeling that it will have a good price. 
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Just wait and see whats happened later, november the dev will doing swap
and it will be good and big news. hold your token.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

May be they are on profit or they just get it for free from airdrop. and its time to buy more and more while its cheap, buy more as you can then hold them until swap coming and we'll see nice profit when hit exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
YOURCHAIN trade on etherdelta? hmm... I forget for this token in my wallet, think need forget again around six months

well , maybe it is better to check from time to time because otherwise you maybe read this in thread "SWAP ENDED" , lol just joking but i like to watch this thread from time to time

yeah very good advice, we don't want to missed the swap so keep check these thread for update
legendary
YOURCHAIN trade on etherdelta? hmm... I forget for this token in my wallet, think need forget again around six months

well , maybe it is better to check from time to time because otherwise you maybe read this in thread "SWAP ENDED" , lol just joking but i like to watch this thread from time to time
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I just sold my 100k URHOC (from airdrop) for 1 eth long time ago, and now im buying with more cheaper price and get triple amount with only 0.075 eth. I believe it will be worth something next time, so i'll hold mine until swap done and buying more if i have fund.
That was great selling and buy back congratulations! wish i could buy some cheap coin soon , if you are interested you can pm me i will buy for 0.1  eth  100K coin
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
I just sold my 100k URHOC (from airdrop) for 1 eth long time ago, and now im buying with more cheaper price and get triple amount with only 0.075 eth. I believe it will be worth something next time, so i'll hold mine until swap done and buying more if i have fund.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
To make this coins much more serious we should stop maybe with those meme´s/pictures.
yeah that's a valid concern

I dunno. It would be great if most people don't take this coin seriously and then whammo! Yourchain becomes the most promising coin for 2018. All the free airdroppers regret and cry.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
after the roadmap published on the official YourChain website. the roadmap is planning to be on November. so maybe the Dev will. gives us all the further information throug the official website
just wondering if i the swap is still available ?
nope, I think thats still has not started yet

so when will the swap starts?? so after the swap maybe we can go into a bigger exchanger
Swap if i am not worng it will start in november but i am not sure 100% we do have to get the official news from dev to know when it will start
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
just wondering if i the swap is still available ?
nope, I think thats still has not started yet

so when will the swap starts?? so after the swap maybe we can go into a bigger exchanger
legendary
To make this coins much more serious we should stop maybe with those meme´s/pictures.
yeah that's a valid concern

well , i like the meme's , they always make me laugh , it is always like i hear trump talking , so they are good , but i understand that when swap is near , the URS/URHOC need some more serious image but i am sure that DE know about this
Pages:
Jump to: