Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 11. (Read 37858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Lol, so this is how people make themselves feel important these days?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Because this boondoggle drew business away from C-CEX. Volume was really low on that exchange the last couple of days. If he bought low, he still made a huge profit and business could be diverted back to C-Cex. Hopefully back to his coin. TAM.

shitty thing to do....so I guess there is no correlation between some ones status on this forum and their integrity

Please note: I am only speculating what his true intentions are. They may have been more noble. Like demonstrating how silly this coin's market really is.
But as the old saying goes: The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  Cheesy

My intentions are to show people not to be greedy, but to be glad with what you get.
You are all just counting on the next guy instead of taking a profit and leave.

It's never enough. I've made 3x profit under 30 minutes on YOVI and only sold the amount of YOVI to recover my initial input.
Now, those extra YOVI i'm still holding are nothing but fun, but somehow it clogged the entire market on YoBit.

Once again, your greed tells you to keep counting on the next guy instead of being happy with the profits you could have made.
I dont own the entire 30btc+ wall of course, but my initial wall caused a panic effect so everybody wants to get out.

Made 3x profit... sold the amount to recover initial input...
WTF? Did you profit or recovered your initial input?
Definately you are sick with some kind of psychological disorder. Napoleon symdrome? Had you hard childhood that you want to play "I am god!" game?
If you do what you described, your intension are bad. You are not a trader, but one who likes to suck others energy and feed yourself being so f*** glorified with yourself feeleing that judge role in full depth. You are just a sick asshole. Do you want to show people not to be greedy? 3x profit in 30 minutes is not greediness? What is that then? Why not 50% only, which even those, who entered recently, didn't get? Just go and cure your leaning towards thinking you are judge and god. Your post is in contradictions within yourself. Sick, mean, miserable soul you are.
It's better to be greedy than play such game you do not only with YOVI. If you'd put a buy wall because of greediness it's still understandable, because you are here to profit from greediness. But you showed your ugly face with your post.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I got in and it was only going on for less than 2 hours. LOL. Short party. Reminds me when my step father started the vacuum cleaner 2 hour into my graduation party. Oh well, .01 BTC isn't going to make get me to file chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Everything goes hyperspeed in crypto, even the lifecycle of this sort of scheme.

Look at it on a % gain scale (rather than a time scale) - it launched at 1 sat, and you paid over 800.

Would you buy an "normal" altcoin that's risen 80,000% in 2 hours?  Shocked

Sure, but only a very low amount. (Like .01BTC.) High risk can reap high rewards. (It's just like roulette. You bet smaller amounts if you only are betting on one number but larger amounts if you are betting on red or black.)
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
I got in and it was only going on for less than 2 hours. LOL. Short party. Reminds me when my step father started the vacuum cleaner 2 hour into my graduation party. Oh well, .01 BTC isn't going to make get me to file chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Everything goes hyperspeed in crypto, even the lifecycle of this sort of scheme.

Look at it on a % gain scale (rather than a time scale) - it launched at 1 sat, and you paid over 800.

Would you buy an "normal" altcoin that's risen 80,000% in 2 hours?  Shocked
legendary
So I guess those of us who were a little late to the party and bought for the 1st time at above 800, are just stupid and screwed.?

Thats exactly right my friend!

You wanna play ponzi's thats cool, but the idea is to be an early buyer...those who are "late to the party" as you put it are the losers in a HYIP/ponzi/ROM whatever you want to call it, that's the entire point of the scheme...it dies when there is no greater fool.

Activity: 729
So I guess those of us who were a little late to the party and bought for the 1st time at above 800, are just stupid and screwed.?

Thats exactly right my friend!

You wanna play ponzi's thats cool, but the idea is to be an early buyer...those who are "late to the party" as you put it are the losers in a HYIP/ponzi/ROM whatever you want to call it, that's the entire point of the scheme...it dies when there is no greater fool.
legendary
Because this boondoggle drew business away from C-CEX. Volume was really low on that exchange the last couple of days. If he bought low, he still made a huge profit and business could be diverted back to C-Cex. Hopefully back to his coin. TAM.

shitty thing to do....so I guess there is no correlation between some ones status on this forum and their integrity

Please note: I am only speculating what his true intentions are. They may have been more noble. Like demonstrating how silly this coin's market really is.
But as the old saying goes: The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  Cheesy

My intentions are to show people not to be greedy, but to be glad with what you get.

It's never enough. I've made 3x profit under 30 minutes on YOVI and only sold the amount of YOVI to recover my initial input.
Now, those extra YOVI i'm still holding are nothing but fun, but somehow it clogged the entire market on YoBit.

Once again, your greed tells you to keep counting on the next guy instead of being happy with the profits you could have made.
I dont own the entire 30btc+ wall of course, but my initial wall caused a panic effect so everybody wants to get out.

So I guess those of us who were a little late to the party and bought for the 1st time at above 800, are just stupid and screwed.? So I guess we should have been prudent and been satisfied with nothing. To me, you seem like Marie Antoinette responding to the hungry masses with, "Let them eat cake." Cheesy
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
What tell  a YoBit ?
Activity: 770
So the price cant go down?

Basically it can't, but it can be the same if there is a huge sell wall that is preventing others to buy
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So the price cant go down?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

All i can say is good effort chap, if it wasnt you it would be someone else.

bitspender, point made...nice lesson on greed...now please take down your portion of the wall and show your good intentions.
or not.....I guess we can wait until Monday when the wall will probably be taken away anyway. but at least if you did it before hand maybe you wouldn't be perceived as being such a villain
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

All i can say is good effort chap, if it wasnt you it would be someone else.
Activity: 770

So if you set a huge sell wall that isn't greed in your opinion. In my opinion it is greed if you wouldn't be greedy you would set small sell walls especially if you already made profit from it. What are you doing is stopping newcommers to make profit from it just because you can and that is even worse than greed that is a bad intention.
Activity: 658

Ego Sum Qui Sum
Stop posting StUPiD FUD ! YoBiT - RuLeZ.
legendary

Why I was banned chatting for a week for mentioning that it is a Ponzi scheme?  Grin
You set yourself gravestone of this "coin"!

There is only one way to win in this game - to wait until the admins will buy their "currency" and more not to buy it.

I too was banned probably because of my text to delist yovi also I was a bit harsh. My first message for delisting was removed from chat. Bitspender spoiled trades, f*** assh***!Good that will be changes.
why do you say bitspender spoiled trades?

Because bitspender was in the yobit trollbox a couple of days ago, claiming it was he who started the huge panic wall. He stated he has enough Yovi to keep the walls coming and there isn't enough bitcoin people could get to stop him. I personally think the walls would of come eventually, anyway. But all of us bagholders need some villain to blame. Cheesy

I know with a blockchain he could verify that claim ...is there anyway to verify within yobit...with yobicodes or something? and really why would you do that if you controlled so many...your killing your own golden goose....I am somewhat skeptical..... also looks like wall has gone done (from over 10k USD to 8.3K)

legendary
Why I was banned chatting for a week for mentioning that it is a Ponzi scheme?  Grin

There is only one way to win in this game - to wait until the admins will buy their "currency" and more not to buy it.

I too was banned probably because of my text to delist yovi also I was a bit harsh. My first message for delisting was removed from chat. Bitspender spoiled trades, f*** assh***!Good that will be changes.

Because bitspender was in the yobit trollbox a couple of days ago, claiming it was he who started the huge panic wall. He stated he has enough Yovi to keep the walls coming and there isn't enough bitcoin people could get to stop him. I personally think the walls would of come eventually, anyway. But all of us bagholders need some villain to blame. Cheesy

I know with a blockchain he could verify that claim ...is there anyway to verify within yobit...with yobicodes or something? and really why would you do that if you controlled so many...your killing your own golden goose....I am somewhat skeptical..... also looks like wall has gone done (from over 10k USD to 8.3K)

Pages:
Jump to: