Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 13. (Read 37858 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Some news from YoBit:
- on the next week new YOVI wallet with POS will be annonced
- it's coin of our exchange and we will invest in and support it
- on monday we will update our ROM rules and probably all big walls will be removed.

This is new type of market on Yobit, we did not expect such a agiotage.
Note that despite the large number of fud - price has not decreased, and eventually will only grow.

So, my money was good enough to buy your virtual coin thing, but now that i want to sell you just 'change the rules and remove big walls'?
Mind sharing me why?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Some news from YoBit:
- on monday we will update our ROM rules and probably all big walls will be removed.

Note that despite the large number of fud - price has not decreased, and eventually will only grow.

"Price has not decreased" because the rule setup up that way!
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Some news from YoBit:

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Looks like someone killed it.

yeh i wonder what asshat did that  Tongue

I have no idea  Cool Cool

Indeed? I guess you'll get what you are earning now. And this ain't money.

Life makes corrections, so enjoy this moment.
Activity: 658

I have no idea  Cool Cool
Activity: 566

Activity: 770
Another announcement has been made that they are thinking on something to solve the big sell walls. Yesterday i suggested limiting a sell wall to a certain amount maybe that will be the final solution
Activity: 840
So BlackSmith just announced on trollbox that they will make Yovi a Pos coin it may be interesting to see that in combination with the Rom
could be very interesting....that means wallet and that would mean other exchanges could offer it....or do something similar.  896 satoshis may seem like a bargain in a month or two
Activity: 770
So BlackSmith just announced on trollbox that they will make Yovi a Pos coin it may be interesting to see that in combination with the Rom
and look at that ...blacksmith is in troll bax stating same.
not a great idea to have shares...yovi shares would be tied to value of yovi...and why would yovi even want to give up any of its "ownership" and profits. Better chance and potentiality by making it a pos coin ..with a small stake. That way actual projects could be built around it...which could conceivably give it alot more value than just the exchange. Appreciation would come from that added value and the fact that it is ROM. (people have to buy in at a higher price). Staking could be small ...like 1%. Look at IOC..(actually worth more than when it first came out ...like a unicorn in the crypto world)...only 1% stake but has strong appreciation due to the development around its block chain
Hi,

I suggest to create a real PoS coin and ensure swap to it from YOVI. Newly released coin must be in slightly lower coin supply.

This would be good for your site reputation. It wasn't good idea to release ninja ponzi scheme. You made many bagholders in few hours, I'd say the fastest scam to the date. Hope it is in your plans to run exchange further.

Just my advice!

Bright

I second that emotion
legendary
Hi,

I suggest to create a real PoS coin and ensure swap to it from YOVI. Newly released coin must be in slightly lower coin supply.

This would be good for your site reputation. It wasn't good idea to release ninja ponzi scheme. You made many bagholders in few hours, I'd say the fastest scam to the date. Hope it is in your plans to run exchange further.

Just my advice!

Bright

even better advise
maybe turn Yovi in 'Yobit shares' of some kind..

Good one, but incentive would be very low, because yobit trades are extremely low in volume.

still relatively new exchange, and some days have good volume
if it keep secure it can be a lot bigger

That's true, but with YOVI and if it releases another asset like it, bad rep. is inevitable.

So, the options are to leave as it is, create a PoS coin or convert YOVI into shares

Third one seems the most easy way, ensuring that Yobit is legit and in care for customers.
legendary
Activity: 924
Hi,

Just my advice!

Bright

even better advise

Good one, but incentive would be very low, because yobit trades are extremely low in volume.

still relatively new exchange, and some days have good volume
if it keep secure it can be a lot bigger
legendary
Hi,

Just my advice!

Bright

even better advise

legendary
Activity: 924
Hi,

Just my advice!

Bright

even better advise
legendary
The bagholders complaining could have always, you know...stayed the fuck out of an obvious ponzi...

Why gamble then cry when you lose, the house doesn't care!

Yeah, this was just my opinion to turn bad rep. of site to good.
Activity: 729
The bagholders complaining could have always, you know...stayed the fuck out of an obvious ponzi...

Why gamble then cry when you lose, the house doesn't care!
legendary
Hi,

Just my advice!

Bright
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
You should let people dump and forget this ponzi ever existed. It is not good for your site's rep. I think.
Pages:
Jump to: