Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 10. (Read 37858 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Not sure of this coin, however will invest some coins in this  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1041
When the wallet is released, two people will be able to buy, sell below the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
You can go lower than the current sell order. That is a permenant wall...
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Yeah I didn't realise the order book is hidden. So basically what yobit did was. Take the 36btc wall down and allow it to be placed over higher prices in 0.1 increments and have the coins costs hundreds times more. The wall is still there, always gonna be a wall. This rise only market just doesn't work. Hopefully some numpty buys my coins and I can get rid of this ridiculous market

36 BTC wall is not there because bagholders can't sell that much they can have a total sell order of 1 BTC at most. (10 times 0.1 BTC)
Yes 1 person can place orders to sell no more than 1 BTC, the market has become very fair.
Yeah I didn't realise the order book is hidden. So basically what yobit did was. Take the 36btc wall down and allow it to be placed over higher prices in 0.1 increments and have the coins costs hundreds times more. The wall is still there, always gonna be a wall. This rise only market just doesn't work. Hopefully some numpty buys my coins and I can get rid of this ridiculous market
Have you read the new rules? What wall are you talking about? lol
Activity: 770

36 BTC wall is not there because bagholders can't sell that much they can have a total sell order of 1 BTC at most. (10 times 0.1 BTC)
This is a long term investment with almost guaranteed earnings for some time. New rules will make the market fair. Experiment ROM is becoming very interesting. Thanks to the administration Yobit!
Tried that man. Even tried to set an order at 2000 sats for under 0.1 btc. Error again. Just won't do it

2000 sat is occupied i guess for long time, try 2140
Tried that man. Even tried to set an order at 2000 sats for under 0.1 btc. Error again. Just won't do it
How the hell do you sell your coins. Any sell order I try to do there's just an error. Tried selling at different prices all for under 0.1 btc. Just doesn't accept it. Stupid

Total sell wall cannot exceed 0.1 Btc not only your order has to be under 0.1 Btc.
So you just have to find a wall where there is no sell order yet
How the hell do you sell your coins. Any sell order I try to do there's just an error. Tried selling at different prices all for under 0.1 btc. Just doesn't accept it. Stupid
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
New ROM rules:

- max wall size: 0.10 btc
- max sell order size: 0.10 btc
- minimal step between new orders - 10 sat (0.00000010)
- max 10 open for sell allowed for ROM market

All orders in walls > 0.1 btc are cancelled, this is a necessary measure for the market recovery

We buy a lot of advertising to promote the new type of market, it is only the beginning.

I think there has to be some use for YOVI coins themselves. For example they could be used to earn shares of trading fees.
It's hard for price to rise when the coins themselves have little value. Are there any plans to make YOVI more valuable besides advertising?
What will happen when market halts and there won't be anymore trading?

I wish the best of luck for YOVI!
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
YoBiT - Go Go GO - Luv U!
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
New ROM rules:

- max wall size: 0.10 btc
- max sell order size: 0.10 btc
- minimal step between new orders - 10 sat (0.00000010)
- max 10 open for sell allowed for ROM market

All orders in walls > 0.1 btc are cancelled, this is a necessary measure for the market recovery

We buy a lot of advertising to promote the new type of market, it is only the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Angry Stop posting StUPiD FUD ! YoBiT - RuLeZ.  Angry Харош Срать в теме ЗАЕБАЛИ тупоголовые Тролли  !!!

Nikto zdesj ne srjot pro Yobit. Yobit segodnja popravljajet pravila ROM, i eto v ih polzu. Ja govoril o Bitspendere, kotorij srjot na vsjo k chemu prikasajetsa v mire kriptovaljut, voobrazil on sebja bogom i sudjoi nakazivaja teh, kto tozhe hochet zarabotatj.

A vot naschot Yobit birzhi, dovolno tak prijatnaja platforma.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
 Angry Stop posting StUPiD FUD ! YoBiT - RuLeZ.  Angry Харош Срать в теме ЗАЕБАЛИ тупоголовые Тролли  !!!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Lol, so this is how people make themselves feel important these days?

Says you the master of shitcoins.........
legendary
Activity: 1288
Anyone care to predict what the next log jam will be at after Yobit implements their changes? I predict it with go to 897 sats.

Everything depends on what Yobit dev decides to implement into ROM rules. As PoS coin it could become stable at 1k, I think.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Anyone care to predict what the next log jam will be at after Yobit implements their changes? I predict it with go to 897 sats.
Pages:
Jump to: