Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 14. (Read 37858 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Maybe it might work out like a natural selection type thing where we lose all the people that should have btc in a string of raise only markets lol
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

New type of market on Yobit: Raise Only Market

First coin is listed - Yobit Virtual Coin [YOVI]

Notice the "first" on yobit market so theres more of this shit to come

if people don't smart enough, it's true. Offcourse more will be come, because come money too.
This is crypto world, but there is no real crypto. No mine, no block explorer. only some code and come sweet money lol.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I don't think this is going to the last one. Should be more on the way just like the ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

Which is cool if you see it in the first few minutes, F the rest right?
Activity: 729
Merit: 500

Of course, since YOVI has died YOVI2 will be soon.

Also there is nothing stopping them from just adding more and more coins or whatever they are... how would anybody know.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Wtf is this, throw your btc into the crapper night? Who is stupid enough to buy this at 895? Huh
Yobit do scam ico's and Ponzi coins lol

my favourite exchange

Grin

Don't forget provably unfair dice.
Activity: 269
Yobit do scam ico's and Ponzi coins lol

my favourite exchange

Grin
Well this sure is something, exchange sanctioned ponzis haha.

Gutted I missed the fun, you guys know this shit is cooked at 895 right?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
i m surprised that why yobit did this thread as self moderated and not coming back to all this criticism Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
YoBit and C-CEX are well known because they are very really care about their users. They don't list Scam coins and would never cooperate with a Scam ICO.

The reason they are small and propably will stay small is that they do list Scam coins use (inhouse) devs to make up coins or Scam ico's.

Why would even consider sending money to YoBit or C-CEX, simple
- They don't work with reliable payment providers like Paypal or Visa
- There is no address listed, which means they can run with your money and there's nothing you can do
- Domain information is protected, which means they can run with your money and there's nothing you can do

An exchange would list a coin if there is a market. The market is decided by supply and demand. Usually this is by some special features created before launched.
Hey, investors, we got the next Bitcoin Killer, because our coin can do "This" or our coin can do "That"

Yobit and C-CEX don't care about the market, they want to earn money so they create a market with Scam coins.

Then people come home, dammit I lost 4 BTC because it was an scam. How stupid can you be? If you want to be an early adopter at least do some research
- Listed at C-CEX, Yobit or any minor exchange (big exchanges won't risk their name with an exchange). NO
- Newbie account. NO (Why would you hide your identity. If I would make a coin, everybody and I mean everybody should now, it was my idea, Period)
- No unique key features that are unique. NO
- A one man team. NO
- ICO/Premine. NO
- Lack of clear plan/prospectus. NO

Really if you follow above guideliness, not one coin that has been a scam would be an investment you have made.

P.S. It took me 5 min to get this info.
P.P.S. Most of this can also applies for Bittrex.
P.P.P.S The mod of this subforum has been banning people who had the same message left and right. Let's see if BCT conducts it's own forum guideliness this time.
Activity: 770
Is there a wallet or block explorer?
I guess no. its a virtual coin, all numbers saved on sql database not blockchain.

that is most likely but despite of all criticism i would call it smart move by them

Maybe it is but it could have been even wiser if they set a maximum sell wall limit. Let's say sell wall at 895 cannot exceed 2BTC you have to set your sell at 896 till the limit of 2BTC
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
47btc volume atm:) i bought some at 3sat but as a noob sold em et 9:) bought back some again but now holding:p
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
So I played this game already about 40 some years ago, it was called "Musical chairs". Yobit will be the last one sitting in that fat chair when the music stops, laughing at all you bag holders.

legendary
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Is there a wallet or block explorer?
I guess no. its a virtual coin, all numbers saved on sql database not blockchain.

that is most likely but despite of all criticism i would call it smart move by them
legendary
Thank you yobit. The easiest 8 btc i've ever made. You guys are the best. Btw looks like the market have stalled anyway.  Kiss

Really 8 BTC ? wow amazing
If ya ?
send some Btc on Yobit code for me ..  Tongue Tongue
If you right about this ..  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: