Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 2. (Read 37858 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Any Idea how to withdraw YOVI?
dont withdraw it or you will not be able to deposit it back.
Unable to sell Yovi from exchange.. currently blocked with multiple errors. Can someone pls help??
you have to learn how to sell. look for a open spot scroll down look for blue line under sells. once you find a blue line look to make sure you got some space to put in some sell orders at increments of 100 sat your firsts sell will be at 100 sat more than the blue line number. you can only sell .01 worth in price per order. if you got over it will not be excepted.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Any Idea how to withdraw YOVI?
Activity: 45
Unable to sell Yovi from exchange.. currently blocked with multiple errors. Can someone pls help??
Activity: 48
what's this?
I'm here Grin
how can i seel the yovi i have? when i try to seel i get these errors:
This is Raise Only Market, sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell.
Min sell price: 0.01790100
then i update the price to the min sell price and i get this:

Please change your price, minimal step between order prices
is 0.00000100 btc

i update the price again and get this:

Current limit for this price: 0.00000000 btc
totally lost now.

I have ~0.87 YoVi I cannot sale it too. Fuck YoBit, they scam us.
The limitation here is: cannot oder selling between 2 old prices (all slots are fully)
With the highest price, the limited BTC in total is lowest, but we only have 2 times to order, so... how many times to sale all coins? and how long?.... Fuck....

I have 150 coins before and bow down to 110 . Sold a couple of YOVIs and have two active order at the moment. Overall I got x100 of the investment I put in it because I bought when it was on 1800 satoshi.
Yes, yovi is too greedy to think of other yovi holder but atleast in long term, if you manage to sell, you get something from it. I usually check every month to see if my coins got sold. Most of the time it takes 2-4 months.
110 YOVI? This will take decades to sell... Let's calculate how much time in fact. At the moment, you can have two active orders, each for maximum 0.5 YOVI, so 1 YOVI total. Let's say it takes 2 months that you order sells. This means you can only sell 6 YOVI per year. It will take you 18 years to sell all YOVI. So I was pretty accurate with that "decades".
This is only rough estimate, it could take you more or less than 18 years. The price of YOVI is rising so they will probably lower the amount of YOVI that you can sell in one order - meaning it will take you more time to sell 110 YOVI. On the other hand we could witness higher demand, more people buying YOVI and this way your order will be sold sooner than in 18 years.
Anyhow, it will take you a lot of time.
you can have 20 sell orders per rom coin. look back in the thread I explain how this works. When you have 20 orders you make about .20 per cycle I sell around 6 t0 8 sells every two months. I just sold 7 sells last week made .065 i think it was i put that in litecoin now 2x. I own 52k of yovi, now that btc price is good yovi is excellent money for doing nothing but waiting. Passive income. 
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Welcome to Hotel Yovi

You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
This is Raise Only Market, sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell.

is 0.00000100 btc

totally lost now.

The limitation here is: cannot oder selling between 2 old prices (all slots are fully)
With the highest price, the limited BTC in total is lowest, but we only have 2 times to order, so... how many times to sale all coins? and how long?.... Fuck....

I have 150 coins before and bow down to 110 . Sold a couple of YOVIs and have two active order at the moment. Overall I got x100 of the investment I put in it because I bought when it was on 1800 satoshi.
Yes, yovi is too greedy to think of other yovi holder but atleast in long term, if you manage to sell, you get something from it. I usually check every month to see if my coins got sold. Most of the time it takes 2-4 months.
110 YOVI? This will take decades to sell... Let's calculate how much time in fact. At the moment, you can have two active orders, each for maximum 0.5 YOVI, so 1 YOVI total. Let's say it takes 2 months that you order sells. This means you can only sell 6 YOVI per year. It will take you 18 years to sell all YOVI. So I was pretty accurate with that "decades".
This is only rough estimate, it could take you more or less than 18 years. The price of YOVI is rising so they will probably lower the amount of YOVI that you can sell in one order - meaning it will take you more time to sell 110 YOVI. On the other hand we could witness higher demand, more people buying YOVI and this way your order will be sold sooner than in 18 years.
Anyhow, it will take you a lot of time.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

is 0.00000100 btc

totally lost now.

Activity: 2

is 0.00000100 btc

totally lost now.

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Hey,

Vsync (VSX) community is waiting for you guys to list it, hundreds of request has been sent over your site.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-phoenix-platform-smart-contract-privacy-coming-soon-vsyncio-2133048
https://github.com/VsyncCrypto/VSX

its been 2 months and no word from anyone at yobit...

Any problem with listing the coin ?

thanks.
Activity: 58

is 0.00000100 btc

totally lost now.
Activity: 48
yobit

Wallet status esp: Maintenance after months !!!!
My esp coins was sleeping at market.
Activate withdrawal of esp or add new market. please.
I was losing money
Activity: 238
YOBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello, this problem has imposed a RUB with a kiwi you have entered your correct number, and your correct and sent the money.. you came in the room, but I don't because I entered my wrong..called kiwi there all confirmed the transaction was 148 rubles.translated h +79002248031 here is a screen with a kiwi it's all there http://prntscr.com/gir74l  help to understand and to recharge them 148p.
Activity: 238
YOBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello, this problem has imposed a RUB with a kiwi you have entered your correct number, and your correct and sent the money.. you came in the room, but I don't because I entered my wrong..called kiwi there all confirmed the transaction was 148 rubles.translated h +79002248031 here is a screen with a kiwi it's all there http://prntscr.com/gir74l  help to understand and to recharge them 148p.
You can sell Yovi by simply putting in your sell orders in advance. Wealth Rom is Yovi's little brother. Cheaper but slower. With Wealth Rom you profit 100 % every sale easy. The key to making money of these rom coins is to buy and sell over and over. every time you sell one slot reload to the next available sale price that instant.
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
I don't understand what's this can anyone explain to me?

This is a force to HODL coin.
Activity: 1204
I don't understand what's this can anyone explain to me?
Activity: 126
Does anyone want to buy 22k YOVI?

How much are you expecting?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
i have 60 YOVI but caaant be sold om yobit. help me please.!
Pages:
Jump to: