Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 5. (Read 37858 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
To all the investors of YOVIcoin, its proven that they scammed you
if you were scammed then its time to get together and take an action against yobit if they don't deliver what they promised.

I have started a topic about this scam,post reply to below topic
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-exchange-scam-exposed-proofs-inside-1416783

If this post will deleted by yobit then it will proved that they don't want to complete their promise , their clear intentions was to scam innocent investors.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Me too not work (out of sync) Sad
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
hi.
i have Yovi but the problem is that when i try to send it to my friend on Yobit it says wallet address is denied. when he tries to create a new address he gets a message that to be able to change address he needs to use address first (its denied)
another thing i would be happy to send Yovi to desktop wallet but its always offline. no network no nods.

does anyone knows working nodes?
how to get my Yovi wallet online?

i will pay 50 Yovi for the help.
anyone
Activity: 364
i have 7k YOVI
i want to sell it only 1btc PM me if you interesting frien Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
If anyone in here wants to buy cheap yovi, send me a pm I havesome coins and I want to sell it for btc fast.
Activity: 63
how can i join yobit signature campaign??
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Last: 0.00092800 24High: 0.00092800 24Low: 0.00092200 24V: 0.07 BTC

nice move YOVI  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
and this is the thread you want to post in if you want to buy and sell yovi off the exchange

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trading-thread-for-yovi-coin-1199362
this thread was closed awhile ago...current yovi thread is....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1120967.260
Activity: 313
sell 300 yovicoins für 0,1 btc
Activity: 98
I am very much interested in YOVI
Please someone clear my doubt
1.Is the value of YOVI always increases?if yes,how?i mean everycoin can fall and rise based on last orders and supply so why YOVI will always rise?
2.what's the catch? if yovi only rises then anyone can buy it and hold till it rises and then sell them to profit and no one will be in loss..how's that even possible?
Please answer these Huh

yeah, i'm not sure i get it either. I have similar questions...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am very much interested in YOVI
Please someone clear my doubt
1.Is the value of YOVI always increases?if yes,how?i mean everycoin can fall and rise based on last orders and supply so why YOVI will always rise?
2.what's the catch? if yovi only rises then anyone can buy it and hold till it rises and then sell them to profit and no one will be in loss..how's that even possible?
Please answer these Huh
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
might someone else noticed in the sell wall there are lot of GAPS and i noticed orders arenot placed in 10sat increment exactly http://prntscr.com/7s0x0e and on top of it we cant even place orders in those gaps. so why not yobit throw some buy power and later on place orders in those gaps atleast it will keep moving the selling

after all they have more than a 1000 BTC in their wallet

just an idea Smiley
Activity: 292
It seems that buying of Yovi has halted. What if instead of ROM there would be a floor price.
We could take the current price of 1950 sats and make that a floor price so noone could sell lower than that,
otherwise it would be a normal market. I'm just throwing out ideas because it seems there has to be some changes.
ROM was good in the beginning but now I think it has to change.

Its a good Idea ,yobit if you can make 1950 as floor price then the coin may get a new life,for moment price dosnt seem to be moving.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Every fifth generation goes Orphan  Embarrassed
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Or simply make it a normal market one day of the week to "reset market".
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It seems that buying of Yovi has halted. What if instead of ROM there would be a floor price.
We could take the current price of 1950 sats and make that a floor price so noone could sell lower than that,
otherwise it would be a normal market. I'm just throwing out ideas because it seems there has to be some changes.
ROM was good in the beginning but now I think it has to change.
Activity: 350
Right now there is zero chance to dump yovi, lol Sad
Hi. How long maturing coins?
And when mining starts?
And that means Stake?  Smiley

not sure but I started earning int in less than 24 hours....

no mining....totally pos

stakes at 5%

best of all...and worst of all ..yovi can't dump....which means you don't loose value...but also means your yovi will be stuck in the belly of the yovi for long time...waiting its turn to come out
Pages:
Jump to: