Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 3. (Read 37858 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
How this market works? I see I can only buy but sell is almost impossible  Huh Huh

yovi on yobit only Raise Only Market you cant sell undetr price, you just can open order for selling but its limited  2 open order with max per order 0.01 btc Grin
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
Does anyone want to buy 22k YOVI?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How this market works? I see I can only buy but sell is almost impossible  Huh Huh
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
anyone with a wallet that can connect...mine cant seem to find any nodes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
yovi on yobit is very slow pump now
unlike a few months ago  Cry
very slowly, with a volume of 0.2 BTC per day as it is now. I think it might take 1,000 years to sell 3600 Yovi in ​​Yobit
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
yovi on yobit is very slow pump now
unlike a few months ago  Cry
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
if anybody interesting,i can sell 1.92272627 yovi with discount.also have 19.38911778 wealth.send pm.
Activity: 340
Merit: 254
CREATE YOUR OWN CRYPTO-CURRENCY WITH ETHEREUM 150$
is there really a wallet for this? lol anyone got link i can't find it
You can find wallet and github link in this post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yovi-yobitvirtualcoin-5-pos-rom-1120967
Last I heard was that the blockchain had dried up and there were no (or very few) online nodes - so you may have a bit of trouble transferring funds and finding a node. Test with a very small amount of coin first.
last I opened wallet it connected and staked.  if so transferring from wallet to wallet should work. only wallet that is not working is the one yobit maintains for depositing back into their exchange

You can withdraw
But you cannot deposit it back

If you are not so stupid - you will never withdraw YOVI from YObit
The real price is 600 satoshi per 1 YOVI (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=YOVI_BTC)
Activity: 340
Merit: 254
CREATE YOUR OWN CRYPTO-CURRENCY WITH ETHEREUM 150$
I am selling my 22,000 YOVI for a Huge Discount  -  Make me an offer if you are interested

let me ask you:

you bought YOVI and keep it in YOBIT  Huh

The only possible answer is "I bought YOVI and sell it in YOBIT"
Last I heard was that the blockchain had dried up and there were no (or very few) online nodes - so you may have a bit of trouble transferring funds and finding a node. Test with a very small amount of coin first.
last I opened wallet it connected and staked.  if so transferring from wallet to wallet should work. only wallet that is not working is the one yobit maintains for depositing back into their exchange
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
thanx guys just saw that  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Activity: 952
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
legendary
The sell yovi window adjustment is gone on the site. I cant see where to sell at. Fish
Its still there - just pretty low down - the first order I found was at 713900 - although I didn't look too closely - so there could be some higher up
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
The sell yovi window adjustment is gone on the site. I cant see where to sell at. Fish
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am selling my 22,000 YOVI for a Huge Discount  -  Make me an offer if you are interested

let me ask you:

you bought YOVI and keep it in YOBIT  Huh

Activity: 356
Dock.io
legendary
YOVI is up by 1.6% today, quite a lot of investment there compared to usual. Lots of people will be further towards their stake maturing. I first bought YOVI on 18th Aug and I'm 50% of the way though, at current rate it'll take 6-7 weeks for the investment to be sold at 17.2% profit, although I can generally make more than that in regular trading...
is the wallet for yovi even functional....ie working nodes
I'm trying to sync wallet, with no success as it cant find any connections
edit:
never mind connections established
Pages:
Jump to: