Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 23. (Read 98054 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Im not able to acces my old gmail. and not yet activation the 2fa, today i want to ceck my sell order but i must add pin verification from email, how to disable it Huh i want to acces my account without permision like other exchanger
They entered the code, if you change your IP-address, this option does not disable
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Im not able to acces my old gmail. and not yet activation the 2fa, today i want to ceck my sell order but i must add pin verification from email, how to disable it Huh i want to acces my account without permision like other exchanger
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Some one or a group of people bought 375 yovi worth 1.98 BTC today. 24 hour volume 2.19 BTC.

I am very grateful to them.
Passive income can only be with Yovi.

Today marks my 13 orders

PS: i like Yovi ROM  Grin

Congratulations. So you must purchased slots to sell?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Always good to see a pump in the Yovi price - I wonder if that massive buy will spur more investment in the coin now
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
See how was changed the price for half a year. Yovi making progress.

I agree with you.

Today marks my 13 orders

Wow! Congratulations  Smiley

wow...
nice...if you want some more, I think I can spare 100 or so
Activity: 312
Merit: 252
See how was changed the price for half a year. Yovi making progress.

I agree with you.

Today marks my 13 orders

Wow! Congratulations  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Some one or a group of people bought 375 yovi worth 1.98 BTC today. 24 hour volume 2.19 BTC.

I am very grateful to them.

Today marks my 13 orders

PS: i like Yovi ROM  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ok i am understand yovi is scam
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Some one or a group of people bought 375 yovi worth 1.98 BTC today. 24 hour volume 2.19 BTC. It appears will have some pumping with it.
that's friggin insane.

Who in the hell would do that? could that same person please see wealth coin also. That is nuts.
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
I dont understand what is ROM
we can buy it, but can't sell it. stayaway from altcoin ROM.

its actually easy-go to blue line for open sell order(scroll down)-can sell up to .01 btc each order, can have 2 orders and wait a month or two.........for them to sell
I dont understand too about ROM coin
no need to understand anything. its a scam, don't buy any.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
I dont understand too about ROM coin
Some one or a group of people bought 375 yovi worth 1.98 BTC today. 24 hour volume 2.19 BTC. It appears will have some pumping with it.
that's friggin insane.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I dont understand what is ROM
we can buy it, but can't sell it. stayaway from altcoin ROM.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Yovi is moving again.. another two sells. slowing selling two orders at a time. This needs a lot of patient for sure. Good Luck!

You got 2 sells?  congrats on getting to the top. Would have figured over the last year that yobit would hype or do something with its own coin. Someday we'll get services for yovi exchange :p

Congrats on the sells again Smiley

Congratualations on becoming a Senior member BTW EpyxZ - you might want to change your Yobit signature before they notice =)

Thank you starmman, forget sometimes im in the campaign :p ty brother

-- Done Smiley thanks again
legendary
Yovi is moving again.. another two sells. slowing selling two orders at a time. This needs a lot of patient for sure. Good Luck!

You got 2 sells?  congrats on getting to the top. Would have figured over the last year that yobit would hype or do something with its own coin. Someday we'll get services for yovi exchange :p

Congratualations on becoming a Senior member BTW EpyxZ - you might want to change your Yobit signature before they notice =)
legendary

You got 2 sells?  congrats on getting to the top. Would have figured over the last year that yobit would hype or do something with its own coin. Someday we'll get services for yovi exchange :p

I'm out of YOVI now - I worked out that with each cycle it will take longer and longer to complete as the same amount of YOVI exist but they are valued at a higher amount meaning each slot gradually takes less and less YOVI - meaning each YOVI needs more and more BTC to be sold - but the same number of YOVI still exists in the market. I think it will still be profitable for at least a year - but too much risk for me to buy more. I can make more of a percentage on other coins in 3 months (although that's not guaranteed)
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: