Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 20. (Read 98054 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
YOVI coins is longterm investations
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
YOVI is the best long term interest if you know how to use it...
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

A very long term investment... I currently have about 2300 Yovicoins and at this rate, I think the last bit of it might be sold when my great grandchildren are in their eighties  Wink Grin.

They have temporarily opened the market once, it would be nice if they could do that again, so people can take their profits by selling some or all of their Yovi.

I stll have over12k yovi at yobit.  Cheesy

Conggratulations. You are verry rich now Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
this ponzi is just another example of the craziness that is yobit exchange. what a joke.

You know nothing about Ponzis you little cutie...
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
52k Yovi and cant sell any now. The sell window pain adjustment on the site is gone. cant scroll down to see price can sell at all until this is fixed. Or maybe something is up
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

A very long term investment... I currently have about 2300 Yovicoins and at this rate, I think the last bit of it might be sold when my great grandchildren are in their eighties  Wink Grin.

They have temporarily opened the market once, it would be nice if they could do that again, so people can take their profits by selling some or all of their Yovi.

I stll have over12k yovi at yobit.  Cheesy
Activity: 249

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
this ponzi is just another example of the craziness that is yobit exchange. what a joke.

U think it was launched by yobit? Its more likely that a coin is led by a newbie wanting to earn 10 USD for paying monthly rent of his room.
It was launched as yobits offiial coin so they did launced it. Yobit seem to not have any interest in speeding up the market by opening it. All they want is to gain profit from their traders. Not a really good characteristic of a good trading site.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
YOVI price now 598200 sat Smiley
it's just a figure, you will get nothing from that figure, even if you have more YOVI that worth millions of satoshis based on that figure, you will gain nothing if nobody wanted to buy that shit. that's the disadvantage of the what they called ROM or rise-only-market, many holders wanted to sell but almost no one wanted to buy.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

That price only apply at yobit.net ROM. At a open market it worths almost nothing. And yobit's deposit is disabled.
Activity: 353
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
I am selling my 22,000 YOVI for a Huge Discount  -  Make me an offer if you are interested

Sorry to tell you that you only can sell them @0.00000123 each at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=YOVI_BTC

I still have about 80k.
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
I can say that I have gotten my return on investment in yovi because I actually brought it when it was way lower thank this so I have gotten multiple payouts slow but it comes and yesterday my sell hit again
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

U think it was launched by yobit? Its more likely that a coin is led by a newbie wanting to earn 10 USD for paying monthly rent of his room.
Activity: 356
Dock.io
I am selling my 22,000 YOVI for a Huge Discount  -  Make me an offer if you are interested
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
I find the sells so limiting..ugh.

I logged into an old account after burning dust on shitcoin trains and just threw whatever was left at yovi coin in general disgust.  Bought a handful when it was 0.00002410 ....which if I could dump hey small win since I bought them back on aug 2015...

bah humbug
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Moving again. Not bad for ongoing small profits with two sells limited. I can't imagine people with 20 sell slots at price BTC around 1K USD.

Dont imagine because this is a real not imaginations Cheesy

That is so true.  Cheesy Good for them.
Activity: 784
Moving again. Not bad for ongoing small profits with two sells limited. I can't imagine people with 20 sell slots at price BTC around 1K USD.

Dont imagine because this is a real not imaginations Cheesy
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

Pages:
Jump to: