Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 25. (Read 98054 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
For what you are using this coin? Why can't you get them back to exchange?
In my case I am just trying to sell out the remaining YOVI coins I bought cheap before. To some I don't know what reason they have to still be buying this coin. I notice recently tho that volume is 0 ad no is currently trading it. I have heard beforethat it can be used to pay in adding new coin , I'm not sure tho.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
For what you are using this coin? Why can't you get them back to exchange?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
for my luck i have 20 Slots ;-)

I am not sure if the 20 slots will help on making any extra bitcoin after the fee.

this is not by Bonus or any aditional bought stuff.
this result by +40 referrals
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
only way to make money on the bonus is to be able to sell wealth rom too you get 20 slots for both roms. if you just sell Yovi once you pay the fees your at a loss. unless your someone who mills fake volume day and night in which case you would receive the bonus sats for your volume that you can hit the button and have those sats transferred over. Fish
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

I am not sure if the 20 slots will help on making any extra bitcoin after the fee.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Still waiting for my sell orders to complete, its been almost 8 weeks so far, but only need the price to increase by 7k satoshi, so i suspect they will sell in the next few days. If so it will be exactly 8 weeks from bid to sell with ~17% profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I have to say this is probably the first time I have ever seen anyone actually address how to sell it :p Props to Starmman

Just buy 0.04BTC of YOVI (for two slots), then scroll down until you find a gap. There will be a blue line between the orders, then simply set the orders up. There is currently a gap at 564500sat.

EDIT: it's 0.02 for two slots not 0.04
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
are you really staking this yovi? kind of risky remembering there are a limited slots available for selling

If you have your Yovi in yobit don't withdraw them to stake because deposit is disabled. Just set the two sell order limits and wait.

Yes alright, dont withdraw them. you can have 5, 10, 20 slots sell order if upgrade your account or have active refferal
no you cant. read the thread. its disabled number one. if you were able to buy the bonus sells you get exactly what you put in less the fees you loose money. scam from the get go.

You can if you know informations how to add slots but not buy the bonus sells

i want to buy YOVI, please teach me add ROM sell order slots...

read pm. thank you

Just buy 0.04BTC of YOVI (for two slots), then scroll down until you find a gap. There will be a blue line between the orders, then simply set the orders up. There is currently a gap at 564500sat.

EDIT: it's 0.02 for two slots not 0.04
Activity: 728
are you really staking this yovi? kind of risky remembering there are a limited slots available for selling

If you have your Yovi in yobit don't withdraw them to stake because deposit is disabled. Just set the two sell order limits and wait.

Yes alright, dont withdraw them. you can have 5, 10, 20 slots sell order if upgrade your account or have active refferal
no you cant. read the thread. its disabled number one. if you were able to buy the bonus sells you get exactly what you put in less the fees you loose money. scam from the get go.

i want to buy YOVI, please teach me add ROM sell order slots...

read pm. thank you
Activity: 602

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
September 29, 2016, 03:24:40 PM

Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 29, 2016, 01:08:53 PM

Activity: 444
September 29, 2016, 12:43:44 PM

No i think noone will be staking yovi right now and i think the one who have staked are now stucked with lot of yovi which can't be deposited in yobit which is the only place where you can trade YOVi. So it will be useless..

I see Yovi is also being traded at cryptopia but you know, the price is just peanuts...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2016, 12:27:34 PM

No i think noone will be staking yovi right now and i think the one who have staked are now stucked with lot of yovi which can't be deposited in yobit which is the only place where you can trade YOVi. So it will be useless..
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
September 29, 2016, 08:33:19 AM

why not just pump the market on cryptopia? Isn't yovi also available in there? It coul be a nice market if people will start to use it rather stay with yobits ROM rules.

its not worth it, theres other coins that are out there better for pumping. all-thought it would be funny to pump yovi above yobit price and watch every single yovi on yobit get withdrawn leaving yobit with a dead market.

I don't think anyone will risk their BTC to pump yovi at the open market if you consider of the current price and the amount of BTC needed to pump it. But, I hope that will happen so I can sell some of my yovi at open market. Haha.

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
September 29, 2016, 12:48:04 AM

why not just pump the market on cryptopia? Isn't yovi also available in there? It coul be a nice market if people will start to use it rather stay with yobits ROM rules.

its not worth it, theres other coins that are out there better for pumping. all-thought it would be funny to pump yovi above yobit price and watch every single yovi on yobit get withdrawn leaving yobit with a dead market.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
September 28, 2016, 11:32:05 PM
I would not consider it risky, just a waste of computing resources and power due to fact that if you have yovi in a wallet off exchange, you'll never be able to get it back on exchange....wallet is disabled for deposits. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2016, 11:30:25 PM
I would not consider it risky, just a waste of computing resources and power due to fact that if you have yovi in a wallet off exchange, you'll never be able to get it back on exchange....wallet is disabled for deposits. 
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
September 28, 2016, 10:50:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: