Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️ - page 8. (Read 23542 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
who is your point of contact regarding investments? In the past my group has finalized private-pre sale deals over at the likes of Wanchain, Zilliqa, Quarkchain, and Ededchain and are looking to bring large funds to an exciting new project
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Asian Games started, and Yumerium are running 3 Events now:

- Limited Event Sale runs for 24 hours only
- Invite your friends & get 200 AGP each

https://yumerium.com/asiangame 

More details are available in its telegram channel: https://t.me/yumerium/30600
Activity: 210
YUM is gaming tokens to be used on our platform, yumerium.con
AGP is Asian Game Point to be used to bet on games for our Asian Game event. During Asian Game event, you bet on the games by using AGP and when your team wins, you will get AGP
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
when did the bounty campaign begin? and what types of games are included in this platform, give me more detailed info
As far as I know this topic is no longer relevant, as is the bounty program. This project had 2 or 3 bounty campaigns from different managers. And it is still not clear what will happen to this project. It was held or was postponed again.
Activity: 2
Hi,

We successfully listed your ICO to ICOscale Database. 

Check it: https://icoscale.io/ico/yumerium/
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
when did the bounty campaign begin? and what types of games are included in this platform, give me more detailed info

Bounty already live, here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-endedyumerium-open-gaming-platform-600kround2-4465888
but as I see on a pinned post on bounty chat  https://t.me/yumerium_bounty partly on a pause, since developers want to see activity closer to the beginning of the main sales / 26.09
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Activity: 63
Hello, may I contact somebody from the team? I would like to send you an offer for advertising and listing in a popular crypto-media. Thank you!
Activity: 140
I personally believe that the idea that a company should conquer the market.
Activity: 266
We can help you get across to thousands of potential ico investors that will be willing to invest with your company and
this can be achieved by making a short review and video whereby we interview your CEO on our YouTube Channel. Kindly Pm me
if interested
Activity: 280
I work for a blockchain development team (smart contract / AltCoin development), marketing support and technical assistance. With unlimited access to countless listing sites and investors, you’re sure to hit the moon, pm for an interesting offer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Hi all! Here is the last weekly update (13 August 2018) that Yumerium has published.

copper member
Although the management team has changed. Many people don't pay much attention to it, just care about the price.the price is still so low.The team should do market value management and raise the price.

This is the first time I've heard this, on the website and in the white paper of the same team, I think you have the wrong information. The team is growing, it's true.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
This project, thanks to the technology of blocking, wants to eliminate intermediaries between gamers and game developers, allowing to conduct transactions directly with minimal commission. I think this project has a future and make the game industry better.
Yes, the project is good. But if we take a look to all the situation in cryptoworld.. I don't even know if the future of the project is bright..

Are you sure you made a proper research about it mate? Their games are great and the team, founder Jikhan Jung is brilliant. They own biggest VR Arcade franchise in Korea with over 30 locations. HTC was one of the investors. They are building a HUGE gaming ecosystem. I think the future of the Yumerium is so bright and will help to the crypto world to make it better... Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
This project, thanks to the technology of blocking, wants to eliminate intermediaries between gamers and game developers, allowing to conduct transactions directly with minimal commission. I think this project has a future and make the game industry better.
Yes, the project is good. But if we take a look to all the situation in cryptoworld.. I don't even know if the future of the project is bright..
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
Although the management team has changed. Many people don't pay much attention to it, just care about the price.the price is still so low.The team should do market value management and raise the price.

Are you sure about that? Can you provide the source about it? Because as far as I see it still managing by the exact same team, Subdream Labs and I should say they are doing awesome!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
The team has published the latest update on 06/08. I share it if it is of interest!
Activity: 207
Activity: 247
I don't know why my private message was forbidden, so I couldn't contact you. A while ago you came to China, I watched the video which my friend sent to me. I just want to make sure that the ico will not be changed from September 2Liu to October 10th?
copper member
I like this project because unlike other ICO companies Yumerium already have a finished product, I saw your videos on Youtube and pleasantly impressed, of course, I would like to see the game is not in the genre of "shooting", and in the genre of RPG in virtual reality, it would be great.
Pages:
Jump to: