Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️ - page 7. (Read 23542 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Good afternoon, colleagues. Be kind, who owns this information, share here. Who participated in the very first campaign bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3276979.0)? What is heard about the payments, from the Amazix team?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
Hey  I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?

Hi, they can get an answer much faster in the chat https://t.me/yumerium, they change to 26/09, above a couple of posts written answer,  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 16
Hey  I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
copper member
I see, what if I lost all my AGP? shall I still received YUM tokens after the ranking when the Asian games are finished?

I have the same problem - I bet on the team with all AGP and the team is lost. Just chat on telegram channel with admin, they say to send them an email and they will help  Wink
copper member
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
As far as I know, they are located in Korea and already have production/MК studios, then it is likely that their project will begin there and will gradually expand.
Activity: 28
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
when did the bounty campaign begin? and what types of games are included in this platform, give me more detailed info
As far as I know this topic is no longer relevant, as is the bounty program. This project had 2 or 3 bounty campaigns from different managers. And it is still not clear what will happen to this project. It was held or was postponed again.

Bounty live, the Main sale postponed from July 24,2018 to September 26, 2018 - was caused by the desire to prepare a more finished product.

Activity: 72
I see, what if I lost all my AGP? shall I still received YUM tokens after the ranking when the Asian games are finished?
Activity: 31
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
Activity: 19
Your project Yumerium was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Yumerium to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 420
Merit: 69
ICO Analysis: Yumerium
Published on August 24, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-yumerium/

Team
Founder and CEO Jikhan Jung: Jung has worked in several VR companies, such as Subdream Studios where he is the current CEO and VR Plus, a VR gaming company.
CTO Francisco Martin: Martin is the CTO at Subdream Studios and has worked as a game director at Virtual World Arcade.
CSO Jaehyun Lee: Lee, the former CEO at Super Bee and Zen Software, is the current CEO at Hurbit, a cryptocurrency exchange.
Advisors
Koji Sakamoto: Sakamoto is the former managing director at Excite Japan, CEO at YJ America and a former corporate officer at Yahoo! Japan. He is currently the board director at TBM Co., Ltd.
Partners
VR Plus: The biggest VR arcade franchise in Korea will act as a distribution partner.
Subdream Studios: A California-based game developer.

Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of Yumerium.

Risks
    Historically speaking, gaming platform ICOs do not have good ROI. (-1)
    No to small marketing campaign so far, resulting in low community interest. (-2)

Growth Potential
    Though gaming platform ICOs usually fail to meet expectations, they get a lot of interest from the crowd. (+1.5)
    Aims to provide most of Steam’s and Kickstarter’s features with some additional ones. Allowing players to resell owned games is definitely a good move. (+2.5)
    Allocating some tokens for Marketing Fund to incentivize developers to use Yumerium might create great interest in the project. (+1.5)
    A good blockchain gaming platform is much needed. (+1)

Disposition
Yumerium is essentially a gaming platform, sharing many features with Steam and Kickstarter. Although gaming platform ICOs historically do not do well, Yumerium still might attain serious attraction from both gamers and developers if they execute a great marketing campaign. Yumerium receives a 5/10.

Investment Details
    Type: ERC20 – Utility
    Symbol: YUM
    Platform: Ethereum
    Crowdsale: September 26, 2018
    Minimum Investment: 0.1 ETH
    Price: $0.01
    Hard Cap: $20,000,000
    Payments Accepted: ETC, BTC
    Restricted from Participating: China, USA
Activity: 266
it will be available in a couple of days
for both individual and country Smiley
August 26th Games are still ongoing, but we're scheduling games for August 27th Smiley
Activity: 24
What a great project you guys got here!! I have some promotional proposal for this team. Admin PM me if interested in knowing about the proposal.
Activity: 98
We checked and found that you signed up with us on August 26th, which was after the airdrop event ended
But no worries! Join and bet on our Asian Game events. You could receive YUM after the event Smiley
Activity: 266
When token distribution? We know how to check the wallet, 3 days you have not distribute?
pls, if you don't want to distribute token, just tell the truth, don't tell anything like "we will distribute YUM tokens by 8/25"  and do nothing
Activity: 188
I'm not familiar with Payeer wallet. Does it support to add ERC20 token? I tried to access their website, but the US is blocked
Can you ask Payeer wallet about the issue if you can move the tokens?
Activity: 252
I'm a YouTuber, and ICO analyst and a great supporter of Cryptocurrency investment which I believe in it promising a brighter future. Admin PM kindly pm me for further details.
Activity: 62
Less than 2 hours left until you can bet a Hocky game for India vs. Hong Kong! Which team are you supporting?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Yumerium is hosting a quiz event on its official Telegram Channel. It will give out 50 YUM to winners! You can join its channel and get the latest information about Yumerium project:

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@yumerium
Pages:
Jump to: