Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YupCoin [YUP] Pos with Masternodes and Decentralized Governance - page 19. (Read 41314 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
On one wallet two masternode, one running the second is not. Runs but the time activity is also not, why the problem can be?
https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/thumbs/2017/11/8e1cc792b6dde09e63bb0814aa9c8c1f.png
I've had similar problems, and I've just started working, and it's not long before it's automatically stopped, and I can only run one node.I think it's because of IP.

You should try to use a second IP for the second node
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
On one wallet two masternode, one running the second is not. Runs but the time activity is also not, why the problem can be?

I've had similar problems, and I've just started working, and it's not long before it's automatically stopped, and I can only run one node.I think it's because of IP.
Activity: 896
Merit: 221

Your secound node the active time is zero.

"rank" : 30,
        "network" : "ipv4",
        "txhash" : "943cebc33b3165ff45e847f16a623a953ce9e0bbcd1c18f9135b2544ad66d809",
        "outidx" : 0,
        "status" : "ENABLED",
        "addr" : "738Fzns1vBYBomS6CYzYtozTzDSrhKDdXy",
        "version" : 70900,
        "lastseen" : 1510659335,
        "activetime" : 0,
        "lastpaid" : 0
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Activity: 80
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Just fining setting up my masternode  Grin
congratulations  Grin

Thanks.

It is normal that my masternode will stop automatically? And the activity time is not moving
Hello man, you can try to restart your wallet so you can solve this problem.If not, check your conf file settings.
Activity: 58
congratulations  Grin

Thanks.

It is normal that my masternode will stop automatically? And the activity time is not moving

Great, you should see the rewards coming after 1-2 hours. Keep an eye on the mn to be sure you do it correctly and is running.
Activity: 58
Just finish setting up my masternode  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
congratulations with your first exchange Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
we can make it strong. i will do Vietnamese translation ANN thread  Grin
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
i dont really understand why coinmarkets add another decimal to BTC in the market ...

1 Satoshi    = 0.00000001 ฿    

Price on https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-Yup.htm

Right now the real price is 544sat on sell side and 210sat on buy side
Where is the fucking explorer

You need to increase your post count or what? Or do you think you can impress someone if you talk like this?
Activity: 52
Where is the fucking explorer
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Pure POS with masternodes, thats the right thing Smiley
any airdrop? pm me pls

YUP airdrop is over for long time ,you are late to take part in ,but you can buy some coin from exchange market.
Now is the POS+masternode stage, so you can purchase 10000+ COINS from the exchange and then follow the steps to start masternode. You can try it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Dear manager. I participated in the airdrop, but I can't see any YUP coins in my wallet. Can you check it in your spreadsheet please?

not all participant received the airdrop, just the lucky guy received the coin
anyway you can buy this coin on coinmarkets, and the price look so cheap now
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-Yup.htm
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
any airdrop? pm me pls

YUP airdrop is over for long time ,you are late to take part in ,but you can buy some coin from exchange market.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Dear manager. I participated in the airdrop, but I can't see any YUP coins in my wallet. Can you check it in your spreadsheet please?
dev randomly selected 20% of all addresses per day and divide 50,000 coins among them.This will continue for 5 days for a total of 250,000 coins given away.
look like you are not lucky man,

Activity: 104
any airdrop? pm me pls
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Too many conflicted transactions in masternode rewards today. What happend? What is the reason?
Notice in 1 hours when have conflicted. Total real reward is normal.
Pages:
Jump to: