Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZAP] Zap.org - Decentralized Data/Oracle Marketplace for Smart Contracts - page 3. (Read 13293 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi. very nice idea, trust in the future should run in accordance with the planned!
Activity: 54
Greetings, devs. You must to append token details to permit participants to get in the plan!
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
I suppose it is a very nice project!
Riveting website, outstanding vision.  Good luck fellows.

Thanks for the support, JamesGreg. Join the discussion on Telegram
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
I believe that this idea is pretty a commercial investment at the present time!  Good luck devs.
Thank you very much for your support and well wishes.
You are appreciated.

Join the discussion on Telegram to stay updated.  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. Thank you very much for creating this chat. Chat is easy to use, it is very convenient to communicate with people who support our coin. I wish everyone good luck.

Greetings Zappers!

There is a new home for the dev community at Discord!
Discord is a cross-platform communication platform that is great for text and voice chat rooms.

Activity: 280
Hey Zappers! ⚡️

If you haven't already, join us in connecting data to the blockchain on Facebook. Wink

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings Zappers!

There is a new home for the dev community at Discord!
Discord is a cross-platform communication platform that is great for text and voice chat rooms.

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Zap Founder Nickspanos  will be speaking at the next World Blockchain Forum in London, September 3rd-5th. Nick has over 30 years experience in technology and politics. He will share his wisdom & his vision for the future of the blockchain.

See Details Here
Activity: 392
Hello, Zappers!

The Zap platform serves as a data broker amongst the members of its network.

Data providers are incentivized to publish secure data feeds from a variety of endpoints which are monetized via provider-specific bonding markets.

Zap's API is live. The purpose of the API is to allow developers to register accounts, set bond market parameters and expose their tokenized service to both offchain subscribers and onchain user-contracts.

For more details, visit this page.

Join the discussion on Telegram to stay updated.  Wink
Hey Zappers! ⚡️

Is there any new Zappers here? Looking for an introduction?

Zap allows smart contract developers to leverage real world data on the blockchain. To learn more about Zap, check out the official website.

You can delve deeper by taking a look at the Whitepaper here.

Activity: 252
Great name, and  great branding. Seems i found a hidden gem here.

Thanks for your support! feel free to Follow ZAP on Twitter for exciting updates to come!!!⚡️⚡️⚡️
Activity: 52
Great name, and  great branding. Seems i found a hidden gem here.
Activity: 392
GREETINGS, ZAPPERS!

What do you think, can blockchain fix America's voting system? Huh

Read here what Zap's CEO Nick Spanos said.  Wink

Join the discussion on Telegram.
Expect you discover fairly resources to cultivate your business.  Good luck all!
Thanks for supporting Zap!
Activity: 31
Expect you discover fairly resources to cultivate your business.  Good luck all!
I think that this business is pretty a gainful investment at the moment!  Good luck all!
Thanks so much for your support. Smiley
Activity: 252

Nick Spanos, Co-founder of ZAP will be presenting in World Blockchain Forum in London Sept 3-5. Nick will share his vision for the future & potential of the blockchain.⚡️⚡️⚡️

Get your tickets and follow ZAP on twitter here
Greetings, team. I am interested on this idea. I'll wait this to watch what is going to happen!
That is so good to hear.

Please feel free to join the discussion on Telegram, it is the best place to stay up to date on all the latest news and conversations!
Activity: 24
Greetings, team. I am interested on this idea. I'll wait this to watch what is going to happen!
I expect this ICO will be prosperous!
In right mind vision, interesting approach.
Thank you very much for the support and well wishes, you are appreciated.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram, it is the best place to stay up to date on all our latest news and conversations!
Pages:
Jump to: