Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZAP] Zap.org - Decentralized Data/Oracle Marketplace for Smart Contracts - page 5. (Read 13293 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
GREETINGS, ZAPPERS!

Nick Spanos is a confirmed speaker at Blockchain Futurist Conference scheduled for August 15-16th in Toronto.

Stop by if you are in Toronto.  Wink

Make sure you follow Zap on Twitter.

Join in a discussion about Zap and oracles on Telegram.
Activity: 280
I suppose this plan is very interesting and cool. Classy plan,  excellent logo, mindful idea.
Thanks so much for your support.
Activity: 140
I'm interested on this idea. I'll watch this to look what is going to take place!
 Good luck team!
Greetings DEV's. very nice project, hope in the future can run under the planned!
Thanks for your support! Join us on Telegram to stay up to date with all the latest news!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm interested on this idea. I'll watch this to look what is going to take place!
 Good luck team!
I expect good luck for the business.
Able to recognize website, classy job, riveting idea!
Thanks for your support for Zap. Smiley
Activity: 8
I hope this business will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck DEVs.
It looks of this project will be better in the near future. Absorbing website, sober website, irreproachable approach.  Good luck.
Thanks for your ongoing support ⚡️
gij
Activity: 278
Hello Zappers!
Please take a moment to check out the July project update from Zap!
Have read it, and impressed with a lot of progress team made, I like the way they target different audiences, from platforms to devs, devices and possible customers.
Keep up
Activity: 140
Hello Zappers!
Please take a moment to check out the July project update from Zap!
Activity: 259
One of the more unique features of the Zap platform is the bonding curves functionality. Each oracle published through the Zap platform is accessed by bonding ZAP tokens to the oracle account, which are valued on a curve based on the amount of others also bonding to the oracle. ZAP tokens can also be un-bonded from an oracle if, for example, access is no longer desired. This creates a mini-economy for each individual oracle and data feed.

Read more in this article to learn more about Zap's Bonding curves and also more updates on the ZAP project.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 226
Greetings, all!
I hope your plan runs successfully. Sentient design, excellence plan.

Thank you so much for your support and kind words! Much appreciated!  Grin
Activity: 392
Join Zap in connecting Smart Contracts to data feeds!

Discuss about Zap and oracles in the Telegram group.
I expect this idea increase well and ideally.
Plausible website, brilliant project, absorbing project.
Thanks for your support. Smiley
Activity: 28
I expect this idea increase well and ideally.
Plausible website, brilliant project, absorbing project.
I expect your business runs happily!
Interesting approach, mindful website!  Good luck.
Thanks for your interest. If you have any questions about the project or want to join in the discussion, feel free to join the Official Telegram Group.
Zap will be able to create a decentralized data market and fill it with unique incentive tools!
Thank you for your interest in Zap. ⚡️

Don't forget to follow Zap on Twitter for all the latest developments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Zap will be able to create a decentralized data market and fill it with unique incentive tools!
Activity: 252
Hi Zappers!!

The Zap team will be attending Token Fest in Boston this September 13th-14th, 2018. Check out Technical Director Tom St. Laurent speaking at the event in California!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
This is a very interesting plan with opportunity. Blameless project, aesthetic design!  Good luck.
Thanks so much for being so enthsiastic about Zap!

Feel free to join the community at the Telegram Group, participate in the discussions and get to know all the news and developments first-hand, as soon as they are released! Wink ⚡️
Activity: 28
This is a very interesting plan with opportunity. Blameless project, aesthetic design!  Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: