Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZAP] Zap.org - Decentralized Data/Oracle Marketplace for Smart Contracts - page 4. (Read 13293 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Zap co-founder Nick Spanos will be delivering an electrifying keynote address at the Blockchain World Conference tomorrow, July 13th, in Atlantic City!

Checkout more about the event Here
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I like the construct of this idea! Riveting project, responsive project, wondrous approach.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I expect this idea will be useful! Amazing project, mindful website, a rather interesting project!
Thanks so much for your support.
Zap Jolts Real Estate With Blockchain-Based Smart Contracts⚡️⚡️

Zap’s progress in the real estate industry as just “one small use case,” the organization itself continues to work on expanding its marketplace to incorporate smart contract-compatible data.

Have a look at this article for details!

Big news, thanks for sharing, it proofs huge potentials of this project.

Thank you for your support, much appreciated.
gij
Activity: 278

Zap’s progress in the real estate industry as just “one small use case,” the organization itself continues to work on expanding its marketplace to incorporate smart contract-compatible data.

Big news, thanks for sharing, it proofs huge potentials of this project.
Activity: 252

Activity: 140
very nice plan, rely in the future should run in accordance with the planned.
 Good luck.

Hello baii! Thanks for your support! Have you joined us on Telegram? It is the best place to stay up to date on all our latest news and conversations!
Hey Zappers!
Weren't able to attend the last Polycon? Don't worry, here is Nick Spanos' Talk on Zap!
Activity: 392
GREETINGS, ZAPPERS!

One of the oracles applications is in the finance industry!

For years, leading minds have been saying that ‘data is oil’. Google and Facebook produce valuable data through their everyday operations, and sell that data to those who are able to turn that data into profit.
Traders in various markets are constantly looking for alternative data. This data, often called Alpha data, is capable of producing a profit; and is thusly highly coveted by traders. There are tens of thousands of hedge funds that are filled with quantitative and algorithmic traders who use data in order to make their trades. Quants extrapolate metadata in order to analyze trends. With oraclized smart contracts, quants will have another tool that can be used to execute their trades automatically.

Through the Zap Store, traders can access numerous data feeds.

If you want to learn more about the Zap, take a look at the whitepaper.

Feel free to discuss about the Zap and oracles in the Telegram group.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
You need to add token details to permit participants to join the idea!
 Good luck.
Hi Jatila!

Which details are you looking at specifically? You can look up Zap on Coin Market Cap and get to know all the relevant information regarding it! Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Good evening, guys.
I got in this project. I'm interested to watch how the founders implement the idea.

I thoroughly studied the information about the project and the project team. I have no doubt that the project will be implemented in the best possible way.
Hey Feetshot!

Thanks so much for your support! Make sure you join Zap's Telegram Group and join the conversation as well! Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Good evening, guys.
I got in this project. I'm interested to watch how the founders implement the idea.

I thoroughly studied the information about the project and the project team. I have no doubt that the project will be implemented in the best possible way.
Activity: 392
Activity: 259
GREETINGS, ZAPPERS!

Hello Zappers, as we begin the month of July, the ZAP team would like to provide an update on what they have been working on and what to expect in the coming weeks.
Please click this article to read the Zap project July 2018 update.
Good evening, guys.

Thanks for the support, glad to have you aboard.
Hey, all!
I wish this plan increase well and perfect. Mindful job, excellence activity!

Thanks for all of your support!!
I like the concept of this plan. Interesting plan, flawless website, watchful website!

Thank you for your support,  come join the Telegram community
I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response! Reasoned project, outstanding logo, very nice website.

Hi there, thank you for the support! Yes, feel free to address any questions you may have over to the  ZAP telegram and we'll be happy to assist!  Thanks again for your support! ⚡️

I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck all.

Hi there, actually, ZAP's ICO was taken place last year and have already successfully launched on several Exchanges such as Cryptopia, HitBTCHitBTC and most recently on Changelly.  The Software Development Kit (SDK) is also coming very soon!

Please feel free to stay updated with Zap! Here's the for ya! ⚡️

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck all.
Pages:
Jump to: