Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 11. (Read 339286 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Z̸̵̛̬̹̰̫̤̪̼̩̭̱̺ͯ̍͆̀̒̽̔̓̃ͫ̐ͬ̾̿ͥ̽̇͜͞ ͈̖̯͈̝͎̭̟̪̦̏ͫ͑ͧ̒ͣ͟͜͞tͥ͋̃̇̑͗͗̀̎ͬ̔̓͊̋̎ͨ̾̚҉̵̨̟̮̰̬̻̬̮ͅī̬̠̭̥̺̬̼̪͖̗̈͋̆͂͐ͪ̄́ͭ̃́ͯ̚͜m̢̛̅͒͒͗̑̔҉̬̣͕͖̺̯̪̼̥͇͍e̛̦̗͈̫͙̦̺̤͎͙͖̤̻͒͒ͨͫ̐ͧ̓ͫ͑̔́͐͋ͫ͑͐̔͘͞
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
If you referred rise at pump again that is fully agreeable as this has chance because pumpers are still hanging around it. They don't easily leave projects which can be used to pump. But technically this has lived its life if you watch BTCP which came out of it is also on its way to zero. These forks were created for pump quick money making purposes and in this sense these worked well.

Yes but pumpers also don't want to lose money and if they think that too many people are waiting to sell, why should they pump BTCP?

Even those who professionally arrange pamp and dumps cannot always guess the market.
So here they can be wrong, and usually the stupid crowd will beat them. Watch from the side dont buy and dont sell.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
If you referred rise at pump again that is fully agreeable as this has chance because pumpers are still hanging around it. They don't easily leave projects which can be used to pump. But technically this has lived its life if you watch BTCP which came out of it is also on its way to zero. These forks were created for pump quick money making purposes and in this sense these worked well.

Yes but pumpers also don't want to lose money and if they think that too many people are waiting to sell, why should they pump BTCP?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
I think this coin will rise agan but only after moust of traders sell at this price 1 $ .
At this momen are still people who hold zcl for later and fork will hapen after they will sell.
I think will take at last 6 mounths till next fork .

When no people have faift this will hapen .
No 1 . in   3,015,731.97119202 ZCL-first place on block explorer....
Is this monopoly?

It could be Exchange Cold Wallet, No sane person will hold that kind of zclassic Cheesy Not unless there's a fork being planned in the next coming weeks

Chances are very real and high that this will be forked again in a few weeks, and then forked again a few weeks after, and after that it will be forked again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Is this monopoly?

It could be Exchange Cold Wallet, No sane person will hold that kind of zclassic Cheesy Not unless there's a fork being planned in the next coming weeks
Is it still worth it to operate mining pools for ZClassic? I thought it is going to die soon, but it refuses to.

Zclassic will never die Cheesy its a lifeblood of the fork scammers Cheesy

It should be rebranded to FORK COIN  Grin

Or at last Classic Fork Coin to keep the classic, because this is a classic fork which is used to scam.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Is this monopoly?
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Hi I can not rich the telegram chat...
Any news?? this coin looks to me death...
the last link to an explorer is litl.bit limited in info.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Tell me why it does not work  explorer.zcl.zelcore.io

https://explorer.zcl.zeltrez.io/

It's working fine for me maybe it's back online now and if this had any kind of problem than it has been resolved now. You can try now and there is another alternative explorer too.

http://zclassic-ce.io/
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Tell me why it does not work  explorer.zcl.zelcore.io
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Is it still worth it to operate mining pools for ZClassic? I thought it is going to die soon, but it refuses to.

Zclassic will never die Cheesy its a lifeblood of the fork scammers Cheesy

It should be rebranded to FORK COIN  Grin

SoloPool.org - profitable solo mining pools. We support a lot of coins on different algorithms. Ethash, Equihash and CryptoNight.

Our pools have already found more than 1.500.000 blocks!

Solo Mining Pool for ZClassic - https://zcl.solopool.org/

• The block reward goes to the miner who found it
  • Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
  • Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
  • Stable payments
  • Support NiceHash (special port)
  • Support MiningRigRentals
  • Real servers with great ping
  • DDOS protection

Welcome Wink

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Zclassic mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/zclassic

ZL have to prove it's legit project instead of doing useless job with different fork and make artificial pump but this trick went from last few events. Even this is long and very hard process to build the confidence of the people on this again and let's move into nice direction.

It is fork over fork, but people here should wake up and just stop supporting ZCL if keep doing this over and over again.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

ZL have to prove it's legit project instead of doing useless job with different fork and make artificial pump but this trick went from last few events. Even this is long and very hard process to build the confidence of the people on this again and let's move into nice direction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

Maybe one site excludes a certain exchange where ZCL is trading at a premium. Has to be something like that or otherwise I don't know. 
Pages:
Jump to: