Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 140. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The coin is going to grow exponentially for days and weeks to come.

The price of btc was only $1,400 usd when this coin was at an all time high.

The liquidity in alts has gone up 10 fold since that happened so expect this to really pick up steam.
Somehow, even with a non-working block explorer, headed back to ATHs.

http://zclexplorer.org/

What is going on?

its being fix.

dev is back and all the people that have dumped from the last fews months are buying back in.

its not even a "pump"...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Somehow, even with a non-working block explorer, headed back to ATHs.

http://zclexplorer.org/

What is going on?
any and all answers have been/ are being answered on the telegram and discord channel.
Adequate projects provide all the needed information through public, open channels - Twitter (if centralized), Reddit, Bitcointalk, Medium. All these channels do not require any registration, nor a 3rd-party application and they are indexable.
If an user failed to use successfully a basic feature of the project - syncing the blockchain and signing a transaction, it's not his fault, it is the fault of the developer team and community, that did not accomplish their tasks to make the project stable, easy-to-use, enough documented and regularly updated.
Discord, Telegram and Slack are semi-open channels of communication, that degrade into schoolchildren chatrooms full of idiotism and hypocrisy.

A lot of the dialogue that takes place to get to an official move or announcement goes on in chats.

BTCtalk gets checked on daily. If you want to actually contribute to the community, join the telegram as well as discord. 
Activity: 281
any and all answers have been/ are being answered on the telegram and discord channel.
Adequate projects provide all the needed information through public, open channels - Twitter (if centralized), Reddit, Bitcointalk, Medium. All these channels do not require any registration, nor a 3rd-party application and they are indexable.
If an user failed to use successfully a basic feature of the project - syncing the blockchain and signing a transaction, it's not his fault, it is the fault of the developer team and community, that did not accomplish their tasks to make the project stable, easy-to-use, enough documented and regularly updated.
Discord, Telegram and Slack are semi-open channels of communication, that degrade into schoolchildren chatrooms full of idiotism and hypocrisy.
Activity: 728
Hello everybody! My Eleos wallet version 0.0.9 gives an error "Wallet daemon can not be run". A month ago, the wallet worked perfectly and was synchronized. I did not change anything. What can be done to make this error disappear? Thank you in advance for your help.
ZCL doesn´t even have a wallet. Eleos is not supported any more, but there are no other alternatives. Been mining to my eleos wallet ver 0,0,9 but now i cannot even access it )

That's awful! My eleos is syncing for two days already and while I cannot see the balance I wanted to check on block explorer.
Yeah, dev has a lot to do.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ZCL doesn´t even have a wallet. Eleos is not supported any more, but there are no other alternatives. Been mining to my eleos wallet ver 0,0,9 but now i cannot even access it )

That's awful! My eleos is syncing for two days already and while I cannot see the balance I wanted to check on block explorer.
Yeah, dev has a lot to do.
Activity: 105
Activity: 98
Guys, where's z classic block explorer? The one listed on the official website looks dead to me http://zclexplorer.org/
Activity: 186
aaand another leg up... nice...
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
zcl. 21.000.000 coins. Here we go.

BTW. Congratz on the pump today.
Activity: 281
If you buy Rhett's exit scam, you are even dumber than I ever thought.
The guy saw a lot of valueless coins pump hard on rumors and he's got a couple of dead chains. Why not pump them?
Check Whalecoin, another dead chain, look for his interaction with Bitcoin Gold and his defense of Bitcoin Cash. He might be not dumb, but toxic - he is for sure.
Activity: 81
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject
i think the idea has been canned - no re-branding as the miners do not agree. Keeping it as zclassic is fine as it is anyhow, we need an original copy of zcash with no miners fee.
Activity: 486
Looks like the support line has kicked in
Activity: 28
Nice to see this getting back in the game.
Activity: 186
Great, the only way is up now ;-)
Activity: 115
i was waiting for this since a while
Activity: 81
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject
amazing news for zclassic holders  Wink

EDIT: sorry just realized this is from a non genuine source and may be quite old - im sure they decided to keep zclassic as it is unfortunately.

Jump to: