Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 143. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
You can exercise so patience the dump is general , give it 2-5 months it will bounce back. If its cash grab as you said then definitely they will pump it again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
why was zcl delisted from ccex?? no information about it anywhere i had around 500 there all lost.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Girls girls girls. Have a day of:

Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape ft. Akon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA

A band of morons is what you are going to see before the coins go down.
Activity: 391
Why panic? Really? The developer straight up abandoned the project. A better question is: Why NOT panic?

Commits on Sep 16, 2017

Check out the latest commit to zclassic. Just what do you know about this coin really?

It's about time. Pick some ZCL while it's cheap.

There has only been 4 commits (out of 10,761 total) since june/july (right after the fork). Believe me I had a huge bag of ZCL and truly believed in the project.  The developer basically dumped the project and started working on other coins. Take a look a this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-whalecoin-followers-earn-rewards-whales-get-followers-mined-coin-2130838 . The whole point of ZCL was to remove the 20% developer fee of ZCASH. He then abandons ship and creates a coin with an absolutely MASSIVE 33% development fee. Come on now.. I wish all of you the best, but I'm out of this coin until some real development starts up again.  
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Is ZCL removed from C-CEX cause I can't find it there?

Though I would add the two other exchanges including bittrex: Cryptopia, tradesatoshi if bittrex did something stupid to zclassic.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is ZCL removed from C-CEX cause I can't find it there?
Activity: 42
Why panic? Really? The developer straight up abandoned the project. A better question is: Why NOT panic?

Commits on Sep 16, 2017

Check out the latest commit to zclassic. Just what do you know about this coin really?

It's about time. Pick some ZCL while it's cheap.
I believe ZCL is worth 200k satoshi (looking and comparing ZCL to ZEN). Also Zcash (ZEC) seems to have lost some steam lately... maybe ZEN is the new Zcash...?
Man I dumped like 3,000 ZCL and converted it into ZEN. Best decision I've ever made in crypto. I lost faith in the developer after he started creating other coins instead of working on this project. Made a solid 30k mining zcl and selling it for ZEN  Grin

Good coin, why panic, what's that?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 352
I believe ZCL is worth 200k satoshi (looking and comparing ZCL to ZEN). Also Zcash (ZEC) seems to have lost some steam lately... maybe ZEN is the new Zcash...?
Man I dumped like 3,000 ZCL and converted it into ZEN. Best decision I've ever made in crypto. I lost faith in the developer after he started creating other coins instead of working on this project. Made a solid 30k mining zcl and selling it for ZEN  Grin

Good coin, why panic, what's that?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 167
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
Should wait a while and buy after pump
You mean after the dump when the price is low, right?
Zen definitely has the potentisl. Zclassic does not.

It's not for you to judge whether a coin has potential or not. It's all up to market sentiment.

Just as ETH has ETC, ZEC needs something to counter balance, and ZCL does it quite well.

ZCL serves miners, hodlers, flippers, or whoever come across for whatever purpose they desire without any prejudice, like "ZEN has future. ZCL doesn't".

Having said that, I'd recommend you mind your own mining whatever pleases your purse.

BTW, it's "potential" not "potentisl". 7 yrs old can do better spelling than you do, and you are being judgemental?
Honest proposal: talk to Deeponion devs for merge of this project with us and be steonger together. Stronger team stronger community same goal.

How can one be so deceived and tricked to a point where he can come up with such an indecent idea of combining this honest community coin with one of the worst fucked-up scam projects?

I'd say, no fucking thank you for such toxic proposal.

BTW, for God's sake, it's "stronger", not "steonger".
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Honest proposal: talk to Deeponion devs for merge of this project with us and be steonger together. Stronger team stronger community same goal.
Activity: 9
Should wait a while and buy after pump
there was a crazy pump, any reasons ?

this will be pumped soon much higher, zencash and this coin have the attention from all beside walton chain
lets see when what happen and big money flows in smoothly like zencash happened yesterday

both coins can touch 100 dollar this mounth

Zen definitely has the potentisl. Zclassic does not.
Activity: 167
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
It's only because the weekend came and Bitcoin increased again to reach a stunning 6000 USD  that ZenCash and Zclassic pumps slowed down. 1.8M supply for 35000 satoshi ZCL versus the majorly popular 2.4M Zcash ZEC historically reaching between 3000000 to 15000000 satoshi. So ZCL profit potential is monstrous!

At the time of writing GAME coin is trading at similar price as ZCL at approx. 32'000 satoshi. GAME in the past has regularly traded between 130000 to 150000 satoshi and GAME has a coin supply of 30M. ZCL is 1.8M. DASH is 7.6M supply @ 4800000 sats, ZEC is 2.4M suppply @ 3800000 sats, OMNI is 600k supply @ 400000 sats, ZEN 2.4M supply @ 330000 sats.

Just a matter of time...ZCL pump price could be 500000 to 700000 satoshi in short term. ZEN reached 518000 sats yesterday.

Zclassic  (ZCL) is the obvious candidate for profit on Bittrex this weekend or early next week.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
there was a crazy pump, any reasons ?

both coins can touch 100 dollar this mounth

You $1, $10 and $100 Newbies are amazing.
Jump to: