Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 136. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
I guess, that after releasing BTCP, it will be, like "that's only as a meant of payment, so no further development will take place".
But hey, it almost reached 1/10 of ZCash price, as I thought it will. Just made it with some cheap trick, there are too much newbies in cryptospace right now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sync start from some percent? Right? Not from zero percentage?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
@Mika141
Do not worry for me. I take my profit from this pump. Smiley
Unfortunately this coin will be dead soon and people lost their money.

@grendel25
Before try anything backup file:
Close eleos.

backup file:
c:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Zclassic\wallet.dat

After this download bitcoinz-pod wallet
https://github.com/bitcoinz-pod/bitcoinz-wallet/releases/tag/ZCL_1.1.0.3

Unpack to empty directory. Run. Wait it synchronize - very possible you see your transaction.

Dude, you're awesome.  One of the awesome helpful people here in these forums.  Thank you.

I also found this wallet and guidance which seems okay:  https://www.reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7kynho/how_to_install_the_windows_zclassic_wallet_yes/

But I went ahead with your suggestion.  Just waiting for it to sync up now.  I'll update again hopefully that it's working. 
Activity: 42
@Mika141
Do not worry for me. I take my profit from this pump. Smiley
Unfortunately this coin will be dead soon and people lost their money.

@grendel25
Before try anything backup file:
Close eleos.

backup file:
c:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Zclassic\wallet.dat

After this download bitcoinz-pod wallet
https://github.com/bitcoinz-pod/bitcoinz-wallet/releases/tag/ZCL_1.1.0.3

Unpack to empty directory. Run. Wait it synchronize - very possible you see your transaction.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Please help... Eleos wallet...  0.0.9

how can i get eleos wallet to work?  I transferred coins to it, i can see the transaction in the bloc explorer but the wallet isn't synced or doing anything.

I know eleos wallet was deprecated (I know that now... didn't know until after I DL'd it) so please don'w waste energy with comments that don't help.

Thanks for any help
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Why this coin is pumping too much. Is there any reason for pump?

It will be hardforked 1:1 to Bitcoin Private another hardfork from Bitcoin!  Grin

What wallet do you have to store your ZCL to receive Bitcoin Private? Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
when will be the snapshot?

Smart people will quit at 300k satoshi, and that could include the dev as well... just my prediction.

why 300k ? ahah
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Why this coin is pumping too much. Is there any reason for pump?

It will be hardforked 1:1 to Bitcoin Private another hardfork from Bitcoin!  Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Why the hype? well.

The thing is that people that hold 1 bitcoin will get 1 bitcoin private (one bitcoin is priced at about 15k usd)
And on the other side people that hold 1 zclassic will also get 1 bitcoin private (one zclassic is about 30 usd)

It means that you will get 500 BTCP (Bitcoin private) for 1btc worth of zclassic. (Instead of 1 BTCP from 1 BTC)

This is why people really want to buy zlassic now, i think we should be expecting another 10x from here.

Privacy is all the hype, so a privacy coin bitcoin fork ofcourse makes people excited.

The price is now $38,96 this is the price for 1 BTCP now! So people this is super cheap! Another 5/10x times will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Smart people will quit at 300k satoshi, and that could include the dev as well... just my prediction.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Why the hype? well.

The thing is that people that hold 1 bitcoin will get 1 bitcoin private (one bitcoin is priced at about 15k usd)
And on the other side people that hold 1 zclassic will also get 1 bitcoin private (one zclassic is about 30 usd)

It means that you will get 500 BTCP (Bitcoin private) for 1btc worth of zclassic. (Instead of 1 BTCP from 1 BTC)

This is why people really want to buy zlassic now, i think we should be expecting another 10x from here.

Privacy is all the hype, so a privacy coin bitcoin fork ofcourse makes people excited.
Activity: 105
Bought a lot of ZCL at ± USD 7,50. Market cap is insane low, so plenty room for growth. Maybe 50 USD end this year

Pls don´t forget that they don´t even have a working wallet...
Activity: 2
Bought a lot of ZCL at ± USD 7,50. Market cap is insane low, so plenty room for growth. Maybe 50 USD end this year
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
It needs to wait at least 10 days so I can mine a crap ton first!
Activity: 224
Top 50, here we come.
Activity: 224
Zclassic will go x10 in no time
Activity: 6
Thanks, today is my birthday, and I'm very glad that the volcano exploded, and the price will only grow. The luck in the development, this great project  top 100. Cool
Activity: 105
I still cannot even access my wallet. Yes, Eleos is not working for a long time. So i installed a new wallet by bitcoinz team, got sync 100%, 6 connections, and tried to import my private key zcl-wallet.dat, it says "import successful" but nothing happens. Restarting wallet didn´t help also. Is it possible to get my coins from Eleos wallet or they are lost forever? Been mining for 2 months and now cannot even access the most basic thing - wallet! ZCL project is very serious...
Activity: 176
While the fork wasn’t ready by Christmas eve, development is currently under progress and the date for the snapshot will likely be near mid January or the end of January.

https://medium.com/chain-intelligence/the-resurgence-of-zcl-and-an-upcoming-hardfork-3ba65de3cf21
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
so, when will be the date of the snapshot?
Jump to: