Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 146. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The effort to bring the privacy features of zcash to ethereum took a step forward today during testing for the upcoming Byzantium upgrade.

A zero-knowledge succinct non-interactive arguments of knowledge, or zkSNARK, is used to prove that data is valid without actually revealing what that data is. The technology sits at the heart of the zcash network, and recent months have seen developers moving to integrate the privacy tech into ethereum.

Earlier today, the zkSNARK part of a zcash transaction was verified on the Byzantium testnet. While only a trial, the development is a critical step toward bringing that kind of functionality to the public ethereum network.

ETH + ZCASH transaction went through ok.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
hey guys,its me or I see strange hashrate time to time? look like there's some asic testing for equihash
Deeponion is scam product, and a lot of worse than Zclassic, which doesn't hold and stake premined coins, but do nothing more than replicating of ZEC github.

Exactly. Nothing more, nothing less.

A scammer calling ZCL as dead coin seems to be an oxymoron though.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Deeponion is scam product, and a lot of worse than Zclassic, which doesn't hold and stake premined coins, but do nothing more than replicating of ZEC github.
fake news someone trying to pour
zcl is dead

ZCL is not dead. It's just not sexy. ZEC on Korean exchange isn't fake. It's yet to be happening.

Btw, is your deep onion thing solid? I looked up the chart and it's pretty fucking lifeless as dead to me?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
fake news someone trying to pour
zcl is dead
Nice try for a pump man, but watch out, no one is going to buy that foolish talk, until and unless you share a source or something.

This coin is very sadly... dead. Sad
Well, how does it sound like a try? Besides, it is about ZEC, not ZCL. I'd rather give it a shot on ZEC thread, should I look for some pump.

I'm kind of curious. Are you with ZEN? What are you up to kill ZCL so bad? Can you tell?
Oh I'm sorry mate, I didn't know you talked about ZEC, LOL... I must be sleepy or something. I thought you were saying that for ZCL, which is totally impossible for any Korean exchange to add.

I'm not with ZEC, ZEN or ZCL or any other similar fork of ZEC. I just don't want people to invest in a dead project like ZCL, that's all. Otherwise they'll end up with a loss, in my opinion.

ZCL isn't any different from other coins for Korean Exchanges to add, and that's especially true if ZEC is to be added.

Plus, this coin isn't dead. There are ppl holding, using, mining, and trading. Development is kept up to the latest progress of ZEC as well.

You can take a look their github, or measure up the dev progress by cloning github and do some analysis if you care.

Btw, I'd say it's very nice to be advised by a smart-fucking-ass who cannot read the two different alphabets, I suppose?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Nice try for a pump man, but watch out, no one is going to buy that foolish talk, until and unless you share a source or something.

Well, how does it sound like a try? Besides, it is about ZEC, not ZCL. I'd rather give it a shot on ZEC thread, should I look for some pump.

I'm kind of curious. Are you with ZEN? What are you up to kill ZCL so bad? Can you tell?

Oh I'm sorry mate, I didn't know you talked about ZEC, LOL... I must be sleepy or something. I thought you were saying that for ZCL, which is totally impossible for any Korean exchange to add.

I'm not with ZEC, ZEN or ZCL or any other similar fork of ZEC. I just don't want people to invest in a dead project like ZCL, that's all. Otherwise they'll end up with a loss, in my opinion.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I hear ZEC will be listed in one of Korean exchange very soon. Watch out.

I hear ZEC will be listed in one of Korean exchange very soon. Watch out.
Rhett is @everettforth.
So he took over again, after being on the side of the project. LOL
And Josh is scamer as it seems? Haha, nice one great devs people.
And in the @everettforth aka Rhett is creating a coin with tax reward. Isn't this funny and ironical?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Has the Dev left to start another coin called WhaleCoin?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-whalecoin-followers-earn-rewards-whales-get-followers-mined-coin-2130838
If so, it seems ironic that 33% of all mined coins for this new coin go to a dev fund.

Development of zclassic was Josh yabut who went to create zen then sold his free tokens then released how to attack zen chain. Supposed to come back here but obviously he lost community respect. I don't know who Rhett is but it's funny on the site it says high school and college drop out.

Something to be proud of

Please

Is it still posible to run zclassic in testnet mode.
if I run in no test mod i am getting connected to peers but not on the testnet
what peer should I use
??

Coin is dead don't bother
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
Please

Is it still posible to run zclassic in testnet mode.
if I run in no test mod i am getting connected to peers but not on the testnet
what peer should I use
??
If Zclassic is in the dead end, I can only recommend getting on others community project.
I would say get on Slimcoin, just for info, I'm active there very much and tho we have small, but devoted community to make it something outstanding in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
It's so funny to see devs developing new coins with big premine for dev funding after all talks on ZCash forum about.
Hey devs so you need money for development?

Crypto world is still small and there is always new people to play with. I thought that this coin will be a winner.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
What do you want to say? That the price of growth on this coin will no longer be? Only in the bottom?

The growth of the coin is still 100% will the pump have not yet been canceled!
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
What do you want to say? That the price of growth on this coin will no longer be? Only in the bottom?
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-whalecoin-followers-earn-rewards-whales-get-followers-mined-coin-2130838
If so, it seems ironic that 33% of all mined coins for this new coin go to a dev fund.

Yea I actually noticed that a couple days ago aswell. Complete flop, dev doesn't know what he wants anymore.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Jump to: