Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 150. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
What's happen to the team and the developers. Are they gone or are they working in the background. Still waiting for them to show up

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Any sort of update from the dev to show this coin is still alive would be great.

Meh, I doubt it. Like, the developer who?
Activity: 650
Any sort of update from the dev to show this coin is still alive would be great.
Activity: 76
seems like this coin is dead.....
Activity: 109
Why this PatheticCoin performs worse than HUSH, when it is on Bittrex and HUSH isn't?
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Added Zclassic to www.zPools.de

No registration needed

For laziness reasons, port for mining software:

zPools.de:3030

Min payout: 0,1 Zec

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Crypto Broker Mining Pool Update

https://pool.cryptobroker.io/zcl

• Auto-Profit Switching Port (Equihash & Scrypt)
  • Automatic Payouts
  • Affiliate Commission

The new mining pool update allows users to mine the most profitable coin based on algorithm. Automatic payouts can be setup to withdrawal coins to your exchange of choice. Servers have been upgraded and redundancies/alerts enhanced, offering a more reliable mining pool.

Well at least ZCL has some mining pools still I know some coins that don't even have those still lol. So has anyone tried a complete community takeover of this coin to bring its potential to light?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Crypto Broker Mining Pool Update

https://pool.cryptobroker.io/zcl

• Auto-Profit Switching Port (Equihash & Scrypt)
  • Automatic Payouts
  • Affiliate Commission

The new mining pool update allows users to mine the most profitable coin based on algorithm. Automatic payouts can be setup to withdrawal coins to your exchange of choice. Servers have been upgraded and redundancies/alerts enhanced, offering a more reliable mining pool.
Activity: 64
I sent coins from wallet to exchange but they never arrived

the conformations say -1

the sync says 99.96% no change after 2 days

now what do I do?

What does the blockchain explorer tell you?

hello when I look in block exploer site zcha.in nothing comes up

id 80a35f1b8bf8fd229d30d5cfd6b57faa82db52e316519861080c637c908574ce

sent address t1dhioi5VGuYeK5GDbzs3mZ4R7uET3h6ic3

nothing comes up for the tx, here is the sent address
http://www.myzcl.com/address/t1dhioi5VGuYeK5GDbzs3mZ4R7uET3h6ic3

the conformations say -1

now what do I do?

That's probably because that is a Zcash explorer not a Zclassic one. Try this one instead:
http://zclexplorer.org
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

the conformations say -1

now what do I do?

the conformations say -1

now what do I do?

Activity: 208

the conformations say -1

now what do I do?
The coin could be like ETC or BCASH, but unfortunately devs aren't so keen on updates here. It could easily have 5% of value of ZEC and be an alternative to it, not below <1%.

If I read some of the post above correctly the community is trying to find a part time dev to do updates but these things take time and patience. I just keep buying and buying its cheap enough!

Until the dev posts an update and proves otherwise, unfortunately this coin currently has very little going for it. It always looked like it was going to be semi-abandoned once ZEN launched, and the subsequent ZEN drama has been further disappointing.

I don't understand why it can't be kept alive and progress made honestly; I mean it's just a direct fork of ZEC just more decentralized because the founder reward has been removed right? If that is the case wouldn't it also make sense to use that as the sell point to branch off from ZEC and rally the community to hire a new dev?
Activity: 650
The coin could be like ETC or BCASH, but unfortunately devs aren't so keen on updates here. It could easily have 5% of value of ZEC and be an alternative to it, not below <1%.

If I read some of the post above correctly the community is trying to find a part time dev to do updates but these things take time and patience. I just keep buying and buying its cheap enough!

Until the dev posts an update and proves otherwise, unfortunately this coin currently has very little going for it. It always looked like it was going to be semi-abandoned once ZEN launched, and the subsequent ZEN drama has been further disappointing.

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
ZCL still very much undervalued in my opinion!

Well its just a straight fork of ZEC without the founder tax if I understand correctly so logically it should do the exact same thing that ZEC does and will probably do it better because of the remove of the founder tax if the community can keep it alive with updates and get a decent marketing team on advertising it.
zclassic have roadmap ??

I think development has pretty much died off after Zen was launched which is lame but hey its one bittrex and cryptopia already can easily seeing it go places with the right kind of support from the community. The community itself for the coin looks strong and mining isn't bad so I'll definitely pick up a few and HODL them!
Activity: 151
zclassic have roadmap ??
Jump to: