Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 149. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
So what is the plan, next stage?

next stage, vote  Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
So what is the plan, next stage?
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
There are some voiced plans other than a post on twitter?
Really the rebrand will help to solve existing problems and will help the project to grow? I think as a first step it can be, but the project should be worked on and not forgotten
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
50 k Smiley It's alive.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
ZCL currently most profitable coin to mine among Z-Family (ZEC, ZCL, ZEN, HUSH, etc).

Smiley
Activity: 67
Guys, there are a few people in slack going to donate for developers. I think we can do it.

Yup, we're now all ready to move onto next stage. Smiley

Yeah, it should be great stage!
legendary
Guys, there are a few people in slack going to donate for developers. I think we can do it.

Yup, we're now all ready to move onto next stage. Smiley
Activity: 99
Yes we need a active developer
See, case of ZCL is very different from other useless altcoins. Other altcoins are developed by a dev to get a maximum squeeze-out, while ZCL got developed for the whole lot of crowd working for it as a team, as the owner of it gets nothing, absolutely 0% fee.

I'm still trying my best to find a good developer who can work for ZCL by taking donations from us and in the shape of ZCL. I'm ready to be the first one to donate for it (400 ZCL) for the kick-start of development. Hoping you guys would be ready to do the same for ZCL.
I  m ready to do the same. Can donate 100 ZCL for development.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
See, case of ZCL is very different from other useless altcoins. Other altcoins are developed by a dev to get a maximum squeeze-out, while ZCL got developed for the whole lot of crowd working for it as a team, as the owner of it gets nothing, absolutely 0% fee.

I'm still trying my best to find a good developer who can work for ZCL by taking donations from us and in the shape of ZCL. I'm ready to be the first one to donate for it (400 ZCL) for the kick-start of development. Hoping you guys would be ready to do the same for ZCL.

Just as the above post. Go with HUSH. So where is Mr. Yabut then? He abandoned it when he left zen?

Gotta agree with the forum HUSH is a better pick overall for one they actually have active development but if you can find a decent dev to do a takeover and update then I would be willing to help out with some of the cost and donate a few ZCL im bag holding to at least make the coin something of a competitor.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Just as the above post. Go with HUSH. So where is Mr. Yabut then? He abandoned it when he left zen?
Activity: 4
Me too, me too....
Activity: 112
Holding some classic i hope price recovers as its juat been constantly declining.. i hope my wasted electricity will pay off one day
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
These classics really aren't doing well. In retrospect.....
legendary

Activity: 109
I bought ZCL at 120 k and after at 50 k. Now its 30k. I really don't know if the right decision is to sell, hold or to buy a little more at 30 k to make it easier to be in profit if the price will go up.
I am not really comfortable with my holdings but i will do nothing and wait it out. I sold everything above 100K satoshi and i bought 50% back for less than half(i dumped eth for zcl), i am already in the greenzone for this shitcoin.

Technically zcl might be good, i am still not sure and i will not spend a lot of time researching it now during a cryptocurrency bubble.

Buying more now may end up making your losses bigger, it's a dangerous strategy but it sometimes work.

Well if there were news we would knew it already.

For now, meet HUSH - the fork of Zcash that Zclassic was meant to be once.
Activity: 97
net profit: 2700$
I bought ZCL at 120 k and after at 50 k. Now its 30k. I really don't know if the right decision is to sell, hold or to buy a little more at 30 k to make it easier to be in profit if the price will go up.
I am not really comfortable with my holdings but i will do nothing and wait it out. I sold everything above 100K satoshi and i bought 50% back for less than half(i dumped eth for zcl), i am already in the greenzone for this shitcoin.

Technically zcl might be good, i am still not sure and i will not spend a lot of time researching it now during a cryptocurrency bubble.

Buying more now may end up making your losses bigger, it's a dangerous strategy but it sometimes work.
Activity: 30
Jump to: