Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 158. (Read 339512 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Does anybody know when we can trade on bittrex again? Zen is already funcioning... =/

Zcl tic tac tic tac Sad   
I believe trading works, but you are talking about deposits?
I had no issues with cryptopia, liquidity is low but that is an advantage if you are patient enough.
Whole day spent on one or two orders to be fulfilled, is waste of time. Better try on bigger exchanges you will be surprised how fast you can earn few coins with small involvement..
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
net profit: 2700$
I had no issues with cryptopia, liquidity is low but that is an advantage if you are patient enough.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Does anybody know when we can trade on bittrex again? Zen is already funcioning... =/

Zcl tic tac tic tac Sad   
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 86
https://zenmine.pro fix long load account page  Wink
Activity: 107
In pirespektive in longevity
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Coudl you tell me which Wallet download all blockchain?

This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvqguWKZbBo

Thx
Activity: 107
Hello to the Lord!
I'm wondering how soon will there be wallets?
hooooooldd
was a bad idea, again. Regret hard not selling for euro earlier.

I fucked up badly this time, panic sold, transferred the btc to cryptopia and rebought everything.

Profit: 8zcl
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 38
It is ashame I don't already have a ZCL or ZEN wallet on Bittrex. ZEC is up 20% today which is neat.
Activity: 125
Merit: 35
From ZClassic subreddit:
The wallets should be back up after the zen softfork/mandatory upgrade which will occur Tuesday midday.
ZEN had some security issues which began allowing replay transactions on zcl/zen. This is why the wallets were locked.
Activity: 153
You can trade without problem https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZCL

Just find ZCL in up of bittrex menu when you click on Markets button not from your wallets.

I am reading on the Zencash threat that there is a vulnerability in both ZEN and ZCL.  The ZEN developers have decided to implement a soft fork and have released new node software to resolve the issue.  They are saying the same issue exists in ZCL and this is why Bittrex has frozen the wallets of both currencies.

Can someone confirm if this is true and if so, if ZCL development working on a solution for ZCL?

Don't know but if you go to WHAT TO MINE webpage and click on Bittrex link on Zencash info you can see Zencash trading in Order Book on Bittrex .But if I log into my Bittrex account it only shows Zen wallet is locked?Huh
i bought another 95 zclassic, yesterday, sold 0.73 ethereum i had mined earlier. This is the only zerocash coil without any pre-mening or block-reward tax. To be honest i am not 100% confident in this project but it could be very successful.

I also hold 420 hush.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I am reading on the Zencash threat that there is a vulnerability in both ZEN and ZCL.  The ZEN developers have decided to implement a soft fork and have released new node software to resolve the issue.  They are saying the same issue exists in ZCL and this is why Bittrex has frozen the wallets of both currencies.

Can someone confirm if this is true and if so, if ZCL development working on a solution for ZCL?

Don't know but if you go to WHAT TO MINE webpage and click on Bittrex link on Zencash info you can see Zencash trading in Order Book on Bittrex .But if I log into my Bittrex account it only shows Zen wallet is locked?Huh

It's still trading just can't import/export coins from Bittrex till they unlock wallets.
l32
Activity: 10
There is a real opportunity here. Where are you guys researching about the developments of the patching of this exploit?
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
I am reading on the Zencash threat that there is a vulnerability in both ZEN and ZCL.  The ZEN developers have decided to implement a soft fork and have released new node software to resolve the issue.  They are saying the same issue exists in ZCL and this is why Bittrex has frozen the wallets of both currencies.

Activity: 185

Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Is there any active DEV on this thread? Thx
Activity: 38
Hi. I'm having an issue with my Eleos v0.0.7 wallet syncing with ZCL. What node can I use to sync ZCL?

ZEC
addnode=88.198.21.198:9033
addnode=172.104.128.229:9033
addnode=zen.suprnova.cc:9033

I found these in a post here, but ZCL does not sync after an Eleos restart?
addnode=45.63.91.141
addnode=172.104.138.73
addnode=45.63.11.194
addnode=45.76.194.48
addnode=node1.zenchain.info
addnode=45.77.55.3
addnode=45.63.116.197
addnode=45.63.0.98
addnode=45.76.194.48
addnode=zpool.blockoperations.com
addnode=zpool2.blockoperations.com
Jump to: