Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 160. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 502
the day chart on bittrex look like hell!
what happend? why is that crash?

thanks

Dev drama with ZenCash.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
the day chart on bittrex look like hell!
what happend? why is that crash?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Well, it's not so much about the fact that we are losing confidence in the coin, it's more about losing confidence in Bittrex. They did not even announce the wallet maintenance. How do we know our coins are safe?
I'm sure this was superfast reaction from their team and we must be very thankful, that they did this, yes it is bad but yet much better than HACK scenario or some kind of attack, where we could be faced with even worst scenario..Probably they didn't had any spare time for this announcement.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Well, it's not so much about the fact that we are losing confidence in the coin, it's more about losing confidence in Bittrex. They did not even announce the wallet maintenance. How do we know our coins are safe?

I am fairly sure the wallet maintenance is related to the transaction replay exploit being released for ZEN.

Both wallets went down at the same time and both can be related to the issue, ZCL in a small way yes, however Bittrex are very careful

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Everyone - calm your tits and just buy it now. You'll be happy in couple weeks. It is a great time to buy and I doubt that there will be a better time to buy it. So what if they did wallet maintanence? It will skyrocket back once it will be maintained Smiley
legendary
This is un-f***ing believable! Bittrex has closed ZCL wallets for maintenance again, sending the price down at least 20%... 2nd time this happens in 2 weeks. What are they thinking? No explanation, no nothing.

Does anyone have any information on this?

I think it is a good time to buy, but I will not do so until there is sufficient confidence in Bittrex and what they are up to. Super unprofessional.
I didn't even notice this, just another dumb showed up on chart. This is bad and this can be ended with further price falling. I will place my orders much lower, but my interest slowly decreases with this speculative behaivior. This reminds me on good old days in 2014 when FUD was main wepon for price movements.
Activity: 22
This is un-f***ing believable! Bittrex has closed ZCL wallets for maintenance again, sending the price down at least 20%... 2nd time this happens in 2 weeks. What are they thinking? No explanation, no nothing.

Does anyone have any information on this?

I think it is a good time to buy, but I will not do so until there is sufficient confidence in Bittrex and what they are up to. Super unprofessional.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
Yeah good time to invest in imo
Activity: 47
I wonder if it will get back to pre crash rates...
Seems like I really did buy just right on time lol!
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
ZCL might after all inherit the best of ZEN, the main dev is with us.

Coming to your homes tonight.

copper member
Activity: 21
Just bought it, it's a great time to buy if you're looking for a long term investment. Moving average index shows that it's a perfect time to buy. Also it cost this low only in February. It will increase in value significantly over couple next months.
legendary
I expecting one good pump, we have perfect situation, volume of trade is still good and price is stable at 125k, conditions are here we only need whales, so watch closely, we need one good news and we could see 3x 5x or more..And as said previously ZCL is forked ZCASH without developers funding, this makes it very atractive in every case.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
When the coin is already on Poloniex?
It will not be on polo. ZCL is just a fork of ZEC. Polo will not add such coins. But it is only my thoughts. Try to trade zcl on Bittrex. There is nice volume.

ETH is the fork of ETC (when DAO was hack they fork ETH and use new chain, and the old chain was use for ETC) they are both on polo. ETH, ETC price is somewhere  1/10 ratio, so technical ZCash, Zcl ratio should be the same. So everything is possible but the fact is the price of ZCL is to low  Smiley one good news from dev. and the price will go off. Just my opinion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
It will not be on polo. ZCL is just a fork of ZEC. Polo will not add such coins. But it is only my thoughts. Try to trade zcl on Bittrex. There is nice volume.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
I think the price does not reflect the potential of Zclassic .. yes for that, I agree!

We talk about a fork of Zcash anyway .. with a very good community, a very good technology.

Maybe another fork of Zclassic soon .. Roll Eyes

I do not worry about the price of Zclassic, the only good question is when will it be at 10/15/20 dollars? Wink
Activity: 31
What do you think, zclassic will pump up?

Now price is terrible, 0,0013....  I have dream about 0,006 Wink is possible ?
Jump to: