Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 153. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Hi everybody!
I think that ZCL can have the same future like Zcash have, because now ZCL is too young.
BTC start to bleed a lot.
Might be going to 1500-1200$.
But who knows, whats gonna be happened on 1st of August.

nothing will happen its just over hype thing .. btc will be bounce back stronger
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
Hi everybody!
I think that ZCL can have the same future like Zcash have, because now ZCL is too young.
BTC start to bleed a lot.
Might be going to 1500-1200$.
But who knows, whats gonna be happened on 1st of August.
price will be pump wen dev comes in and show activity .. he is dead on social media too so dont accept any change in price ...  pump possible if dev comes otherwise it will go down and down ...
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
In contrast to other altcoins, zcash did not fall significantly in price
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
is it listed in any other exchange?

Bittrex is very valuable exchange and it's fair enough it seems
Now we can  buy very cheap ZCL and  it will grow 5-7 times from current price, just look 1D or 3D graph on Bittrex

Anyone who sees ZCL at current price and doesn't buy it, would be the fool of century.

Currently each and every second seems to me an opportunity to get my money multiplied quick.

But hey, any news from devs?

agreeeeed
this bitch is botted to hell, but things that get driven down this much from VERY NICE ATH almost a year ago....usually have a very nice rebound when the whales and market forces (and news) feel it is time.
i think this should have jumped by now, but looks like maybe post-summer.  oh well, easy buy/hold now when it moons.

A little pump in the last few hours.

Now the price stands at 0.00055 BTC. Smiley Maybe due to decrease in bitcoin's value.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Now we can  buy very cheap ZCL and  it will grow 5-7 times from current price, just look 1D or 3D graph on Bittrex

Anyone who sees ZCL at current price and doesn't buy it, would be the fool of century.

Currently each and every second seems to me an opportunity to get my money multiplied quick.

agreeeeed
this bitch is botted to hell, but things that get driven down this much from VERY NICE ATH almost a year ago....usually have a very nice rebound when the whales and market forces (and news) feel it is time.
i think this should have jumped by now, but looks like maybe post-summer.  oh well, easy buy/hold now when it moons.
seriously is thr any hope for zcl price to come back like it was few weeks ago  Huh
legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

legendary

Bittrex is the best place to buy ZCL right now. It is also listed at Cryptopia.
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
legendary
Not anymore. It's working on bittrex.
Is this the lowest point of zcl? I mean, 1 zcl = 0.00047020 btc...

0.00042 was the lowest in last 24 hours and most probably in ZCL's life as well.
Activity: 6
Estonian translate?
Activity: 4
Not anymore. It's working on bittrex.
Is this the lowest point of zcl? I mean, 1 zcl = 0.00047020 btc...
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Yes wallet on Bittrex is still under maintenance.
legendary
You should do video like this  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE

That's really funny, enjoyed it from start till end. Very true. Grin

What the damn f***? Bittrex wallet for both ZCL and ZEN closed again. You CANNOT be serious! This is killing ZCL (no one cares about ZEN)...

Of course there is no word on this anywhere, but wanna bet this is a replay of the same sh** we had in May/June?

Seriously, whoever decided to fork ZEN instead of starting from scratch must be the idiot of the century.

It's still under maintenance at Bittrex. Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I have told you. This bubble fueling of crypto was too big to not fail.
Thus, ZCL will be under pressure, because it was actively traded on bittrex - where bots, will be lowering price if there is no demand.
So yeah... 1$ now, and we are right now under 50k sats, even lower than thought.
Yea it was obvious the price would go down to 1$, i guess it will go down even more now. Now when btc has started a downtrend alts are going down even more, a lot of people will lose a lot of money.

Exactly.During this time all coins are in a downward trend.Let's see what will happen?

Well let's hope the time of upward trend starts soon, I'm expecting a lot from ZCL as I bought a lot of it when it was at 0.005 BTC. Currently I'm having less than 10% of BTC of what I invested.

But, I'm pretty sure that this price of ZCL won't last long, should bounce back a lot.

same thinking here.  the whale-bots are raping everything in market and zcl taking quite the hit!  but still at this price it is crazy undervalued, esp vs. big bother zcoins.  soooo after Aug hits we should see a nice BTC bull run again with alts flying. Wink  Cool Shocked
legendary
Thus, ZCL will be under pressure, because it was actively traded on bittrex - where bots, will be lowering price if there is no demand.
So yeah... 1$ now, and we are right now under 50k sats, even lower than thought.
Yea it was obvious the price would go down to 1$, i guess it will go down even more now. Now when btc has started a downtrend alts are going down even more, a lot of people will lose a lot of money.

Exactly.During this time all coins are in a downward trend.Let's see what will happen?

Well let's hope the time of upward trend starts soon, I'm expecting a lot from ZCL as I bought a lot of it when it was at 0.005 BTC. Currently I'm having less than 10% of BTC of what I invested.

But, I'm pretty sure that this price of ZCL won't last long, should bounce back a lot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260

Jump to: