Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 161. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
What is the best gui wallet to use
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Fuck yeah this is what we have been waiting for! Fuck the ZCash founders bullshit! Fuck the 1% millionaires club! Zclassic is the future bros! Why isn't this shit on polo yet? I want to buy ZCL!!!  Angry

Come on when is this on polo? Seriously, zcash sucks balls compared to zclassic! I NEED MOAR Z_CLASSIC_CASH!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
ZEC is currently ~ 0.1 BTC lol.
0.02 would be nice but that is still more than 10X current price.
We must wait to see what will happen with ZEN, and in what relationship will be ZEN and ZCL, if they become proportional, they will share destiny, but i have some fears  this can be bad for ZCL, members will rush to join new oportunity wich will launch only ZEN. Lately i had chanse to se many illogical situations, so evrything is posible.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
hello guys,
which file do i need to backup my wallet in case anything happen to my pc?

wallet.dat
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hello guys,
which file do i need to backup my wallet in case anything happen to my pc?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The price went down a lot when the snapshot for ZEN was taken, due to the perceived split value between ZCL/ZEN. There was a spike in price today, probably in anticipation of the ZEN launch on Bittrex (whenever that happens), but the price is still far below pre-snapshot prices.

But do you think its going back to the higher prices ?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
The price went down a lot when the snapshot for ZEN was taken, due to the perceived split value between ZCL/ZEN. There was a spike in price today, probably in anticipation of the ZEN launch on Bittrex (whenever that happens), but the price is still far below pre-snapshot prices.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
What do you guys think about zclassic? Is the price going down or up because of zen?
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
ZCL x 2 = ZEC
ZEC / 2 = ZCL
 Smiley

Assuming ZEC stays around or more than the current price, those would be great prices for ZCL lol.

0.02 in the near future - will precisely 

It is difficult to call the price of 0.006-btc and volume of 700-btc discharge. If to consider purchase then 0.006 * 2 - 3 - it is normal...
ZCL x 2 = ZEC
ZEC / 2 = ZCL
 Smiley

Assuming ZEC stays around or more than the current price, those would be great prices for ZCL lol.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Yes this is getting ready for a big move north IMHO  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

So cheap  Grin
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
374 BTC vol.  Wink
ZCL x 2 = ZEC
ZEC / 2 = ZCL
 Smiley

ZCL x 2 = ZEC
ZEC / 2 = ZCL
 Smiley

ZCL x 2 = ZEC
ZEC / 2 = ZCL
 Smiley
Activity: 153
Zcash has more backing and hype behind it, and thus the most likely to go mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Zcash and Zcoin are different coins but why one would need Zcash if he can have a more advanced Zcoin? I see no sense in this.
Activity: 316
zpool.crypto.ba

Join us

zpool.crypto.ba   port 3032  - use the low diff to make money

zpool.crypto.ba
Activity: 175
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
guys,
can you explain to me why Zclassic is different from Zcoin, they seems very similar to me.

I understand the difference to the Zcash premine etc..., which makes Zclassic attractive, however, what s the difference from Zcoin?

As i know Zcoin is a different cryptocurrency that also allows you to send coins anonymously but it uses different algorithm.
Jump to: