Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 177. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
why Bittrex is down so long?

big vulnerability found ??

what is it ?

New site coming in 1-2 months... maybe has something to do with this.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
why Bittrex is down so long?

big vulnerability found ??

what is it ?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
important hotfix about to be posted to zlcassic for version 1.08a.

Anyone running a zclassic node should update ASAP. This includes mining pools, wallet users, and exchanges!

Quick directions for updating your node as soon as the fix is posted:
upgrade zclassic node to 1.08a

go to zclassic directory
git pull
follow directions here: https://github.com/z-classic/zclassic

./zcutil/build.sh -j$(nproc)
zcash-cli stop
./src/zcashd or copy zcashd and zcash-cli to your preferred locations and run your start scripts
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
wallet maintenance  Huh?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Have been looking into this coin. Will there be any kind of promotional bounties or programs like pivx / dash etc?

Bounty is priced in. Unlike original zec where 20% of the block reward goes to zookos crew, zclassic returns the control over ur money back to u. With zclassic, each and every block mined is urs, no 20 percent cutoff is possible. This is why my buddy butcher yesterday spent 30K usd on mining equipment and put all of his hash into this.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Hello miners,
we are proud to announce http://zclassic.cloud/

HOW TO CONNECT
stratum+tcp://zclassic.cloud:5555 ( Auto VarDiff - suitable for CPU and GPU )
stratum+tcp://zclassic.cloud:6666 ( HIGH VarDiff - suitable for big GPUs RIG )

To mine ZCL just use any ZCASH (EquiHash) miner
example : ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zclassic.cloud:5555 -zwal ZCL-ADDRESSS -zpsw x -allpools 1
example : ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zclassic.cloud:6666 -zwal ZCL-ADDRESSS -zpsw x -allpools 1

FEATURES
- Personal mining stats
- Stratum and auto vardiff for efficient mining
- Payouts are done every 30 minutes. However, 101 confirmations for a block are required to receive a payment in your wallet.
- 0% fees
- Support with Gitter chat

Happy mining zclassic users
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Have been looking into this coin. Will there be any kind of promotional bounties or programs like pivx / dash etc?
Activity: 510
Merit: 260
I hope you are right - but how are you basing this? I think it will get there someday, but I think it's going be a long haul to get there.
I expect below 1$ again, still i decided to keep the few zclassic i mined in the case i am wrong. With the high inflation a fall in price is very likely. I am trying to analyze this coin but it is pretty hard, it is a lot better than all cryptonote coins for sure but i do not think it is likely to replace btc.

Weaknesses
-lack of proper tail emission
-almost zero network effect atm.
-does not allow smart contracts.
-does not scale better than btc.

someone f***ng bastard press price 13860ZCL... Angry
Grin why do you even care, why dont you buy some more if the coin is good?

You will love Byteball
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
will ZEN/ZCL swap be available if coins are stored on Bittrex? do we have confirmation on this?

They are working with the exchanges to make the transition go smooth, but until that is confirmed i would transfer all your coins to a Zclassic wallet https://zcashblog.wordpress.com/zclassic-gui-wallets/ otherwise you risk not getting the ZEN coins

Btw it's not a swap you will keep the ZCL coins and get the same amout in ZEN
Activity: 49
 Huh Hey guys what's the actual list of nodes for Zclassic  Huh

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
If you want to know more about the project ZEN (fork de Zclassic), here is an exclusive interview on our blog! Happy reading! Wink

Https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zen/

so zclassic forked from zcash andn ow zen is forking from zclasic? So why invest in zclassic now

http://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zen/
The people often think that Z classic is only a copy of Zcash. Since the launch of the windows wallet, only a few development has been done on the Z classic project. Is there a risk that Z classic project might be abandoned for the Zen project ?(when we look at its development we have the impression that it has been slowing down since 2 months)

That’s a fair question and the reality is that our combined resources have tilted towards Zen recently to prepare for launch next month. There’s a ton of work to complete in a compressed .

I dont follow this zen/zec/zcl much but isnt this a bad news for zcl? Why would price rise?

I think the biggest problem for these projects is displayed in this chart.  It shows how common each letter of the English language is:

There simply aren't enough Z's in the english language to go around.

Just look at the issues with ticker symbol alone.. they all have to start with Z. So, assuming we limit it to three characters we get 26*26 = 676 total possible 3 character tickers that start with Z (many unusable, e.g., "ZIT"). And there are already 16 coins that start with Z on coinmarketcap.  Zcash launched about 5 months ago, and we know it has spawned at least 2 of these Z coins, or a 200% increase if we look at it by itself.  At this rate it won't belong before all Z tickers and Z related words are exhausted causing the entire market for Z coins to collapse. You've been warned.  Wink
Activity: 578
Merit: 508
Hi,

I'm trying to migrate to the latest windows wallet from an old Ubuntu wallet.

Is copying the old wallet.dat and the zclassic.conf to “C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Zclassic\” enough?

TIA
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
will ZEN/ZCL swap be available if coins are stored on Bittrex? do we have confirmation on this?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i hav sold all my ZCL (ZEC clone)  for BTC and bought EXCL with it (DASH clone) lets see how it goes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If you want to know more about the project ZEN (fork de Zclassic), here is an exclusive interview on our blog! Happy reading! Wink

Https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zen/

so zclassic forked from zcash andn ow zen is forking from zclasic? So why invest in zclassic now

http://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zen/
The people often think that Z classic is only a copy of Zcash. Since the launch of the windows wallet, only a few development has been done on the Z classic project. Is there a risk that Z classic project might be abandoned for the Zen project ?(when we look at its development we have the impression that it has been slowing down since 2 months)

That’s a fair question and the reality is that our combined resources have tilted towards Zen recently to prepare for launch next month. There’s a ton of work to complete in a compressed .

I dont follow this zen/zec/zcl much but isnt this a bad news for zcl? Why would price rise?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Isn’t it weird that Zcash is promoting itself for having no premine, no founders tax, nothing scamming or fishy. Isn’t that suppose to be what all altcoins should do? I know they don’t do it but it is like promoting being a good person, that is the default, “not scamming people” is the default option, or at least should be.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
miningspeed now also has zclassic pool!:

0% fee
payment from 0,1 balance
TLS support for claymores and others
No registration requiered, so anonymous mining
Dedicated port for nicehash

join us at http://zclassic.miningspeed.com

or come and join our chat:
https://gitter.im/miningspeed
Activity: 45
A L I E N, you said: "PM me a Z-address and I'll try to send you 1 zcl from my Z-address just to make sure."

So no need to do it in MP, I have nothing to hide.

I gave you my Zclassic address, and now try to send me.

If I receive it, and you have put the correct address, I post here a screenshot of my wallet with your address as sender.

What do not you understand?

we become fully aware and understand over it and now  i am ready for further working over it.

Activity: 316
Merit: 100
zpool.crypto.ba

Join us in mining ZCL ZDASH and later ZENCASH

ZCL port       3032
ZDASH port  3035

zpool.crypto.ba

Jump to: