Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 178. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I see people running 2,000-17,000 sol/s on ZCL and am wondering what kind of setup these people have... I'm fairly new to the mining business. Also, electricity is 0 issue for me since I'm using my colleges utilities.

At the moment you can use Claymore's miner:

Asus RX480 4GB ------> 275-280 H/s.

See this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.13340

I'm confused on the hashrates, so on cryptobroker pool i make around 410 sol/s but on Supernova pool I make 348,000 sol/s... I was wondering if thats decent and how much I should seeing if I built a comp with 8 RX480's on it. I currently have an R9 sapphire 290x tri-x. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, I see people running 2,000-17,000 sol/s on ZCL and am wondering what kind of setup these people have... I'm fairly new to the mining business. Also, electricity is 0 issue for me since I'm using my colleges utilities.

At the moment you can use Claymore's miner:

Asus RX480 4GB ------> 275-280 H/s.

See this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.13340
Activity: 5
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
If you want to know more about the project ZEN (fork de Zclassic), here is an exclusive interview on our blog! Happy reading! Wink

Https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zen/

Activity: 15
Does anyone know how to backup zclassic wallet eveytime I try either from the gui wallet or cli I get cannot backup wallet until the - exportdir option has been set and I tried entering that command and still didn't work

Turnoff of comodo/antivirus. My virsion was running in sandbox mode and i wount be able to backup
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
I hope you are right - but how are you basing this? I think it will get there someday, but I think it's going be a long haul to get there.
I expect below 1$ again, still i decided to keep the few zclassic i mined in the case i am wrong. With the high inflation a fall in price is very likely. I am trying to analyze this coin but it is pretty hard, it is a lot better than all cryptonote coins for sure but i do not think it is likely to replace btc.

Weaknesses
-lack of proper tail emission
-almost zero network effect atm.
-does not allow smart contracts.
-does not scale better than btc.

Grin why do you even care, why dont you buy some more if the coin is good?

all my BTC in the money...
if i have now free BTc i be bought this wall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I hope you are right - but how are you basing this? I think it will get there someday, but I think it's going be a long haul to get there.
I expect below 1$ again, still i decided to keep the few zclassic i mined in the case i am wrong. With the high inflation a fall in price is very likely. I am trying to analyze this coin but it is pretty hard, it is a lot better than all cryptonote coins for sure but i do not think it is likely to replace btc.

Weaknesses
-lack of proper tail emission
-almost zero network effect atm.
-does not allow smart contracts.
-does not scale better than btc.

someone f***ng bastard press price 13860ZCL... Angry
Grin why do you even care, why dont you buy some more if the coin is good?
Activity: 36
seems we are go to $10...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I hope you are right !
We are still far from the realistic mark of 10% Zcash.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
So what is the story with Zclassic ? What is the ambition it strives towards to be better than Zcash ?

Everything seems a little slow going, any development ?

I thought the basic story with Zclassic was that it's supposed to be just like Zcash but with the massive 20% "tax" removed.

Yep, right on the first page:

Zclassic is a fork of Zcash 1.0.1 with minimal changes except for 2 major things.

1. 20% Founders Reward is removed.
2. Slow start is removed (blocks start at 12.5 ZCL rewards per block).

I can't answer your question, but maybe there isn't a need for a lot of development outside of porting all the Zcash stuff over.  Maybe without the 20% tax it's already better than Zcash.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
So what is the story with Zclassic ? What is the ambition it strives towards to be better than Zcash ?

Everything seems a little slow going, any development ?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

go to https://rocketchat.zdeveloper.org/

and ask for help there.

Meanwhile dont do nothing that might compromise your coins

Thanks but impossible to create an account there. I will try later.

Edit: is ok now

Edit:  They help me and succeced sent my coins.  Smiley

What was the solution?
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Hi all, core dev here. Great to see the nice market moves these past few days and all of the excitement happening.

As an update, I've recently just put in my resignation notice at my employer so that I can work on ZCL and Zen full time. I should have a new version of the Eleos wallet out sometime next week.

-movrcx

Hey I just lost all my fund in my eleos wallet 1.05. I opened it up to move the fund to my new computer and when the wallet finished syn it said 0 zcl. no incoming fund and no outgoing funds. What the H**L happened
and what can i do? Any help would be great!

Check the transactions on http://aayanl.tech:3001/insight/

Okay i enter the address and found how much i'm missing but what do i do now?

Wallet.dat available? Is there a zclassic.conf file? Is there sprout-verifying.key?
I see wallet.js, config.js i dont know what they do and i dont see anything else I dont see a wallet.dat. I found the sprout-verifying.key but i dont know if it's for eleos or the other one.
when i do a search i see a bunch of wallet.da and zclassic.conf but i dont know if they are for eleos or fro the other wallet i installed. Please help me out and let find it
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi all, core dev here. Great to see the nice market moves these past few days and all of the excitement happening.

As an update, I've recently just put in my resignation notice at my employer so that I can work on ZCL and Zen full time. I should have a new version of the Eleos wallet out sometime next week.

-movrcx

Hey I just lost all my fund in my eleos wallet 1.05. I opened it up to move the fund to my new computer and when the wallet finished syn it said 0 zcl. no incoming fund and no outgoing funds. What the H**L happened

Wallet.dat available? Is there a zclassic.conf file? Is there sprout-verifying.key?
The split is still on April 29th correct?

LAUNCHING MAY 23 2017
Activity: 82
The split is still on April 29th correct?

-movrcx

Activity: 75
What is wet may never dry
was this coin only mined?

-movrcx

Jump to: