Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 173. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I am fairly new to ZCL and I am wondering why you do not like Zencash? master node thing?
Yes i do have a problem with the masternode concept, it's a bad idea for many reasons. Also we have not seas much details about zen yet and it has been very confusing with contradicting information, i am not confident they will actually deliver anything noticeable.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
In which ways is Zclassic differentiating itself from Zcash? Or does Zclassic just plan to be a litecoin(ish) clone?

Looking to possibly invest but need to see some innovation.
It's a clone, no change except removal of founders reward and slow start, considering that i would not buy now(might sell the 17 i mined). It will according ti devs split into two chains soon(zencash will be created), i personally dislike zencash but i would not be surorised if it did well when it comes ti marketcap.

Did not expect over 9$ already, i underestimated this shit.

I am fairly new to ZCL and I am wondering why you do not like Zencash? master node thing?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
In which ways is Zclassic differentiating itself from Zcash? Or does Zclassic just plan to be a litecoin(ish) clone?

It's a clone, no change except removal of founders reward and slow start, considering that i would not buy now(might sell the 17 i mined). It will according ti devs split into two chains soon(zencash will be created), i personally dislike zencash but i would not be surorised if it did well when it comes ti marketcap.

Did not expect over 9$ already, i underestimated this shit.
Activity: 40
Just have to remember there's about 215 000 new ZEC/ZCL/ZEN every month and to maintain the current prices markets have to eat quite a lot of new coins. Monthly volume is no where near in those levels it could absorb current emission so I believe there's a big hoarding going on from miners. Market cap rises fast just because of the emission. If the prices spike more from now we could see a big correlation once miners stop hoarding and cash out against fat buy support. Which sounds very crypto-like.

Yeah, the entire cryptosphere is in a bubble right now, so everything is enjoying a high at the moment.  You're posting a sensible view that, unless there's enough demand, these could see lower values.  ZClassic hit above $10 recently, meaning it's now returned over 34 multiples from its low to high.
Activity: 60
ZZ Brazzers Classic
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Should ZClassic rebrand to BitcoinZ after the ZEN fork?
Vote here

Before vote read this port
Zclassic: The Case for Rebranding to BitcoinZ

Bitcoin Z is good name . it sounds like bitcoin name which is popular with everyone.
Is this rebranding the name effected with Algothym? I mean that we can maintain the algothym or change the algothym?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Price of Zclassic moving gradually from yesterday .
Activity: 34
Just have to remember there's about 215 000 new ZEC/ZCL/ZEN every month and to maintain the current prices markets have to eat quite a lot of new coins. Monthly volume is no where near in those levels it could absorb current emission so I believe there's a big hoarding going on from miners. Market cap rises fast just because of the emission. If the prices spike more from now we could see a big correlation once miners stop hoarding and cash out against fat buy support. Which sounds very crypto-like.
Activity: 40
On a return basis when measuring the lowest price to the highest price, in my view Zclassic has been a better deal for speculators than Zcash.  $0.30 (low) to over $7 (high) is much better than the $26 to over $100 for Zcash on a return basis.

Also, for people new to ZClassic or just checking it out, one pattern I've been watching is if and how it correlates with Zcash.  They don't always rise together, but sometimes they do and it's an interesting pattern to watch.  Possibly a good watch.
Activity: 56
this is going to be so big, zen will have a 100mill mcap minimum, first completely anon distributed network & file storage.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Will we be able to import both t and z private keys in zen when it launches or should I move all funds to t or z address thanks
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Honestly I like Zclassic however bitcoinZZZ sounds promising too.
I would say yes, change to Z but some how keep ZCL too - maybe next fork Smiley ?

Guys, can I mnie this coin with cpuminer-opt? which algo should I use lyra2z330?

This is a Zcash clone. It uses the equihash algorithm. You could mine it with a cpuminer but you wouldn't get much results.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Vote here

Its fine just the way it is....bitcoinZZZZZ doesn't sound good
Activity: 228
Merit: 46
Honestly I like Zclassic however bitcoinZZZ sounds promising too.
I would say yes, change to Z but some how keep ZCL too - maybe next fork Smiley ?

Guys, can I mnie this coin with cpuminer-opt? which algo should I use lyra2z330?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Vote here

I like it better than Zclassic.  BitcoinZ doesn't exactly roll of the tongue either though, so it will have to be called something else in day-to-day usage. Since BTZ is available as a ticker symbol, and it's easy to use (like saying "ETC" instead of Ethereum Classic), that would be a good choice.

One alternative name I just thought of is "Z-Bitcoin." With this you could just call them "Z-bits" which I think is easy to say and is a really good name. You could also use symbols ZBT or BTZ with the z-bits name.

Just my 2 Z-satoshis  Wink
Activity: 19
Vote here

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Pool Hash Rate
165.667 KH/s
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)
2 minutes 46 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)
1 hour 2 minutes 34 seconds

Are you seriously??
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Who can recommend good, reliable pool for ZCL?
Please don't offer suprnova. Their pool understates the real hashrate and sharerate, and as a result earnings are about 15-20% lower than should be!
Jump to: