Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 18. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
This is so alarming that I see on the graph the price continues to fall and it menghawatirkan, hope this will be soon improved, they need to do something to make the price again and again to trust these coins.

alarming?

what do you expect?

this is a fucking scam shitcoin that's been pumped and dumped more times than a crack whore.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
In general, most likely for sale, miners prefer cryptopia. If so, it shows that the miners panic and sell the remaining coins and switch to other coins. This behavior is not like those who work in the short and long term. Cool
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
This is so alarming that I see on the graph the price continues to fall and it menghawatirkan, hope this will be soon improved, they need to do something to make the price again and again to trust these coins.
$ZCL 61K on cryptopia vs 70k on trex Smiley lol

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ZCL_BTC

I meant the volume. For exchanges is of prime importance.
You can sort pairs by volume in a table.

Be careful with the possible wave of more dumps if you're trying to take an advantage of arbitrage here; it's risky.

I was simply amazed that the arbitrators could not even out the difference for many hours. The difference in 5 - 10%.
We see that one day has not passed as the price has recovered by 10% after the fork.
More growth in the 10% and we can say that the fork has not affected the price of zclassic.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
$ZCL 61K on cryptopia vs 70k on trex Smiley lol

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ZCL_BTC

Be careful with the possible wave of more dumps if you're trying to take an advantage of arbitrage here; it's risky.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
As you know, zclassic traded only on some exchanges.
Turnovers simply colossal. Most likely, many exchanges have thought about supporting this coin.
Imagine how this can affect the price of zclassic in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Over time, mining will be harder and harder. So the miners can not constantly sell coins and reduce the price.
Hi;

As I can see hash power already dropping and may stable around 32 MSol/s.

Kind regards
Over time, mining will be harder and harder. So the miners can not constantly sell coins and reduce the price.

So after this we will see some pressure on price but this time it is being pumped hard as people were expecting for that. The fork scene is almost dying and in next fork announcement it will be dumped.
It looks like you're right. The temporary drop due to the fork was only 20%.
But since the Zclassic is often in turnover in the top 10, it is likely that the price will reach $30 in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

So after this we will see some pressure on price but this time it is being pumped hard as people were expecting for that. The fork scene is almost dying and in next fork announcement it will be dumped.
The situation is different now. If you make a comparison with the previous fork. The price was very expensive in the spring of this year.
Do you remember what price was in December 2017? Therefore, a strong decline in the market was a logical step.
Since the announcement of the fork in the summer, the price of zclassic has already dropped threefold. People in a panic have already lowered the course. Therefore, buying a zclassic is normal now. My opinion.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
The most confused people in the world right now are... ZClassic holders. They didn't get the $200 pump they wanted, now with a day left in bitcoin anonymous fork, they're not sure when to dump, LOL

Holders would be more longterm thinkers. All the crypto markets are taking big losses and this may continue for a while. If you believe the ANON project is
worth an investment and has a real team behind them, why not invest in the project. They could have gone many different ways or launched another ICO project
that have proven to be smashing failures for all the millions of dollars by hopeful investors. You could sit back and watch your investments crash 30 - 40% by
just holding on waiting for the bottom that seems to be quicksand right now.

I have no problem taking a 2 to 1 investment in ANON and still supporting ZClassic albeit moving off of Bittrex due to their position on this fork and supporting
cryptopia (which should gain substantially by tomorrow). ZClassic will still move forward without you're support and we will all wish you the best in whatever cypto
you're investing in without feeling the need to post like a complete troll on other markets as so many of the recent comments have done.

Sure we all hope the price will go up, do other market investor hope for the same? Most of us will still be holding ZClassic years from now so tomorrow is just another
day with an opportunity to invest in a potential project that has a far better chance to succeed than thousands of other complete sham projects raking in millions.

Wish all of you the best of luck and a better future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c7ECmto-h8
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
The most confused people in the world right now are... ZClassic holders. They didn't get the $200 pump they wanted, now with a day left in bitcoin anonymous fork, they're not sure when to dump, LOL
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
why ZCL is crashed to 4.85 $ now ?  will up again?
Hi;

The price of ZCL is falling just because of the Crypto world's realty, and it may continue to fall. I do not expect to see around 20$ before 2019. DYOR

Kind regards

putting together a ZCL pump fund ~ pm me for details...if i don't respond ~ you can re-apply in one week Wink weeeeeeee
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
why ZCL is crashed to 4.85 $ now ?  will up again?
Hi;

The price of ZCL is falling just because of the Crypto world's realty, and it may continue to fall. I do not expect to see around 20$ before 2019. DYOR

Kind regards
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
what will happen in Oct?! Huh
Activity: 53
$2.5 bottom before 10x on october.. I expect new bottom after anon fork.. Dev sell off and going holiday..
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
why ZCL is crashed to 4.85 $ now ?  will up again?
Pages:
Jump to: